Chapter 33: Precious

10:00 AM TUESDAY MORNING
TAYLOR

When I wake up, I don't feel breath against my neck or arms around me. I turn around and Elias isn't there. There's a note on his pillow though.

Taylor,
Carmella's car broke down. I'm a nice guy, I went to help her. I'll be back soon. I promise
♡Eli

I just shrug my shoulders. It's to early to put any kind of thought into this. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I brush my teeth before I get in. I take my clothes off and hop in the shower. The water falls down my bare back. It wakes me up.
Me~ "When the f*ck did Elias leave?" I say to myself. I roll my eyes. I can't be mad at him though. He's helping out Carmella. Her car broke down. He went to help. I wash my hair and my body and turn the water off. I get out and brush my hair. I leave it down. I walk out and right when I do Elias walks in. He smiles at me.
Eli~ "Hey" He hugs me.
Me~ "Hi"  I walk into the kitchen and make some coffee. While it's making I open the fridge and get some yogurt out. I open it and start eating it. My coffee is done so i pull it out.
Eli~ "So... we should talk"
Me~ "About?" He pulls out his phone. He pulls something up. It's Seth's story. It's a picture of me leaning on his shoulder and him kissing my head. I'm holding my beer and he put a blue heart.
Me~ "What about it?" I drink my coffee. He looks at his phone and pulls something else up. It's the same picture but without the heart and Seth posted it on his Instagram.
Me~ "Ok?" He looks at me and then scrolls up a little bit. He points at the comment which says "This will never die" I look at Elias and eat my yogurt.
Me~ "And?"
Eli~ "What does this mean?" I put my coffee down and pick my phone up. I look at Seth's story.
Me~ "Our friendship will never die" the story goes away and Carmellas story pops up. It's a video of Eli shirtless in her car. I look at it. I stop it from going away. I show it to him.
Eli~ "Ok so it's not what it looks like"
Me~ "Please explain" I finish my yogurt and throw it in the trash. I grab my coffee and sit on the counter. Eli is just standing there with a lost look on his face.
Me~ "I said explain" He looks at me.
Eli~ "My shirt was off because I was working in her car and I didn't get to the point of putting it back on yet. I'm riding with her, because I didn't know if you needed your jeep or not so I had Sami drop me off where Mella was. She was driving me back home" I just shrug my shoulders
Me~ "Ok" He smiles at me and I finish my coffee. I put the cup in the sink. Elias comes up to me and attempts to kiss me. I put my hand on his chest.
Me~ "I need to tell you something"
Eli~ "What is that"
Me~ "The day of and after the party they'll be filming total bellas at my house"
Eli~ "Nice. Why does that stop you from kissing me?"
Me~ "I'm trying to inform you with information" he laughs. I go to kiss him but he puts his hand right below my breasts. He smiles. He backs up. He smiles and walks to the bathroom. Elias' butt is big. I just wanna grab it. He's thick. I smile to my self. When Eli comes out he looks confused.
Eli~ "Why are you smiling so big"
Me~ "Nothing. I was- just thinking"
Eli~ "About?" I hop of the counter
Me~ "Turn around"
Eli~ "Why?"
Me~ "Just do it"
Eli~ "Oh- Ok" he turns around and I grab his butt. He jumps and turns around.
Eli~ "What's up with women and grabbing my a§"
Me~ "What do you mean women? Did Carmella grab your a§?"
Eli~ "No the woman at the bar yesterday did" I hug him and cup is butt at the same time.
Me~ "Well I hope you know. This is all mine" I can hear him laugh. He grabs my butt. Then pulls from the hug. He looks at me. He grabs my face, arms, shoulders, every part of my body ending with my vagina. He smiles at me and winks.
Eli~ "All MINE" He smiles at me. He pulls me to him and we kiss. He goes to slip his tounge in but like always. We. Get. Interrupted. Someone knocks on the door. I roll my eyes and open it. When I open it, I see AJ standing there. He smiles at me.
AJ~ "I was wondering if y'all wanna leave early tonight? I'm not on Smack Down and I ain't got nothin to do today" I look at Eli and nod my head.
Me~ "Sounds good. Give us a minute to get our things together"
AJ~ "Sami said he'll come if y'all are. Well he can't come if y'all arnt anyways" he shrugs his shoulders and walks away. We close the door and I turn to Elias. He puts at me and pulls me close to him. Chest to chest.
Eli~ "Aawweee. No alone time?" I smile at him and hug him.
Me~ "Baby we'll get alone time tonight"
Eli~ "Wait we can-"
Me~ "Don't mention it. Surprise me" he gets a naughty smirk on his lips and kisses me. We pull apart and get our things together. We walk out of our room holding hands. Some random woman who Elias seems to know comes up to him. She puts her hand on his chest.
Rando~ "Heyy. Nice to see you again" He smiles and rolls his eyes.
Eli~ "Wish I could say the same Amy"
Amy~ "Your wearing a shirt... what do I have to do to get it off you" Eli bites his lip, looks at me and sighs. I roll my eyes. And let go of his hand. I walk away and I can hear Eli walking after me and calling my name. I just keep walking. I get into the elevator but Elias gets on the elevator with me.
Eli~ "Why are you mad?"