Chapter 14: Insecure

12:00 PM TUESDAY
ELIAS

When I wake up, I see the back of Taylor's head. I think she's still asleep but I can't tell. We usually wake up earlier but I guess we were just so comfortable we slept longer. I move my arms from around her and go brush my teeth. When I'm done I look on the bed she's still asleep. I want to wake her up but I'm scared she'll be mad. I man up and go over to her. I shake her a little bit.
Me~ "Tay, wake up sleeping sexy" She opens her eyes and mean mugs me. I'm not sure if it's because I woke her up or because I complimented her.
Tay~ "Man it's to early in the morning for you to compliment me"
Me~ "Its 12:07" Her eyes widen and she laughs
Tay~ "Still to early" She goes in the bathroom and runs a shower. She also brushes her teeth of course. When she gets out she looks more awake. We should go swimming. I've never seen her in a bathing suit. The cut off shirt she wears as her gear isn't cut off by alot. It only goes to her belly button. I wonder why.
Me~ "Tay, baby. We're in California. Let's go to the beach" I give her a hopeful smile.
Tay~ "No"
Me~ "But why"
Tay~ "I didn't bring a bathing suit"
Me~ "I'll buy you one"
Tay~ "No"
Me~ "Please"
Tay~ "I don't feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit"
Me~ "But why. Your beautiful"
Tay~ "Do you want to know the truth"
Me~ "Please"
Tay~ "I used to be fat. My cousin, the one that raped me. He used to make fun of me because of it. Then I started loosing weight. When I did I was still insecure. When I got pregnant, I didn't even care about being fat. Once Seth made me abort the baby, I never got abs again. I have stretch marks. People look at me wierd. I'm not ashamed of my stretch marks but they remind me of my child. Eli I told you. I'm broken. Why do you want a broken insecure girl who was raped and aborted her baby"
Me~ "I told you Taylor. I'm here. I'm going to fix you. You had something terrible happen to you and I'm so sorry. And it's not your fault your baby was aborted. It's Seth's." I go and give her a hug. I hold her so tight.
Me~ "Will you at least come with me to the beach and put your feat in the water"
Tay~ "Yes" I smile and pull a bathing suit. I go and change. I brush my hair and put it in a man bun. When I come put the bathroom, she has changed into a shirt and shorts. I put on a shirt. I'll take it off when we get to the beach. I get a cooler and fill it with sandwiches and beer. Once we leave the room and head to the elevator, Renee stops us. Of course she wants an interview right now
Renee~ "So where's this new couple going"
Me~ "Secret location. Tay doesn't even know where it is"
Tay~ "Nope"
Renee~ "Oh, then this interview is worthless then" she walks away and I grab Tay's hand and we get in the elevator
Tay~ "Secret location?"
Me~ "Yep" I pull her close and out my arm around her. We walk to the car and drive to the beach. When we get there the beach is empty. I heard the beaches in California are always crowded. I guess not. I pull my shirt off and Tay smiles. I grab the cooler and grab her hand. We walk into the ocean. She's so short and I love it. We talk, we goof off. I kissed her. We ate our sandwiches, and drink beer. At around 5:00 Me and Tay are tired. I don't want to leave yet though. Tay's hair is down and her eyes look really green. The lighting looks so good and I'm feeling it. I pull her to me and right when I'm about to kiss her some fans come up with there phones and start doing that "YES" thing. I smile at them but I'm thinking f*ck off. Instead of kissing her I pick her up and carry her out into the deeper part of the ocean and throw her gently. She comes up and punches my shoulder.
Tay~ "I'm glad your not treating this like a California beach girls movie"
Me~ "Don't the teens always end up banging in those movies"
Tay~ "Yea I guess"
Me~ "Then I guess im going to treat this like a California beach girls movie" I wink at her and kiss her anyways. Me and her decide to leave. When we get in the car and start driving about half way there our song "Im yours" comes on. I don't it to her and she looks so happy. When we get back to the hotel we run inside and get to our room. When we get to the room Tay hops in the shower. When shes done I get in. When I'm done Tay is laying in bed watching tv. I hop right next to her.
Me~ "Oh yea I forgot to give you something"
Tay~ "Eli you don't have to give me anything"
Me~ "No you'll like this" I smile at her "Here" I give her a big kiss. I'm scared to slip my tounge in. I'm a sissy. The way she runs her fingers through my hair. I slip my tounge in. I kiss her kind of fast. I pull her closer to me. Our door slams open. Roman is standing there.
Roman~ "Oh sorry guys. I shouldve knocked. Didn't mean to interrupt what you guys have going on there... uuhhh bye guys" He walks out. I put my hand in my hair and sigh. I go and lock the door.
Me~ "D*mn. He ruined the mood. He is so stupid sometimes. And he was drunk too"
Tay~ "Wait? What mood"
Me~ "What do you mean 'what mood'" I feel embarrassed which means I'll probably be in a bad mood
Tay~ "You thought we were gonna smash"
Me~ "Well that's what I was going for. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have thought you wanted that" I sit on the bed and rub my face. She comes and sits beside me.
Tay~ "I didn't say I didn't want it. I just asked a question. Don't be sorry" She grabs my face and kisses me. She goes into the kitchen and gets some water. I go in the kitchen behind her. I turn her around and kiss her. This time I don't chicken out of it. I kiss her slowly. I want her to feel this. I pick her up and sit her on the counter. Right when I think she's about to let me take her shirt off there's a knock at the door. I ignore it at first but when the second set happens. I stop kissing her and then I get mad. I open the door and it's Carmella. I go to close it but she stops it. I don't know if she sees Tay. Mella tries to hug me but I push her off. Tay comes up behind me. I pick her up and her legs wrap around my waist. We kiss right in front of Mella. We close the door and she gets down. It's been a long day and so far both of my attempts to bang her have gone wrong. Me and Tay crawl in bed. I put my hands around her. She's cold. I'm going to make her warm I hope. I fall asleep and I fall asleep happy.