Chapter 16: Upset

2:23 PM SATURDAY
ELIAS

I'm at the hotel room waiting on Tay. She never texted me back. I go to my side of the bed and lay down. Right when my head hits the pillow, I hear a knock. I'm expecting it to be Tay but it's AJ. He's carrying one of Tay's bags.
AJ~ "Tayduh told me to tell you she's outside talking to Finn and she'll be here in a minute"
Me~ "Uh ok. Do you know why she didn't text me back"
AJ~ "Well me and her were kind of busy. Like we watched movies, made brownies and cookies, went swimming"
Me~ "You guys went swimming?"
AJ~ "Yes"
Me~ "She wore her bathing suit"
AJ~ "Yes"
Me~ "Was it two piece"
AJ~ "Yes"
Me~ "Ok. AJ I'll see you later." I push him out the room and close the door. I'm pretty mad right now. She can show her stomach to HIM, but not me. That makes me mad and I don't know why. I hear the door open and I see Tay. She looks happy. I don't. I hope she doesn't notice.
Tay~ "Hello"
Me~ "Hi" she stands on her tippy toes and kisses my lips. I don't kiss back and now I feel bad.
Tay~ "What's wrong"
Me~ "Nothing"
Tay~ "Are you sure. Your jaws clenched and you didn't kiss back"
Me~ "Well maybe I want my jaw clenched and maybe I didn't want to kiss back" I say that sarcastically and I feel so bad.
Tay~ "Who the h*ll pissed in your lemonade"
Me~ "No one, ok. I'm fine" I raise my voice at her and she gives me a look
Tay~ "Well if your gonna sit here and be a d*ckhead and NOT tell me what's wrong them I'm going to the bar with Finn. Bye. Have a nice life
Me~ "I'm not being a d*ckhead. If you wanna know what's wrong then I'll tell you"
Tay~ "Yea tell me"
Me~ "You never texted me back because you were to busy making brownies and whatever with AJ."
Tay~ "Really. That's what's wrong"
Me~ "Oh yea and you went on a whole speech about how you don't like showing your body or whatever. Then you go swimming in a two piece with AJ"
Tay~ "I feel comfortable around AJ, and him seeing my stomach. Him and Sami both. There my best friends"
Me~ "And IM your BOYFRIEND"
Tay~ "Fine wanna see my stomach then here" she takes her shirt off and now she's only in her bra and shorts. I see her stretch marks and a scar. I don't ask where it's from. She looks mad. I feel so bad.
Me~ "T-Taylor you didn't have to do that" I pull my shirt off too. I don't know why though I just felt like it. She's still standing there. I hug her but she doesn't hug back. That's fine with me for right now because I pick her up and kiss her. I bring her to the bed. I lay her on the bed and she kisses me back. She takes my hair out of a bun. She loves my hair. I start to take her shorts off but she stops me.
Tay~ "Eli we have a match tonight. We cant do this right now"
Me~ "We can take off"
Tay~ "Elias. We cant take off of our job so we can have sex"
Me~ "Your right. What about tonight"
Tay~ "It depends on how my match goes and how you are after your match. You act like a total d*ckhead sometimes"
Me~ "I know baby. I'm really sorry for being a total jerk sometimes"
Tay~ "Its ok" We get out of bed and she puts her clothes back on. She looks at me.
Me~ "I'm sorry for pushing you to take your shirt off. I over reacted. I'm so sorry"
Tay~ "Its ok" Theres one thing that I hate. I hate that when she gets mad at me, all I have to do is kiss her and she'll fall into my kiss and forgive me. I don't want to do that anymore. When she gets done with her hair, me and her head to the stadium. When we get there every thing that usually happens, well it happens. We ask Kurt our matches, we go our separate ways. When I walk into the locker room my Sheamus walks in. He smiles at me and gets his things together.
Sheamus~ "So you and Taylor huh. How are you guys"
Me~ "Great"
Sheamus~ "You got a great one"
Me~ "I know"
Sheamus~ "Have ya smashed her yet. If I was you I would bang her every night"
Me~ "What the hell did you just say"
Sheamus~ "I'm just saying. Taylor is hot. If I was with her id smash her any chance I got" That pisses me off. I punch him right in his face and then pick him up and throw him.
Me~ "I swear to God Sheamus if you ever say some f*cked up sh*t like that again I'm going to kill you" before I throw another punch Sami comes out of no where and attacks him. AJ, Roman, Dean, all of them are. I jump in and then HHH, Fandago, Tyler Breeze, and Seth pull us off of him.
Seth~ "What's this all about"
Me~ "He kept talking about how hot Taylor is and how he would bang her" Seth gets mad and punches him square in his face. Kurt calls me, Seth, Roman, Dean, Sami, and AJ to his office. He doesn't suspend all of his but he makes them loose there match. He didn't suspend them but he suspends me for 10 days. I don't mind at all. I go and find Tay and tell her what happened.
Tay~ "I'll ride to the hotel with Sami, Roman and the others then." I kiss her on the head and leave the arena. Kurt must not know me. I go online before I leave and get seats for Raw. Right at the barricade too. Nothing's stopping me from watching my girl live.