chapter 56: late night pizza pt.2

TAYLOR'S POV

Taylor~ "Large pepperoni pizza and a Dr. Pepper andd..." I look at Jon's drunk ass and back at the cashier "a water" I give the cashier the money and find a table for me and Jon. I sit down and he slides into the seat next to me and shoots me a smile.
Jon~ "Hey can I tell you something?"
Me~ "Go for it" he smiles again.
Jon~ "So like... I've been seeing someone lately"
Me~ "Oh really? Who?
Jon~ "Seth Rollins" he laughs and looks at me. I roll my eyes and smile.
Me~ "Yeah you keep laughing Jon. People actually ship you guys. Hashtag Ambrollins" I pull my phone out. I look at him from the corner of my eye and he's not smiling anymore he just looks confused. I go to Instagram and pull up some Ambrollins edits.
Jon~ "Ummm. Why?"
Me~ "Because y'all are a cute couple"
Jon~ "Hell nooooo" I laugh. They call us up and we go get our pizza and drinks. When I sit down I start getting a face time call from Elias. That's weird but okay" I answer it.
Elias~ "Hey"
Me~ "Hey" I take a bite out of my pizza.
Elias~ "Hey girl"
Me~ "what's up?"
Elias~ "Its 2am and I can't sleep. Where are you?"
Me~ "I'm at pizza hut. With Jon"
Jon leans over and puts his face in the camera.
Jon~ "Hey driftie boy"
Elias~ "What's up lunatic how are you?"
Jon~ "Did you know people ship me and Seth" Elias chuckles a little bit.
Elias~ "Yeah I've seen. Anyways what are you two doing at a pizza hut at 3am?"
Me~ "Jon decided to go get drunk. And so he called me and I picked him up. We were hungry and now we're here." Elias just nods. I take another bite of pizza.
Elias~ "I'm tired I'm gonna hit the hay"
Jon~ "What the hell did you just say?"
I almost choke on my pizza from laughing.
Me~ "Good night Eli."
Elias~ "Nighty night" he hangs up and I go to Instagram. I go to my story and take a video of the pizza and Jon. I post it and finish my pizza.
Jon~ "Hey did you ever work things out with your tattoo?"
Me~ "yes sir I did. It's worked out."
Jon~ "So like what does mean. Is that in fucking Russian or something?"
Me~ "No. It's in German. It means shopping for stars. My dad's side of the family is German and when it was his weekend to take care of me, if I was sad about what was going on in life he'd take me out to shop for stars"
Jon~ "That's so bittersweet. Well. We're done with the pizza. Wanna go shop for stars?" I smile at him. Jon's a real cutie pie.
Me~ "let's go" we walk outside and just before we get to the car... "Hey Johnny boy, let me take a picture of you" Jon shrugs his shoulders and strikes a pose. I get into the car and post it on Instagram.

 I get into the car and post it on Instagram

@thetaylorinsane: Drunk boi after pizza.

@wwerollins: Drunk ambrose is the best ambrose.
@Deans.plant: Awe Uncle Deano is so cuteee
@wwefangurl: oohh I don't think Elias would like you hanging out with a drunk Dean.
@thecaptainsauce: @wwefangurl why not they're literally just friends.

We drive back to the hotel and find a little grassy area to lay down on.
Jon~ "Soo... what did you usually try to forget when you did this..." I think about that question for a few seconds. I know why, and I don't really have a problem telling him. I just don't know where to start.
Me~ "Well since my dad only had me every other weekend id be so fucking sad on Saturday nights because I knew I'd have to go home and sleep in my roach infested bed and not really have anything to eat. Plus id get abused physically, and emotionally and so would my mom. My dad didn't find out about all that until I told him when I was like 16 but he still knew that even though I didn't tell him what was wrong, that something was indeed wrong. So he'd take me outside and we'd star shop. Even though I had a terrible living environment with my mom and stepdad I wouldn't be able to live with my dad because of his drug and alcohol addiction. I know he was trying to get over that shit but he never could." It's quite for a minute. Jon sits up and looks at me.
Jon~ "Give me a hug Taylor" I smile a bit and sit up. I wrap my arms around him and give him a big ass hug. "I'm tired"
Me~ "Me too Jon" we stay hugging for a little bit and then he lets go. He stands up and helps me up. We end up walking back to my room. I don't know why he didn't go back to his room. He walks into the kitchen area and goes into my fridge. He pulls out some fruit and starts eating them. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and go to sleep. You do You bud" he just keeps munching on fucking strawberries. I know I already brushed my teeth once this evening but I did drink soda and eat pizza so I might as well do it again. When I'm done I walk out and see Jon passed out on my bed. I just chuckle and ignore it. I turn the lights off and get into my bed trying to not wake Jon up. It's been a pretty good night.

A/N
okay so sorry for not updating for a long ass time. wattpad literally kept deleting parts of my chapters and I was so fucking mad. anyways so next chapter... next chapter is gonna have something happen to taylor. now yall might not understand why I did it but it's gonna help build up a story line that leads up to the end of the story. So what do yall think about ambrose? yeah I made him keep his longer hair for now. it'll change though. hope y'all liked this chapter❤❤