Chapter 22: New and Old

8:58 AM
Taylor

When I wake up Elias isn't awake yet. I'm still really mad at him and the only reason I didn't act like it last night was because One, I didn't want to seem ungrateful about the gifts and Two, he kissed me and no matter how mad or sad I am, when he kisses me i feel a million times better. I walk out of my room and go to the living room  Sami's passed out on the couch and AJ's passed out on the counter. I just laugh to myself and get some coffee. I don't want to wake anybody up so I just go outside and sit by the pool. I can't believe Elias did this to me. I'm thinking about breaking up with him but I really don't want to. I'll just give him another chance. Like his mom said "EvErY 0nE dEsErVes A sEc0Nd cHaNcE" I laugh at myself because I'm stupid. I hear the back door open and I turn around to see Elias. I roll my eyes at him and turn back around.
Eli~ "What?! You still mad?"
Me~ "Yes. And ask Morgan if her and Johnny and your parents wanna stay. My parents and brothers and old friends are coming over today were having a hangout which in Georgia means. We're grillin, swimming, and drinkin"
Eli~ "Ok I'll ask her. Who alls comin"
Me~ "Well there's already the four of us. So Asa, Olivia, Kealynn, Erica, Kayley, Desmund, Nick, Evan, Bayley, Nikki, my aunt and uncle, and Lainey"
Eli~ "Morgan said her and Johnny will stay but mom and dad arnt coming. Morgan and Johnny are also on the way"
Me~ "Ok"
Eli~ "Are you hungry?"
Me~ "No"
Eli~ "Are you tired?"
Me~ "No"
Eli~ "To early in the morning?"
Me~ "No"
Eli~ "PMS"
Me~ "No"
Eli~ "Are you ok"
Me~ "I don't know"
Eli~ "I love you"
Me~ "Ok"
Eli~ "Do you even want me to stay"
Me~ "I don't know"
Eli~ "Talk to me babe"
Me~ "Don't call me babe, and I am talking to you aint i"
Eli~ "Man f*ck this. Your acting childish Taylor. I'm. Sorry. How many times do I have to say it? I'll talk to you when you stop acting like an a§"
Tay~ "Ok"
Eli~ "D*mitt!" He gets out of his seat and storms in the house. AJ walks out with his coffee in his hand.
AJ~ "Woah! He's in a mood"
Me~ "So am I"
AJ~ "Ok what's wrong? Tired? Hungry? To early in the morning? PMS? Which one"
Me~ "None I'm mad at-" Sami opens the door with coffee in his hand.
Sami~ "Eli's mad"
AJ~ "So is Tayduhh"
Sami~ "PMS?"
Me~ "No. Oh my God why does everyone think that"
Sami~ "Sorry jeez"
Me~ "I'm still mad at Elias"
AJ~ "I get that"
Sami~ "Me too"
Me~ "Well I'm glad you guys get that. We have to get the house together for the hangout. Elias is meeting my parents"
AJ~ "Cool"
Sami~ "Your parents are funny. I like them"
Me~ "Thanks I guess" We walk into the house and Eli's sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.
AJ~ "Elias, buddy. Get up dude were cleaning the house"
Eli~ "Ok" I take out the trash, AJ washes the dishes, Sami vacuums, And Eli, cleans the counters. When I'm done with the trash I sweep everywhere and then mop. When were done it's 2:00pm. The get together starts at 3:00pm. I go to my room and get dressed. I put on the ATL Falcons shirt Sami gave me last year. I didn't wear the jersey Eli gave me because I'm petty. I wear mean shorts and my black and red Jordan's. When I walk out Eli walks in. We just look at each other and I walk to the living room. Sami's wearing a baby blue tap out shirt and jeans. AJ's wearing a Georgia Bulldogs shirt and jeans. There's a knock on the door and it's my friend Kealynn. She's a vet in Macon. She's been my bestfriend since 6 grade. I hug her and AJ does too Sami has met her before so they also hug
Kealynn~ "So Taylor where's your punk a§ boyfriend that kissed that snobby a§ white girl"
Me~ "He's getting ready" Right when I say that Eli walks down the stairs.
Kealynn~ "You must be Elias"
Eli~ "Yes I am. And you are?"
Kealynn~ "Well I'm Kealynn. And I'm also Taylor's bestfriend. And I'm also gonna beat the sh!t out of you if you pull some dumb sh!t like that again"
Eli~ "You told her"
Me~ "Uh huh"
Eli~ "Why" I just shrug my shoulders I can hear Elias sigh. Next thing I know there's another knock at the door. It's my bestfriend Desmund. I hug him and AJ does some bro shake thing that boys do. Sami shakes his hand. He's met him before too. Desmund is 6'2. He's a doctor in Atlanta. He's been my bestfriend since 4 grade.
Desmund~ "Are you Elias"
Eli~ "Yes I am"
Desmumd~ "Your a d!ck that doesn't deserve Taylor. You deserve someone that'll kiss other people like you do"
Eli~ "You told him too"
Me~ "Uh huh"
Eli~ "Really"
Me~ "Uh huh. We all sit down and talk for like 10 minutes. Except for Eli. There's another knock at my door. I open it and it's Kayley and Seth" I greet them. AJ hugs Kayley and just nods at Seth. Sami, Kealynn and Desmund do the same.
Kayley~ "Hey Elias"
Eli~ "Hey Kayley!"
Kayley~ "Piece of sh!t"
Seth~ "Motha f*cking h0e"
Eli~ "Thanks guys" 20 minutes later Erica shows up.
Erica~ "Are you Elias"
Eli~ "Yep"
Erica~ "Douche bag" Eli just nods his head. 5 minutes later Asa shows up.
Asa~ "Are you Elias"
Eli~ "Sadly"
Asa~ "Listen here you shouldve been aborted fetus you ever do something like that again ima f*cking murder you and then f*ck Taylor"
Me~ "Oh My"
AJ~ "Roasted" Bayley, Nick, Evan, and Nikki walk in.
Nick~ "What's going on guys"
Desmund~ "Asa just roasted the sh!t outta Elias"
Kealynn~ "It was really funny"
Eli~ "HE WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT IF TAYLOR WOULDNT HAVE TOLD EVEEYONE"
Evan~ "Dont yell" My parents walk in (Ok so I call them my parents but there really my aunt and uncle. And I call them aunt marylou and uncle kenneth. Just so you know) we all sit and talk for a couple of hours. Then Lainey shows up. Morgan and Johnny also show up with a photographer named Josh.
Josh~ "Everyone squeeze in. It's time for a picture" They put me next to Elias.
Bayley~ "Elias, put your arm around Taylor. Act like you love her" He rolls his eyes and raises his eyebrows. He sighs and then aggresivly puts his arm around me. I just roll my eyes. After that picture we all get something to eat and Josh comes back.
Josh~ "Smile!" He points the camera at me and Elias. He looks at me and gives me the fakest smile I've ever seen. Like it's sarcastic. I give him one back. Bayley sees us and comes to us.
Bayley~ "Taylor. Elias. Come with me"
Me~ "Why"
Bayley~ "I'm gonna counsel you" me and Eli just follow her into one of the guest bedrooms.
Bayley~ "So what's wrong with you guys"
Me~ "Elias kissed Carmella and told her he loved her and he'd get back together with her if me and him broke up"
Bayley~ "ELIAS!"
Eli~ "Surprised you didn't tell her too. I mean you told everybody else. And I didn't mean it. I really didn't. I just didn't wanna hurt her feelings"
Bayley~ "So you'd rather tear your girlfriend apart than your crazy ex"
Me~ "Exactly"
Eli~ "No. I didn't want anyone to be hurt. I flew from Airizona to Georgia in the night time, bought her an Atlanta Falcons jersey, sushi, a bouquet of flowers and a god d*mn motorcycle and she still hasn't forgiven me"
Bayley~ "You expect her to forgive you just like that. After you did that. You can't just buy presents and expect her to forgive you"
Me~ "I forgave you a little bit because you kissed me and every time you kiss me I melt."
Eli~ "Whatever. I don't react like this when you kiss AJ. You kissed him on the way here. Last airplane ride. You kiss Roman and Sami and them on the cheek ALL. THE. TIME. And I don't react like this. Even though it hurts. That one time Roman picked you up from my house and he actually picked you up. It hurt me because you wrapped your arms around him like you do to me. That hurt"
Me~ "I'm sorry. But kissing them is different"
Eli~ "How"
Me~ "Because there my bestfriends and not my ex"
Bayley~ "There's only a little difference. You still shouldn't do it"
Eli~ "Thank you"
Bayley~ "Both of you needa get laid"
Eli~ "I've tried to do that with her multiple times but every time it's the same excuse 'Im S0rRy Im TiReD. i HaVe A bUsY dAy t0m0rR0W'"
Me~ "Because you only want to do that when I'm really tired, or when I have a busy day the next day. Every time I want to your tired or busy the next day but you don't see me complaining"
Eli~ "We work the same shifts but it's like our work schedules arnt together"
Bayley~ "Its not your work schedules that arnt together. It's your personal schedules"
Me~ "Then whadda you suggest we do. I aint leaving Georgia though"
Eli~ "And I'm not leaving Arizona"
Bayley~ "Well it's to early to move in with each other, and none of you are sacrificing your state so there's only one thing I can think of but I'm not saying it because it's not happening"
Eli~ "Just say it"
Bayley~ "Nope"
Me~ "Say it!"
Bayley~ "Ok. Ok. Ok!! Breakup" Me and Eli are really quit. That hit me hard. I don't wanna break up. Eli looks at me. I think he's about to break up with me.
Eli~ "Taylor. Maybe that's what's best"
Me~ "N-No"
Eli~ "Its not that I want to but I don't want to sit here everyday knowing I hurt you"
Bayley~ "No. You guys can't. Ima cry" My eyes water up.
Me~ "N-no. We just needa stop arguing everyday. We need to stop being mad at each other all the time"
Eli~ "Yea"
Me~ "I'm sorry that I hurt you Eli. I'm sorry that I get mad at you for no reason" my eyes water up a little bit more but I don't cry. Bayleys eyes are watered up to. Eli has no water in his eyes. He just looks normal. No emotion on his face. He blinks and his eyes water up a little bit.
Eli~ "I'm sorry I did that to you. I'm sorry that I did that. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it"
Me~ "Prove it"
Eli~ "How"
Bayley~ "Call Carmella and tell her you didn't mean it"
Eli~ "Ok" Elias takes out his phone and calls Carmella. He puts it on speaker.
Carmella- Hey baby what's up
Eli- don't call me that. I called to tell you that I didn't mean what I said in Connecticut. I don't love you. I love Taylor. And I'm never getting back together with you. BYE! Eli hangs up. He turns to me and Bayley.
Eli~ "There"
Me~ "Thank you"
Bayley~ "Guys after I say this I'm leaving you two in here by yourselves for as long as you guys want. But look Eli I've seen the way you look at Caemella. You give her a 'dumb a§ h0e look every single time. I also see the way you look at your friends. You give them that 'Hey that's my friend that just so happens to be a girl' and lastly the way you look at Taylor. You give her a 'Thats my girl. I love you. Your the best. Your my world. Id die for you' You didn't even look at Carmella like that. And Taylor. You look at every guy backstage the same 'Oh that's my friend' except for Elias. You look at him like 'Man I love him. I just want to jump on him and kiss him right now. Id do anything for him' you guys love each other. You guys always will. Bye bye. She leaves the room and I go to leave too but Eli grabs my hand. He pulls me towards him and closes the door. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He jumps on me and just lays there.
Eli~ "I'm sorry baby" he whispers in my ear
Me~ "Me too" he kisses me. It's not a make out it's just a long lips kiss. We head back down to the hangout and he talks with my parents and I associate with everyone. When everyone leaves it's 10:00. It's back to being me, AJ, Sami, and Eli.
Sami~ "So you guys made up"
Me~ "Yea" I say as I sip my beer. That's  my first beer of the night.
AJ~ "That's good"
Me~ "Oh yea Sami. You don't have yo sleep on the couch. I have another bedroom for you"
Sami~ "Really?!?"
Me~ "Yea"
Sami~ "Ok guys good night" Sami runs upstairs to his room.
AJ~ "I'm with Sami. Goodnight yall. Y'all betta not have sex tonight"
Eli~ "We won't. We're both to tired." I get up and go take a shower. Everyone else took there showers earlier. I take my shower and brush my teeth. I put on some gym shorts and Elias's shirt that I stole out his bag again. When I walk out I go back down to the living room.

ELIAS

I turn around and see Taylor wearing my shirt i smile at her as she comes down. Her hair is wet and it's also down. That shirt is big on her it goes to her knees. It's so cute. I wore a button up shirt today. I dont know why.
Me~ "So do you think your parents like me" Tay comes and sits down right next to me. She curls up and puts her head on my chest and I put my arm around her.
Tay~ "They told me they liked you"
Me~ "That's great"
Me~ "Yea" I bite my lip. She's playing with her hair. She plays with the top of my shirt and then pulls my shirt up. She looks at me and she licks her lips. I bite my lip and pull her towards me. We kiss really slow. Her lips are so soft. She gets on top of me. I wrap her legs around me. Our kissing is still slow. I grab her butt and then our kissing speeds up. She runs her fingers through my hair and takes my bun out. She takes my shirt off completely. I take her shirt off and now we're sitting here skin to skin. Our kissing is speeding up now. I lay on the couch and She s on top of me. I flip her over and now I'm on top of her. She wraps her legs around my waist and she scratches my back. I unbutton my pants and start to take them off. Someone hits the wall. We both jump and AJ is standing there with his hand on his hip.
AJ~ I told you kids no sex. Then you try it ON THE COUCH. At least do it in bed.
Tay~ "Well you ruined the moment so now we're not" I really thought this was it. I thought we were going to do it. Instead Tay puts my shirt back on and walks to the room. I walk to the room with the shirt i was wearing in my hand and take my pants off. She gets in bed and I get in with her.
Tay~ "I can't say love you until after wrestlemania. But after wrestlemania I'm going to kiss you. Tell you I love you. Kiss you some more and... well you get the point." I whisper in her ear.
Me~ "If you do that I'm going to do alotta things to you. But for now. Good night."
Tay~ "Goodnight" She kisses me and turns and faces me. We fall asleep with her face in my shirt and my head on hers.