Chapter 44: Almost cheat

10:00AM
ELIAS

I wake up and my phone goes off. My dad texted me.
Dad: todays my bday!! So me, you, your mom, and Morgan are going to olive garden at 12:00 see you there.
Me: Taylor can come right?
Dad: of coarse!!!
Me: ok see you there happy bday dad I love you
Dad: thank you son I love you too
I put my phone down and see Taylor laying closer to me than she was when we woke up. She's awake now. I kiss her forehead. She smiles.
Me~ "Good morning baby. Today me, you and my sister and parents are going to Olive Garden for my dad's birthday. We're leaving at 11:30 so we need to start getting ready" she rolls on top of me and kisses my lips. She rolls of me and out of bed. I follow her to the bathroom and we brush our teeth and she takes her shirt and shorts off. She takes her hair down.
Me~ "Doing shit like that around me is a good way to get fucked" she blushes. I smile and walk out the bathroom. She's so damn fine. I go into my bag and pull out a nice baby blue button up shirt with pink flowers on it, and white skinny pants. I only wear skinny pants. I just noticed that about myself. I get my timberlands and put them on the bed. Oohhh Taylor didn't take any clothes to the bathroom with her. She's going to have to come put here with a towel I smile at my thoughts. Someone knocks on the door. I put sweatpants on real quick and run to the door. I open it and Seth is there.
Seth~ "Hey Elias. Is Taylor here?"
Me~ "Yea she's in the shower. Why?"
Seth~ "Oh I know she was interested in cross fit so I was gonna train her"
Me~ "Sorry man she can't today. Bye" I go to shut the door but he holds his hand out and stops it.
Seth~ "I wasn't talking about today buddy. I was talking about next week" he walks past me and into the room.
Seth~ "Where did you say she was again?"
Me~ "The shower" he smiles at me. "What?"
Seth~ "I was thinking"
Me~ "About?"
Seth~ "Crossfit"
Me~ "That better be what you were thinking about" he laughs. "I-" I get cut off my the bathroom door opening. Taylor's standing there in a towel. She freezes once she see's Seth.
Seth~ "Hey are we still gonna do cross fit next week?"
Tay~ "Yea"
Seth~ "Okay great. I'll talk to you later"
Tay~ "Ok bye" he quickly leaves and shuts the door. For some reason that pissed me the fuck off. The door opens again and he walks back in.
Seth~ "Lunch after?"
Tay~ "Hell yea"
Seth~ "Great it's a date"
Me~ "Watch it" he leaves again. I look at Taylor and shake my head. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom

10 minutes later
Elias

I put my last sock on and since we don't have to leave until an hour and a half I lay on the bed. Tay went to ask Seth something. If coarse she does. She obviously still has fucking feelings for him. What the hell. I know he's way better looking, funnier, nicer, and an all around golden boy but why can't she see I love her. I just want her to understand what she's doing to me. It hurts alot. I'm petty as hell so I text Carmella.
Me: I'm bored. Come see me. I'm in room 405 on the 5 floor
Carmella: ok boo😘
I smile at that for some reason. Why the hell would I fucking do that. I put my phone down. I look at the ceiling. Who even am I right now? I just went from being pissed at Taylor for being friends with Seth, to telling Carmella to come see me in my room. I need to tell her nevermind. Before I can, Taylor walks in the room. She smiles at me. I get distracted and start thinking about her and Seth. I just give her an annoyed look.
Tay~ "What did I do this time?" That hurt knowing she thinks she's the reason I'm always mad. I just shrug my shoulders. "Whatever Elias. Do you know where my wallet is?"
Me~ "Maybe in the jeep"
Tay~ "Probably is.  Good thinking" she walks out the room and I'm alone again. Not for long because Carmella walks in.
Carmella~ "Hey"
Me~ "Hey"
Carmella~ "Why'd you want to see me? Couldn't resist this ass could ya?"
Me~ "I'm mad at Taylor right now. Come sit" I tap on the spot next to me on bed. She sits on the bed and looks at me. She looks at my shirt.
Carmella~ "This shirt looks so sexy on you" I lick my lips and without thinking I lean in for a kiss. We're about to kiss and the door opens. I jump back and look at the door. I see Seth and Tay standing there. She looks at me breathing heavy.
Tay~ "S- Seth said my wallet fell out my pocket. H-he was walking me ba..." her voice trails off. A tear rolls down her face. I get up. She shakes her head. I run to her. Seth's staring at me the whole time. Her face is in her hands. I touch her shoulder.
Tay~ "Get the fuck off me. We're done" my heart breaks. I feel it break in half. Right in my chest. It breaks apart.
Me~ "No. Taylor no. Please"
Tay~ "You shoudve thought about that before you kissed Carmella"
Me~ "Baby I didn't even kiss her"
Tay~ "If me and Seth wouldn't have showed up, you would have"
Me~ "No I wouldn't have. I love you to much. Please no. She said I looked sexy in my shirt. You know how anything turns me on. Please you have to under stand me. You have to believe me. Baby please don't go. Not like this. Not right now. Taylor please. You don't get it"
Tay~ "Why should I forgive you"
Me~ "I'm not saying you should. I'm just asking you to not leave" she wipes a tear from her eye. And a tear goes down my face. I get on my knees and beg. She looks at me.
Tay~ "I won't end us if you let me be alone until our match"
Me~ "Ok, deal. I love you so much." I get up and kiss her. We wipe a tear from our eyes. I turn around and Seth punches me right in the face. I fall back.
Tay~ "Seth?!?! What are you doing"
Seth~ "Do some dumb shit like that again. I swear to fucking god" he gives Taylor her wallet. Tay comes to me. I'm pissed so I ignore her. I get up and Carmella is sitting on the bed still.
Me~ "Bitch if you don't get yo stanky pussy ass out of my fucking hotel room I'll drag you out" I say while looking at the ground.
Carmella~ "You wouldn't be saying that if we kissed" she walks out and I slam the door behind her. I look at Taylor.
Me~ "Why didn't you stop Seth?"
Tay~ "I didn't know he was gonna do that. I'm sorry" she tries to touch me. Instead I back up and then punch her in her face. She falls backwards and hits her head on the wall.
Me~ "I bet your fucking sorry now" I walk out the room and into the hallway. I'm so pissed I can't even think straight. What am I turning into.