Chapter 5: The Pool

TAYLOR

We get to the pool and there's a sign that says "Pool Closes at 10:00" That's unfortunate. We all just look at each other and shrug our shoulders
Dean~ "Where you guys goin. It says the pool is closed, which means we can't swim. Let's just sit and talk" everyone seemed to like that idea and that seemed to make Dean happy. We all grab a chair and sit in a circle.
Me~ "So whatta we gon dooo?"
Sami~ "Let's play truth or dare" we all give Sami that look. You know the look when someone says something stupid. Yea that's the look we gave him.
Sami~ "Come on guys. When's the last time we let our immature flag fly. Nia... whens the last time you played truth or dare??"
Nia~ "Senior year of high school with a bunch of drunken frat boys and sluts"
Sami~ "Exactly we should play" we all agree with Sami. The way we play is we go in a circle. You cant pass the truths and if you lie you get punched in the face. You have 3 times to pass a dare. Once youve run out off dare passes and you pass a date your out. When your out you have to give every one still in $500. The last person standing wins. Yea... we're wierd people. So basically the order is
Nia- Dean
Dean- Eli
Eli- Alexa
Alexa- Roman
Roman- Sami
Sami- Me
Me- Nia
Nia goes first
Nia~ "Dean. Truth or dare?"
Dean~ "Dare"
Nia~ "I dare you to chug this whole bottle of beer" she pulls a fresh bottle put of the cooler. Dean shrugs his shoulders and chugs it all in under 30 seconds. We all just stare at him in disbelief. He throws the beer into the trash can. That didn't even affect him.
Dean~ "Eli truth or dare man"
Eli~ "Truth..."
Dean~ "Aahhh come one your lame. Fine. Is it true you think sweetface over there is cute" Eli just looks at me and smiles a big smile
Eli~ "maybe" every one looks at me and smiles and raises there eyebrows at me. I just take a sip of my beer.
Eli~ "Soo Alexa truth or dare"
Alexa~ "Dare" she smiles confidently
Eli~ "Ok then. I dare you to kiss Dean"
She looks at Dean and he winks.
Alexa~ "I'm going to pass that dare" Dean's smile fades. Roman laughs.
Alexa~ "Ok Roman since you think it's funny Truth or Dare"
Roman~ "Dare of course"
Alexa~ "I dare you to kiss Taylor" Roman looks at me and smiles. He picks me up and gives me a long kiss on the lips. After like 30 seconds he puts me in my chair and winks. Eli's jaw clenches he looks mad.
Rom~ "Ok Sami truth or dare my guy"
Sami~ "Well no ones done a truth in a while so truth"
Rom~ "Ok is it true that your first true first love was when you were in NXT"
Sami~ "Yes Roman it is true" everyone looks at Roman in a way telling him he did Sami wrong. Except Eli. Eli doesn't know.
Dean~ "Roman your dirty for that"
Eli~ "Why?"
Nia~ "Nothing Elias"
Sami~ "Anyways Taylor truth or dare"
Me~ "Dare"
Sami~ "I dare you to-" Sami gets cut off by a hotel employee. We have been informed that we need to leave. We decide to just go to our own separate rooms and get sleep. Once me and Eli get to our room he turns to me.
Eli~ "So what was that all about. With Sami. How did Rom do him dirty?"
Me~ "Its nothing Eli" I go to the bathroom to change into my pajamas. I can here him sigh in the background. I walk out and see him shirtless in gym shorts pulling his blankets down so he can get in bed. Well... I can get used to this.
Eli~ "Why are you smiling" I didn't even realize I was smiling. Oops.
Eli~ "You like me abs and these shorts?" He smiles and points at his abs. Of course  I like those abs and those shorts. I nod my head yea and get in bed. I am actually really exited for our "date" tomorrow. That's gonna be fun.