32

"Yes, oh my fucking god yes!"
-
(I am skipping the rest of the months because she's just been laying off the radar chilling in her grandparents mansion and on tour. She hasn't really done much besides mom shit like shop and stuff but that's about it.)
I'm now 8 months and life has been a crazy ass roller coaster, jahseh has grown crazy famous and paparazzi is everywhere around me. I've started a company for fashion and the media is going wild trying to find out if I was pregnant. I wear huge sweatshirts and sweat pants and have just blamed it on the fact that I'm gaining weight, I feel bad for lying but this needs to be stress free for my baby girl.

I sit behind stage, chugging a water as jahseh sings to his fans. Jacqueline sits behind me, her arms around my neck as she sways with me. I've been off the radar, only getting on to let my fans know I love them and I'm still alive. Recently just posted a snap of me and jahsehs feet as I got mine done, thank god they weren't extremely swollen. I pull out my phone taking a picture of jahseh on stage for my snap. Captioning it 'R E V E N G E TOUR 🐒'

I decided that when I have our baby girl, im gonna show the world what all they've been missing or that I've been hiding. My engagement and my entire pregnancy and much much more. My company won't be known or let onto the internet until I have my baby, until then we're just coolin. The show wraps up as he blows a kiss and tells the fans he loves them, he soon runs toward me. Speaking,

"I'm literally starving, let's go eat some food." I smile and nod with him kissing him on his cheek. "I love youuuu." I say as he says it back.

We got into the car avoiding paparazzi by going through the back. We all got in, and I was happy to know we were meeting with Gazzy, Diego, and WiFi. I haven't saw them in a while, and I've been missing Diego. He blew up and is now making complete bank, I was so proud when he finally posted his song and it became huge, he's no longer struggling. We go through the back of this pizza place as paparazzi is one step ahead of us.

I hold jahsehs hand as we walk through the back, avoiding paparazzi. "Gazzy!" I yell as he turns his head and stand up. He runs over giving me a hug but my baby bump stops him. "Damn she's big." He says grinning. We all greet each other before I sit down.

"Yo you should name the baby Gazzy, Gazzy Garcia. Trade mark that shit." I laugh as Gazzy says this. "I came up with a name but I have yet to tell anyone it." I say shrugging as jahseh tightens his hand on my thigh. "What, not even I know?" Jacqueline states shaking her head. "Literally no one does, not even her husband." Jahseh says as we laugh.

"I can't believe this shit man, I wifed up a lil bitch too, she bad as fuck lemme show y'all what she look like!" Gazzy says excited as he shows us a picture.

(She's literally is dumb perfect y'all omgggg)

"She's so pretty!" I yell looking at her. He nods an slides his phone away as we order some food. I'm at the end of my pregnancy so I can really eat what I want, I've gained at least 30 or so pounds and I'm at my biggest even though I've been trying to eat clean and work out. Being 32 weeks pregnant was very painful and feels long, as I ordered my steak. I felt wetness between my legs and a sharp very painful pain. "Oh shit," I said leaning over the table squeezing my hand on the edge of the table and closing my eyes.

I remember my breathing exercises as I tried to calm myself. "What's wrong?" Jahseh said as I opened my eyes seeing everyone look at me. I feel another sharp pain as I gasp, "she's coming, she's coming." I moan laying my head on the table. "Oh shit! Everyone meet at the hospital, Jacqueline and ski come with us." Jahseh says as everyone stands.

-
"Oh my god, I can't I can't!" I yell as I feel her moving inside of me. "Holy shit! Why her pussy like th-" my dad punches my brother as he tried to joke. "One more push, make it the best! Come on!" I push as hard as I can as I feel her exit me and I scream. "Oh my god! Amazing!" The doctor says as I hear a loud cry. Jagseh grips my hand as they wrap her up and set her on my chest as I heave. "Oh my god, she's so fucking beautiful." I cry out. Jahseh stares at her, his eyes beginning to water.

I take note of her black hair, her tiny figures and nose shaped like jahsehs, her lips as big as mine. They clean her up and me too. Gazzy and all of them walk in just as hand me her. "Holy shit let me see her!" Ski says and Jacqueline too. Everyone including my parents, WiFi, Gazzy, Diego, and even trippie and some agvish girl. They all had their turns with pictures and all sparked a convo before I passed out from exhaustion.

Next chapter is cute but after that is when y'all are actually gonna stab me with a fork, love you guys!