Chapter 7: Seeing you again

SATURDAY MORNING
TAYLOR

Me and AJ are driving to Alabama because that's where it's all happening this week. In Montgomery Alabama. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive. We got on the road at 10:00 am. Well be there at 1:30 pm. That's good but I'm still tired and I talked to my family about what happened Tuesday. All they said was Eli probably likes me. In THAT way. They said deep down I'm in love with him. Is it true. I just don't know him well enough. He makes me feel safe and I love being around him. I love the way he looks at me and the way he hugged me Tuesday. And the way he stood up for me. I'll admit. I'd date him if he asked me to. I wouldn't say it's love though. After a hours on the road were here. I go to text Eli but I decide not to. I walk into the hotel and I get our room once she gives me our keys Eli walks in. He smiles and waves. He walks in and takes my bags.
Eli~ "Lead the way" I laugh and we walk to the room. Why does he easily make me laugh. It's not fair. When we get to the room I let him pick his bed first. He doesn't pick the one I wanted thank God. I wouldn't have care if he did though. He grabs my hand and locks the door to the room behind us.
Me~ "Where are we going?"
Eli~ "On our date" I'm confused. We get to the car and I hop in. We drive for like 20 minutes until we stop at a little grassy hill. No one else is here. He goes into the back of the car and pulls out a blanket, a basket, and a bouquet of roses. He lays the blanket out and puts the basket in the middle. He hands me the roses and sits down. I sit down across from him. He opens the basket and pulls out McDonalds. Oh My. This is amazing.
Eli~ "Do you love it?"
Me~ "Yes"
Eli~ "Wanna play 20 questions"
Me~ "Sure"
Eli~ "Ok i go first. Be specific... what's your favorite color"
Me~ "Midnight blue. What about you"
Eli~ "Dark Purple. When's your birthday?"
Me~ "August 25 and you?"
Eli~ "February 14"
We asked alot of questions and learned more about each other. We have a lot in common we both like Alternative music, Our favorite movie  is Jeepers Creepers, we both like Impractical Jokers and The big bang theory. Learning all this stuff about him makes me feel attracted to him. Yes in THAT way. We good around and talk until 10:43 pm. That's 9 hours of hanging out. He probably doesn't feel the same and never will. He likes girls like Mella and I'm the complete opposite of her. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I'm to shy and he doesn't feel the same. We get into the car and start driving home. I usually grab his hand but this time he grabs mine. This makes me feel good. I'm not sure I love him yet but I love this. He makes me feel protected and safe. It's nice. When we get to the hotel room I go and take a shower and put some pajamas on. His shirt doesn't smell like him anymore. I walk out and hug him. He hugs me back no questions asked.
Me~ "Sorry it's just your shirt doesn't smell like you anymore and I want your scent back in my life" He just smiles and goes into the bathroom for his shower. I go into the kitchen and eat. They have cookies. I love cookies. I ate all the cookies. I'm going to the gym tomorrow then. When he gets out of the bathroom I see his beautiful abs. I love his abs. I love the way he looks on general. I inform him I'm going to the gym tomorrow and he tells me he's coming too. That's fine by me. I get in bed and lay down. Man I'm tired. I wake up and brush my teeth. I get in the shower and get into my gym clothes. Once I'm done I see Elias all ready dressed. His hairs wet he must've got in the shower before me. He wasn't in bed when I woke up so he was probably in the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and eat like 5 pieces  of celery. Once I'm done I ask Elias if he's ready to go and he says yea. We head down the hallway and he holds my hand. I smile really big. We get to the gym and start working out. We work out for about 3 hours. By the time were done it's 2:23 pm. We decide to wrap it up. We stop by the store and grab some fruit and vegetables and Gatorade. We head back to the hotel and out them up. We're there for like an hour and then we have to go to the stadium. When We get there Kurt tells me my match and tells Eli his. I go to the locker room and get ready. Nia comes up behind me.
Nia~ "Sooo how are you and Elias"
Me~ "What do you mean?"
Nia~ "Are you two a thing now or what"
Me~ "No Nia and we'll probably never will be"
Sasha~ "Why not"
Me~ "I'm obviously not his type"
Bayley~ "Whatever you say" where is everyone coming from?
Alexa~ "Why do you say that"
Me~ "He dated and loves Carmella. He's obviously into stupid blondes who waste there money on ugly clothes and not brunettes who waste there money on food"
Sasha~ "Well you may not know this but Bayley and Elias dated back in NXT."
Me~ "Really. Bayley why didn't you tell me"
Bayley~ "I thought you knew"
Me~ "Guys thanks for trying to pressure me but I know he doesn't like me like I like him- I mean uumm" There eyes grow big and they smile.
Me~ "I-I gotta match against Charlotte... I n-needa go" I walk out. I can't believe I just said that. Oh my God. I stand and wait for my music to play. When it does I walk out there and take my leather jacket off. It's signed and I give it to a fan. It's a little boy with red hair and blue eyes. He's wearing my merch he's so cute. I walk off and give fans high fives on my way to the ring. When I get to the ring I stand on the top rope and look at everyone and smile. I get off and when Charlottes theme comes on I get out the ring and let her do her thing. I respect Charlotte. She's really good. Once she's done I hop back in the ring. Me and Charlotte are friends. We smile at each other. The bell rings and I punch her. She punches me back. We pass punches and kicks throughout the whole match. The hits me with a Figure Four Leg Lock. That is very painful. It hurts really bad. I lost the match. I let Charlotte have her victory then she leaves. While she's leaving I take pictures with fans. I come across that little kid that I gave my jacket to. He asks for another autograph and I give him one. His name is Jared. I take a picture and then move on. I go backstage and Eli is standing there.
Eli~ "Are you ok"
Me~ "Yes"
Eli~ "Ok" he gives me a hug. I hear Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, and Nia whistle at us. I push away from Eli and flick them off. I head to the locker room and see all my best friends on the way. Except for Enzo. I miss him. It hasn't been the same since he was fired. Me and him still text though. Elias has a match up next. He goes against Baron Corbin. The match starts off neutral. Baron is about 8 inches taller than Eli. Baron starts Beating Eli. Eli tries to hit him with "Rolling the Dice" but Baron stops it. After about 10 minutes of fighting Eli is down and Baron takes advantage and does a "End of Days" that's it. Eli lost his match. Eli's always in a bad mood when he looses and I lost too so I don't really want to deal with his sh!t. I start walking to go see Eli. When I get there he's ready in his feelings. My God.
Me~ "Are you ok Eli."
Eli~ "Do I look not ok" he says it in his stupid sarcastic voice.
Me~ "I'm just trying to be nice and check on you. God!" I roll my eyes and walk away because I'm not going to deal with this. Not. Right. Now. My body hurts. I can't deal with him being pissy right now. I just roll my eyes and walk around the halls. For no reason. Dean comes up behind me.
Dean~ "Beautiful, me and Rom are about to go into the crowd and make alot of people happy. Wanna come"
Me~ "Of course" Me, Rom, and Dean go to the crowd and take pictures and sign autographs for almost everybody. Once were done the show is over and we head out. I get to our car and wait for Eli. I just sit there for like 15 minutes. I see a couple of slick fans who snuck in over here. There the best. I take videos and pictures and sign things.
Me~ "If I see this on Ebay I'm going to be under your bed" they laugh and walk off. I see the little ginger boy Jared.
Jareds mom~ "Hi sorry to bother you but Jared just loves you and he's your littlest biggest fan"
Me~ "Its fine your not bothering me at all. I'm waiting on my travel partner" I pick up Jared and Put him all over my Snap chat and Instagram and Twitter.
Jareds mom~ "Who's your travel partner"
Me~ "Elias"
Jared~ "He stupid. I don't like him" I laugh that was so funny and so cute
Me~ "I don't like him right now. He's being a real jerk because he lost his match."
Jared~ "Tupid"
Me~ "He's stupid?"
Jared~ "Yea!" I laugh some more. I take loads of pictures with Jared and just talk to him.
Me~ "How old are you"
Jared~ "Free"
Me~ "Three!?!?!" He shakes his head yes.
Jareds mom~ "So do you live around here"
Me~ "No I live in Gainesville Georgia.
Jareds mom~ "Oh we live in Atlanta Georgia. We're here to see family and you guys came into town and so we came to see yall."
Me~ "Well you know Wrestlmania is in Georgia this year. And I can bring whoever I want" There eyes widen a d they get exited.
Me~ "Follow me on Twitter and I'll message you and give you the information" His mom says ok then follows me on Twitter. After they leave Eli finally walks up.
Me~ "What took you so long"
Eli~ "Look I'm sorry ok. I was trying to get myself together because I was being a jerk after my match and I'm sorry. I was trying to calm down" Aawwwe he tried to calm down for me
Me~ "Its ok."
Eli~ "Are you sure?"
Me~ "Yes."
Eli~ "By the way, we'll be in Arizona next week. My sister wants to meet the girl I beat a guy up for so yea"
Me~ "Isnt her name Morgan"
Eli~ "Yea. You actually pay attention!"
Me~ "Of course I do" I grab his hand and here we are again. Holding hands. I feel safe again. I didn't fell unsafe before but right now I feel protected. I don't know why. I want to tell him how I feel so bad but I can't. It's killing me. Jesus Christ. I look at him and he doesn't look mad anymore. I'm tempted to ask him what his 'type' is. Nope not gonna do that. When we get home I let him get in the shower first. I sit on my bed and think. Once he gets out the shower I get in. When I'm done I get dressed. I'm not wearing his shirt but I still want his scent on me. I after I brush my hair and my teeth I walk out and he's laying down.
Me~ "Stand up" He stands up and I see his perfect body once again. I hug him and he hugs me. This was for his scent but this has been a really long hug. Once I let go he's still holding on so I just keep hugging him. He picks me up and Suplexes me onto the bed.
Me~ "That was fun" Eli just laughs. I walk to the kitchen and eat some cut up watermelon. I love watermelon. After I'm done eating that I get in my bed, and go to sleep.