Chapter 49: Training

TAYLORS POV

Me~ "And why the fuck were y'all evicted"
Andy~ "Well first off, our neighbors hate the idea of biracial couples. They once said "A bLuE bIrD aNd A rEd BiRd DoNt MaKe A pUrPlE bIrD" So they complained to the authorities and said that we fucked in front of their kids."
Christie~ "Which didn't happen"
Elias~ "You sure?"
Christie~ "Shut yo ass up"
Me~ "Guys. Y'all can stay here as long as you want. Like I don't care. Stay here till end of time. Just when you go upstairs take a right and the first bedroom you see is all yours."
Christie and Andy hug me and thank me.
Andy~ "What if our kid is born and we live here"
Me~ "Well then it'll have it's own room"
Andy~ "I'm so excited!! Hey babe let's discuss names" He's so happy it makes me smile.
ABOUT 4 HOURS LATER
We all got Christie and Andy's room somewhat set up. They decide to go to sleep. Me and Elias just sit on the couch. He looks at me and smiles. He holds my hand.
Elias~ "Babe I know that we've only been together for like a month but I can already tell we'll be together for ever and I was wondering how you felt about kids one day in the future?" He has a sincere look on his face.
Me~ "I-" my phone rings. It's my best friend Dallas. He's basically my fucking brother. I pick it up forgetting about Elias' question.
Me~ "Hey bitch"
Dallas~ "Hey oh my god. Ok so I was bored and i went for a drive and now I'm in Gainesville and to make a long fucking story short-"
Me~ "Did you shove a whole bag of Jelly beans up your ass?"
Dallas~ "No" He laughs "But I'm outside your door right now and it's like 4 am." I run to the door and open it. We run to each other and hug.
Me~ "Oh my fucking god your such cuteness" Elias walks up to the door frame.
Dallas~ "Shit he's even hotter in person"
Elias~ "Well thanks I get that alot" We walk into the house and Plop onto the couch. I run into the kitchen and grab some chips.
Me~ "Dallas what movie you wanna watch."
Dallas~ "Shrek. Shrek. Fucking Shrek"
Me~ "Fuck yea!!" Elias gets up. "Where you going babe?"
Elias~ "To bed I'm tired" He walks up to me and kisses me. He shakes hands with Dallas.
Me~ "Night baby"
Elias~ Nighty night"
Dallas~ "He thicc" I wink at Dallas and chuckle. I go to Netflix and we watch Shrek.
THE NEXT MORNING
I wake up with a bag of Doritos on my chest. I look over my shoulder and see Elias in only boxers, getting coffee. No matter how many times I see that sight I always swoon. I look over my other shoulder and see Dallas passed out. Elias walks up to me and kisses me.
Me~ "Hey babe. Sleep good?"
Elias~ "Would've slept better with you. You know what time it is?"
Me~ "What time is it"
Elias~ "Its-"
Christie~ 2:15 pm. Wake yo ass up" I turn around and see Christie. I smile at her and laugh a little bit. "Ain't nothin funny. Wake up."
Me~ "Yes ma'am"
Elias~ "Dammit Christie stop stealing my glory"
Christie~ "Dammit Elias put some pants on"
Dallas~ "Now he don't have to do that"
Me~ "When the fuck did you wake up"
Dallas~ "When Christies loud ass started yeling"
Christie~ "Well then don't sleep that late" I laugh and go make some coffee.
Christie~ "So when did Dallas get here?"
Me~ "After y'all went to sleep"
Christie~ "Why didn't you tell me?"
Me~ "Because you were asleep"
Christie~ "Well I-"
Elias~ "Hey im flying back home today"
Christie~ "I know yo ass didn't just interrupt me"
Elias~ "You interrupted me first"
Me~ "Y'all act like pre-schoolers. What time are you leaving?"
Elias~ "Whenever I get my bags packed"
Christie~ "I'll go pack your bags for you" Elias leans against the couch and smiles a Christie.
Elias~ "Now I kinda wanna stay" Christie rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen.
Me~ "Well I mean I'm planning on going to the gym today. There's a really nice one that I go to with a wrestle ring, and all kinda other cool shit. Me and Dallas are going"
Dallas~ "When the fuck did I agree to that?"
Me~ "Well Christies pregnant, Andy's going to a talk show, Elias is going home, Evan and Nick are at practice, AJ is at the gym near the arena, and u need someone to train with. We can go to a restraunt afterwards."
Dallas~ "Fine but I'm picking where we eat"
Me~ "Deal"
Elias~ "I can show you some moves... in bed"
Christie~ "Y'all nasty as hell"
Me~ "Wasn't your baby conceived by trash cans?"
Elias~ "Game point"
2 HOURS LATER
Me and Dallas dropped Elias off at the air port and now we're sitting at the parking lot of the gym.
Dallas~ "Don't beat my ass to bad"
Me~ "I would never" We walk into the gym. Its empty. Like I like it. I go into the locker room and change into my work out clothes. I walk out and see Dallas standing in the ring in what I guess is his work out clothes. I hope I'm the ring and meet him.
Me~ "You ready?"
Dallas~ "Lets get this over with. You better be glad I love you" just as we're about to start the door to the gym opens and Baron Corbin walks in. He stops once he sees me and laughs to himself
Me~ "Corbin? What are you still doing in Georgia?"
Baron~ "Well it's nice here and I don't have anybody to go home to. Whose the blond guy?"
Me~ "This is my friend Dallas."
Dallas~ "Hi"
Baron~ "You wrestle?" Baron comes and stands his tall ass right outside the ring.
Dallas~ "No but I watch it. Taylor didn't have anybody to help train her so I'm here to help"
Baron~ "Where's your drifter boy?" That's the most sarcastic tone ive ever heard.
Me~ "He went home"
Baron~ "Ok well I need to talk to you." I look at Dallas and then get out the ring. Me and Baron walk to the chairs which are half way across the gym.
Baron~ "Ok so I'm really sorry. I'm Sorry for hitting your ass. Its really inappropriate and I'm sorry. I was trying to flirt and well I suck."
Me~ "I forgive you. Its ok I get it."
Baron~ "So... wanna train with me?"
Me~ "Lets go" Baron is already dressed.
Dallas~ "Can I just sit down and write wattpad" AUTHOR WINKS AT READER
Me~ "Go ahead Dal"
Dallas~ "Hey Baron we're going to eat at Buffalo wild wings after this, wanna join?"
Baron~ "Sure"
Dallas hops out the ring and sits in a chair.
2 HOURS LATER. 5:00 PM
We leave the gym and head to buffalo wild wings. Baron drives his own car because he drove there by himself. We get in and order. Since we're all irresponsible we all order beer. We need a designated driver. Some fans ask for pictures and autographs.
Me~ "Baron, when you gonna get a title"
Baron~ "When are the Falcons gonna win the super bowl."
Dallas~ "Damn"
We get our food and go back to my house.
Baron~ "Wow. Do you live in this big house alone"
Me~ "Well no" Christie comes down stairs and eyes Baron up and down.
Christie~ "And who the fuck are you? Taylor why you just bring men into your house? Don't you have a some what loving boyfriend?"
Baron~ "Some what?"
Dallas~ "Some what?"
Christie~ "Shit my bad"
Me~ "Christie. Why?"
Dallas~ "Is there something I should know or...." Baron gives me a Concerned/confused ass look.
TO BE CONTINUED