Chapter 36: Suprise ex

ELIAS

I have no idea who this guy is at Taylor's door, asking if we've smashed. But Taylor is really mad.
Me~ "Uumm who are you"
???~ "I'm Taylor's ex, Sinjin"
Me~ "Why are you here??"
Sinjin~ "Because something bothered me. I thought you and Taylor have had sex"
Me~ "What does that have to do with you"
Sinjin~ "Well me and her dated for two years and she cock blocked me. Y'all have been together for like a month, didn't know if she cock blocked you too" He smiles. Taylor is very mad.
Tay~ "So your just gonna leave out the part where you did totally wrong"
Me~ "What happened?"
Sinjin~ "Don't worry about it. Don't waste your time"
Tay~ "Your a sick man Sinjin"
Sinjin~ "I'm sick because you made me sick baby" I wince at that. He can't call her baby"
Me~ "Somebody tell me what the hell happened. And don't call her baby"
Tay~ "He got drunk at a party after homecoming, tried to have sex with me, after I denied him he got onto the microphone and told everybody at the party what happened when I was seven" That pisses me off. I breathe in. I look at Sinjin who is standing there smiling.
Sinjin~ "If I were you, I'd leave now. She's a slut, but the kind of do it that won't let you in her pants" He laughs and Tay looks real mad. I clinch my jaw.
Sinjin~ "Aawwee what's wrong homeboy? You can't handle the truth?" I look at Sinjin. Tay is crying. That makes me even more mad.
Sinjin~ "Aawwee babe. Your crying? Poor baby. Couldn't handle the truth. The truth hurts. Your just a hoe. Nobody wants you" I punch Sinjin straight in his jaw. He falls on the ground. I stare at him. He gets up and holds his jaw. I'm standing above him. He grabs a flower pot and hits me in the head with it. I fall down. Tay is yelling at him. I get up and grab him by his throat. I smile at him. I carry him by his neck to his car. I stand on his car and throw him down. I jump on the car onto his head and bust it open. I keep punching until hes unconscious. I walk inside and slam the door. I have blood on my hands and my head. I look at Taylor, still very angry. She puts her hand on my shoulder and I snatch away. Then I see how upset she is. I stare at her for a little bit and then pull her to a hug. I want to cry. I pull her closer to me. I put my face in her hair and kiss her. AJ and Sami come downstairs.
Sami~ "What's going on here?"
AJ~ "Elias are you bleeding" Taylor pulls away from me. She tells them everything that happened. Me and her crawl in bed and sleep. The party starts at 2:00. We will try to wake up before 12:00 but I don't see that happening.

11:00 AM
ELIAS

I wake up. I look at the clock onmy to realize I woke up an hour early. I roll over and see Taylor isn't in bed. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and brush my teeth. I walk down stairs and see Taylor, Sami, and AJ in the kitchen.
Tay~ "Good morning baby"
Sami~ "Yea good morning baby" I'm really tired so I just roll my eyes at them. I walk past them and get a cup of coffee. Taylor looks at me and smiles.
Tay~ "You ready for the party?"
I just shrug my shoulders and walk past her. I walk up to the room and get dressed. I feel like shit today. My head is bruised. My hands hurt. I guess I'm being a little mean. I'm still pissed though. I walk down stairs and AJ, Sami, and Taylor are all on the couch. I walk past them and go to the back porch. I sit and look at the sky. I hear someone walk up to the front door but I'll let Taylor handle that. I sip my coffee and just think to myself about last night. How could he do that how come she didn't tell me?

TAYLOR

Someone knocks on the door. I open it and see Christie and Andy there.
Me~ "Hey guys" I hug them and tell them to come in.
Andy~ "So how did you sleep?"
Me~ "Not well. Elias fought Sinjin and he was grumpy all night. Didn't even cuddle me or kiss me or anything"
Andy~ "I slept great because I was next to Christie" he smiles and winks at her.
Me~ "Elias is never like that towards me"
Christie~ "Does he not show you off?"
Me~ "No not really"
Andy~ "Why not? I mean your real pretty and nice."
Christie~ "If I was him id show you off"
Sami~ "Id show you off too"
AJ~ "Same here" I laugh at all of my precious little friends
Sami~ "Elias was acting like a shithead this morning"
Me~ "I know right. What's his problem?"
Eli~ "I don't have a problem but you all seem to have one" we turn around and see Elias standing there looking mad. "Whatever I'm going for a walk" he walks out the door and slams it when he walks out.
Andy~ "Who put a take up his ass?"
Me~ "I'm not sure but I'm going to go check on him. I hop off the couch and walk out the door. I see Elias almost at the side of the road.
Me~ "Elias!" I yell his name but he keeps walking. "ELIAS!" He ignores me and keeps walking. I run to him and touch his shoulder. He turns around aggressively.
Eli~ "When I said I was taking a walk, I meant alone. So bye" he smiles and turns around. I grab his arm and pull him back
Me~ "What's your fucking problem" He gets a sarcastic surprised look on his face.
Eli~ "My problem? MY problem!? You should've told me about your ex. Why did he even show up? How did he know where you live? And why the hell did you say I don't show you off. I do. All the time."
Me~ "I never thought about telling you about Sinjin because it never came to mind. Why the hell do you care anyways. I have no idea how he knew where I live or why he showed up. And name one time you showed me off"
Eli~ "Every time we go somewhere I show you off. I show you off on my social media, and I care because I care about you and I need to know if somebody hurt you. I would never hurt you and I never have. Never will niether!"
Me~ "You have hurt me. Don't even fucking lie." He grabs my arm and squeezes it as hard as he can.
Eli~ "When have I hurt you"
Me~ "When you kissed Carmella. And right now. Elias that hurts stop" he breathes in deeply and angrily. He lets go of my arm and pushes me as he does. I fall back and hit my head on the mail box. Elias stands there.
Eli~ "Let me go on this walk alone. Don't fucking follow me" he walks away and leaves me on the ground. I feel the back of my head and it's bleeding. I stand up and walk back inside shocked as hell.
AJ~ "Are you ok? Your bleeding"
Me~ "Yea im fine. I fell"
Andy~ "Are you sure? Did Elias put his hands on you?" I look away.
Me~ "No" Sami looks at me in the eye.
Sami~ "Taylor... are you sure?"
Me~ "Yes" I look at Andy and Christie. They're cuddling on the couch but they look concerned. So do Sami and AJ. I grab a wet paper towel and wet it. I put it on the wound to try to stop the bleeding. I can't believe Elias did that. It hurt me. I thought he never would.