Chapter 32: I try

ELIAS

Taylor walks up to the jeep. At the same time she does, Roman and Dean run up.
Dean~ "Dude we have to go to the bar TONIGHT!!!!"
Roman~ "We can't go tomorrow night because everyone that's going to Taylor's party is leaving tomorrow night. We already talked to Sami. He's down, are you?"
Me~ "Well actually I was planning on hanging with Tay tonight"
Tay~ "Oh I was planning on going to the club with Nia, Alexa, and Sasha. Not by force, but by girls night"
Me~ "Oh. Yea that's fine. Guess I'll be going with the boys then" I laugh a little. Tay smiles at me.
Tay~ "Are you sure. Because I can cancel if you want"
Me~ "No baby. You do you"
Tay~ "Are you sure" I hug her
Me~ "Yes Taylor. I wouldn't lie"  Sami didn't lie at all. She loves hugs. She hugs me tight. I kiss her and turn around.
Dean~ "Getta room"
Roman~ "Don't tell them that. They really will" Dean just laughs Sami comes up.
Sami~ "I was waiting in a car that wasn't running for like 5 minutes. I could've dies. Thats child abuse"
Eli~ "Sorry. We can go now" Dean hugs Taylor. Roman hugs Taylor. Sami hugs Taylor. I hug Taylor and then we leave. We walk to Roman's car and I sit in the passenger side while Dean and Sami sit in the back.
Me~ "What do the girls do at the club"
Dean~ "Guys. Can I answer this one"
Roman~ "Go for it Buddy"
Dean~ "Nia, Alexa, and Sasha party and have a good time with good looking men. Taylor stands alone in the corner. Usually with an alcoholic beverage in her hand. She's on her diet so she'll have one beer, is she hasn't had one yet. Same with a soda. She's usually the DD"
Sami~ "Dean speaks the truth"
Me~ "So she doesn't give lap dances to anybody right??"
Roman~ "I feel like if you want Taylor to give you a lap dance you need to get her really drunk, and give her alotta money"
Me~ "Has she given any of you lap dances"
Roman~ "No"
Sami~ "Nope"
Dean~ "I wish. I'd pay good money just to see her give one"
Me~ "Shut the h*ll up Dean" every one laughs but me.
Roman~ "Dean. They have fries at the bar were going to" I turn around and look at Dean who is smiling
Dean~ "Really?!?! What kind"
Roman~ "All kinds of fries. So you can eat your self some fries and drink beer"
Dean~ "This is great" We get to the bar and sit in a booth. We order are drinks. We all get beer. Dean orders some fries too. There's one thing on my mind. How do I turn Taylor on. I know the ladies men in front of me know how to turn women on. But women like Taylor?
Me~ "Guys I have kind of a wierd question" they all look at me and I pause. I just sit here
Sami~ "Well. We're waiting"
Me~ "Ok so each of you need to answer differently. I'll go in this order, Sami, Roman, Dean. How do you guys turn women on?"
Sami looks at me and smiles "Well Elias. I tell them sweet nothing's. Like what ima do to them or how sexy they look"
Me~ "Ok. Roman. Your turn"
Roman~ "Well I start off with being the goofy guy Roman. I play around. I smile. I kiss. Boom there wet like a pool"
Me~ "Mmm ok. Dean?"
Dean~ "I do the Sexy Shirt pull"
Me~ "The what?"
Sami~ "You don't know what the Sexy Shirt pull is?"
Roman~ "Every one knows what it is. I'll show you"
Me~ "Know you don't have t-" Roman stands up and crosses his hands in a way. He pulls his shirt off. A women comes up.
Dean~ "Wow. A girl magically appeared. I can do that too" Dean stands up and takes his shirt off. Another girl appears.
Sami~ "Alright guys. I can do it too" Sami stands up and takes his shirt off. Another girl appears. Honestly at this point im questioning my existence. This is insane. Roman, Dean and Sami are standing here shirtless with 3 women around them.
Roman~ "Well Elias. Practice makes perfect. Are you gonna join?"
Me~ "I guess" I stand up and take my shirt off. A beautiful woman comes up and smiles. I smile back. I snap out of it.
Amy~ "My name's Amy. What's your name" She winks at me. I blush.
Me~ "Elias. Nice to meet you Amy"
Amy~ "Are you looking for some action tonight" she licks her lips. She grabs my butt. I jump a little"
Me~ "Actually I am"
Amy~ "Let's go back to my place" She grabs my hand but I resist
Me~ "Not with you. With my girlfriend"
Amy~ "Oh. How long have you two been together"
Me~ "1 month"
Amy~ "How long did y'all talk before you guys were together?"
Me~ "I don't know. A couple of weeks"
Amy~ "Thats not good. That happened with me and my boyfriend. We're broken up now. I knew his name and all for like 2 years. Then we talked for a couple of weeks. Then we dated. A couple of weeks after our 1 month. I had sex with a guy when I got drunk. He found out a year later and we broke up." I start thinking. Taylor's at the club. What if she gets drunk and has sex with a guy tonight. I put my shirt back on. I lay some money on the table.
Me~ "I gotta go guys. I'll see you later"
Dean~ "What's wrong?"
Me~ "Nothing" I run out the building and catch a cab. I sit in the seat and tell him the address of the hotel. I sit back and hope she hasn't done that. When the cab guy pulls up at the hotel I pay him and rush into the hotel. I go to our floor and unlock our door. She's not here yet. I keep thinking. What if she's doing it with some other guy. What if she's drunk. I get into the shower and try to calm down. I get out and pull my hair up after I brush it. I brush my teeth and I put on shorts and a shirt. I sit on the bed and I start thinking about it some more. The door opens and Taylor comes in smiling and stuff. I turn around and look at her. She smiles
Tay~ "Hey baby. How was the bar" I stand up and walk towards her.
Me~ "It's 11:00 where were you"
Tay~ "I was at the club. Stop acting like your my dad" she laughs but i dont.
Tay~ "What's your problem"
Me~ "My problem is, me, Seth, Dean, and Sami were shirtless in the bar and women came up to us and one told me about how she ruined her relationship after a month because she got drunk and had sex with a stranger. Did you do that"
Tay~ "Why were you guys shirtless in the bar"
Me~ "I'll answer that later. Did you do anything with a guy tonight"
Tay~ "No. I was. With you. But for some unknown reason you were shirtless in a bar talking to women, and asking me if I did anything sexual with a random guy. Thank you for your time" She turns and walks away.
Me~ "Taylor! Taylor it was just a question" She's about to open the door I run to her and grab her hand. She looks mad.
Me~ "Your not going anywhere"
Tay~ "Ok" I kiss her and she kisses back thank God. We go to the bed. I take my shirt off. We fall back onto the bed and I'm on the bottom. Her hands are on my shoulders. 3 seconds later she lets go.
Tay~ "We're all tied up now Elias. And I told you I'm not doing that with you tonight"
Me~ "D*mmitt" She smiles and gets her clothes. She heads to the bathroom.
Me~ "You know you can change out here right. I won't look I promise" I wink at her.
Tay~ "I'm getting in the shower Elias. Slow your roll buddy" she laughs and I just nod my head. She goes into the bathroom. I just take my shirt and shorts off and lay in bed. When she's done she crawls in bed with me. I'm so relieved I thought wrong. She's cold so I warm her up. I whisper to her.
Me~ "Baby"
Tay~ "Yes"
Me~ "I f*cking like you alot" she laughs a little bit and turns around.
Tay~ "I like you alot too"