Chapter 27: Press Confrence

12:23 PM
ELIAS

I just woke up. We have a press conference in two hours. Tay is still asleep. I wake her up and she looks mad that she was woken up. We take showers and brush our teeth. We leave at 1:00. It's a 25 minute drive. Traffic is terrible so we get there at around 1:50. When we get there we sign things for fans and take pictures. Right at 2:00 our interviewer who's name is Garrett Statham starts the confrence with a question for Me. I feel like this is going to be more like a questionnaire than a press confrence.
Garrett~ "So Elias. Are you cool with how close Taylor and Seth are. Ya know considering that's her ex"
Me~ "Why wouldn't be cool with it. There's nothing wrong with it. I trust her. She can hang with who ever she wants to."
Tay~ "Trust keeps relationships strong"
Me~ "Plus I know she wouldn't do anything like that with him because of what happened-" Tay, Seth, and Nia all stare me down.
Garrett~ "What happened"
Me~ "Uh. Nothing. I shouldn't have said that"
Garrett~ "Taylor what happened"
Tay~ "Nothing"
Garrett~ "Nia. What happened"
Nia~ "Nothing"
Garrett~ "Seth?" Seth looks at his water bottle and just looks up with hurt on his face.
Seth~ "Nothing Garrett" he says in almost a whisper.
Garrett~ "Uumm ok. Nia how does it feel getting a chance for the title at WrestleMania"
Nia~ "Wonderful Garrett. I'm gonna win that match and steal that title from Alexa." I look at Taylor and her head in on Seth's shoulder. I didn't even mean to say that. It just slipped out.
Garrett~ "Seth your also getting a title shot. Do you think your gonna win against The Miz and get the USA title"
Seth~ "Yea" he looks so upset
Garrett~ "So Taylor. I have a question for you"
Tay~ "Go ahead I answer any questions"
Garrett~ "Okay well we'll see about that. If you had the chance to take Seth back, go back in time and change whatever happened into something good. Would you?" I look at Taylor and she puckers her lips out and looks at her hands. She looks like she's about to answer but I interrupt her
Me~ "Yea Taylor. Would you?"
Nia~ "Taylor don't answer that question"
Me~ "No. Taylor answer the question. Would you rather be with him than me. A better looking man. Better wrestler. Funnier. Is he better than me"
Seth~ "Tayduhh dont answer the question f you don't want yo"
Me~ "Taylor. Answer the question" She looks at me.
Tay~ "Well Elias I was going to answer the question until you threw all of YOUR questions and comments. So following that, Carmella. I bet you'd wanna be with her. Someone who's prettier. Has better hair. Taller. Better dancer. Dresses better. Spends money like she has all the money in the world. Will have sex with you anytime you want. I bet that's what you want" That hit me in my heart. She slams her bottle down and walls out of the conference room. Seth follows immediately after her
Nia~ "Do you see what you did Elias"
Me~ "Yes"
Nia~ "Are you happy"
Me~ "No"
Nia~ "How do you feel"
Me~ "Like a Jack a§"
Nia~ "Are you gonna go after her"
Me~ "No"
Garrett~ "Why" I look down and play with my hands
Me~ "She needs Seth. Not me. Nia you should stay too"
Nia~ "Her and Seth need to talk"

TAYLOR

I walk really fast. I turn and there's a porch on the outside of the building. I sit down and put my face in my hands. I can't believe Elias not only almost let The secret spill, but also put me on the spot like that. I hear the door open. I turn around and expect to see Elias but i see Seth. He walks over to were in sitting and sits down next to me.
Seth~ "Are you ok"
Me~ "Dony worry about me Seth. I'm ok. The question is, are YOU ok?"
Seth~ "Yea" I can here him take a big breath.
Me~ "I'm sorry Elias said that"
Seth~ "It's ok. I'm sorry he tried to make you answer those questions. You didn't have to"
Me~ "I was gonna answer them I was gonna say 'I still love Seth. I always will. Yea I wish I could go change certain events that happened in the past. But also I wouldn't change mine and his friendship. I wouldn't change mine and Elias' relationship. I'm sure Elias would say the same thing about Carmella' but nope he has to ruin it.
Seth~ "You still love me? After everything I put you through" I look at Seth and hold his hand.
Me~ "Of course I still love you Seth"
Seth~ "I'm so sorry. I love you. Your my bestfriend"
Me~ "You-" The door violently swings open. Elias is standing there.
Eli~ "Tay. I'm sorry"
Seth~ "Go away Elias"
Eli~ "Shut up Seth. Why don't you go and abort some more babies" Seth winces at that comment. He holds his head down. He stands up and I stand up too. I put my hand on his shoulder
Me~ "Seth-"
Seth~ "It-It's ok. I deserved that" His voice cracks. He's almost in tears. He shakes his head and walks away. Seeing Seth like that hurts me.
Me~ "Elias. Why. Why would you say something like that"
Eli~ "Sorry"
Me~ "Dony apologize to me. Apologize to Seth"
Eli~ "I will. But first I need you to know I'm sorry for trying to make you answer those questions. I heard everything you said to Seth. I lo- Like you" I look at him and shake my head. I walk past him and run to try to find Seth. I catch up to him and hug him. I tell him I'm sorry. I told him Elias didn't mean it. He didn't say anything. He just walked to his car and drove off. Me and Elias rode here in the same car. I wait on him to get to the car and we drive to the hotel in silence. At about halfway there, our song came on. We didn't sing. We just looked at eachother and went back to sitting in silence. We get to the room. I take a shower and when I get out Elias left a note on my pillow.

Taylor♡
I'm at the bar with Sami, Roman, and Dean. I'll be back later
♡Elias♡

I smile a little bit, then snap back to reality. I just sit on bed and look at edits people have made of me, me and Elias, me and Sami. Alot of ship edits. I share some. I like making my fans happy when I'm not.