13

"Are you excited?" I say jumping up and down with jah. "Yes baby, I'm gonna make it!" He yells as I jump on him and he jumps up and down. Time flew by and he recently got a record deal and bought his first apartment. I'm so proud, it's crazy. We sat in his new furnished apartment excited.

. "Jahseh!" A women yells knocking at his door. I look at him in utter confusion as he sets me down and opens the door. "Hey baby cakes!" She says but before she can hug him I step in between them. "And you are?" I ask as she frowns. I death stare her. I take in the tattoos on her neck and black hair, cloths showing her pale skin.

"One of his friends, who are you?" She ask rudely. I laugh, "Bitch I'll-" before I can say anything else Jah pushes me behind him. "Angel, what're you doing here?" He ask restless. I huff walking away but sticking by enough to hear. "Well we are dating for a promotion on our song so-"

"Hold up, you got me bent. What the fuck did she just say?" I ask walking towards him and giving him death stare. "Baby it's just for our song, it's not like that. We just gotta pose for pictures and shit just for the album." He says looking over at me. "Oh." I say, I trust him fully just not this little weird bitch. She can gladly get beat up.

"Yea, who are you again?" She ask as I face palm. "I'm his wife." I say with my hands on his abs. She huffs, rolling her eyes. "Well here's the schedule for this month, it goes over where we need to be, how we need to do it and so on. See you soon sweet cheeks." She says winking. She slams the paper on the table, walking out and shutting the door. "She's lucky I didn't tongue you down in front of her." I say shaking my head. He laughs and wraps me up, giving me a deep kiss. "Come on Baby we got shit to do." He says sighing.

-

Today was the day X was going to the BET award with AnGeL. She can still get beat up if she touches my manz, I'm not crazy but I don't trust her at all, so I hired Diego who is also going to keep an eye out. As crazy as I am, I told him I'm watching him. I sat on the couch with Jacqueline as we finally had some girl time.

"So, He was like telling me he really loves me and all that shit, but I cant have his passwords and shit and you know shit is real when he does that. I told him if he wants to act up trippie is a call away." I laugh at her boldness. My face felt stiff as it sat in this mask, tonight we were at my house eating Chinese and waiting to see the award show start. We had just finished painting our toenails, and on the way to wash the mask off.

After we washed off the mask and talked a bit, the show started. I slurped some of my noodles, I am in love with myself. (Inside joke cause she's Chinese and black hehehehehhe, u funny asf Bree Bree)

Once they started, X was on the carpet. Answering questions. "So who's the lovely lady here?" The interview ask. I growl. "Bitch you are not a dog, cut it. We don't growl cause these boys, we growl at them fuck you mean." I high five her as she says it. "Yes my beautiful girlfriend angel, say hi baby." He says staring at her heartily. I squeeze my fork. The torture continues with even him kissing her cheek, it's under play Yas, chill.

Once it's over, it starts with commercials in-between. I watch the performances and so on. Once it's over I text Diego.

Yasmine:
You there yet?

Diego:
Currently changing and on my way, I got you.

Yasmine:
Bet be safe!

Diego:
Fs.

-
I felt my body shake as I heard a loud banging at my door. "Jacqueline bitch! Wake up!" I whispered, I shook her to which she didn't wake up. I realized both of us slumped bad. I ran to the door looking through the little peep hole realizing it's Diego and trippie. "Bro what the fuck are y'all doing here?" I say opening the door.

"I guess your phone is dead but I got some tea. It's hot as fuck." He says grinning inviting himself in. "Bro take Jacqueline to the back room, she's not waking up." Trippie nods. He really doesn't talk much. "Aight so, gimme those noodles and I'll spill it."

I huffed as we sat on the couch, I handed him the noodles. Trippie walked out, also sits on the couch. "What's the tea guys? Trippie spark one up?" He nods and takes out a packet. "Okay so, he was holding hands with her the entire time but she was like squeezing his while he was barley holding hers." Diego says. "Yea," I gasp hearing trippies voice. "Everything seemed forced, he wasn't enjoy himself." I nod, taking in the new information. "What about the after party?" I ask watching trippie spark it. "She started to grind on him and he didn't notice for a minute, then when he did he moved. She tried to kiss him too and he kept turning his head."

Point Yasmine = 1
Point AnGeL = 0

-
The next day my parents came home and drained was an understatement. They apologized so many times, and promised they'd be home more but that same day they left, "I promise I'll be home after this Yas baby, Listen, Take your card and whoever you want and go on a little vacation. Just have fun, I'm sorry for everything babygirl. I love you with my all." She sighed. She told me why, she just loves her job and she knows I'm old enough to hold my own, especially with the way she raised me.  I sighed and said okay and I love you before hanging up and going ghost.

I laid in bed, just thinking for hours. Turning my light bulb red from the Bluetooth thing, I listened to frank ocean and cried and cried some more, to the point where my head was pounding.

My phone was off, I didn't wanna hear from anyone. I got up, taking a shower and washing my body and face. Another mental break down in the shower.

Went to the kitchen and grabbed a fruit roll up and a water. Cried again.

The feeling of being let down by the people you love more then yourself is crazy. It hurts.

I woke up to pounding at my door. I was super dizzy and light headed but I stood up walking down the stairs, Peeping through the peep hole I saw jahseh. I opened the door to reveal a worried X. "Baby what the fuck, I've called you like 6 times, I just landed." He wraps his arm around me but I'm too weak to do it back. "Baby what's wrong?"

Here comes the fucking tears, it's gonna be a long ass night.