Chapter 21: Sad

TAYLOR

I let Sami inside. He looks mad.
Sami~ "Ok so Tay-"
Me~ "Wait! We need to do this right"
Sami~ "What do you mean"
Me~ "Follow me" I take his hand and lead him outside. We go to the side of my pool where the picnic table is and sit down"
Me~ "Ok baby carry on"
Sami~ "Im not sure if you'll find this a big deal and the only reason I did is because one. Elias told me not to tell you and Two. Because of what he said. So before the live show in Connecticut, For some reason Elias was in the parking lot with Carmella. I was getting out of my car and I wasn't thinking to much about it until I heard Carmella say 'I want you back' they didn't know I was there. Elias says 'I know and I'm sorry I can't take you back. I'm with Taylor. But don't think I don't love you because I do and always will. If me and Taylor break up I'll be with you' Then Carmella said 'Promise' and Elias said 'Yes baby I do' Then he kissed her on her cheek. When she walked off I walked over to Elias and pushed him against the car i asked him what that was all about and almost punched him. He begged me not to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier Taylor"
Me~ "Its ok Sami" My voice cracks because I'm so mad right now but I'm also so sad. I want to cry then Sami pulls me in and hugs me. It's about 6:00 pm. Me and Sami have been outside talking for a while. There's a knock on the door. I go open it and I see AJ. I'm still mad and apparently he could tell. I was trying to hide it.
AJ~ "What's wrong"
Sami~ "I'll tell you what's wrong" Sami tells him the whole story and gets mad. AJ looks like he's going to kill everyone.
AJ~ "Call him"
Me~ "What"
AJ~ "Call him. Put him on speaker phone"
Me~ "AJ if I do... you and Sami are not allowed to say anything"
AJ~ "Ok"
Sami~ "Got it"
Me~ "Ok then" I get out my phone and call Eli. I put it on speaker. He answers almost immediately.
Eli- Hey baby what's up
Me- Shut the f*ck up
Eli- Wait what
Me- D-D-D-Did I s-stutter
Eli- Uumm no
Me- Ok then
Eli- What's wrong with you
Me- I'll tell you what's wrong with me, you. Your what's wrong. So how the hell are you gonna sit back and tell Carmella how much you miss her and how you love her and always will and how right when we break up you'll be back with her. Oh and should I f*cking mention you kissed her ugly a§ too. What in the actual f*cking hell. What's wrong with you. How are you gonna sit there and tell me, your mom and dad, and Morgan that your over Carmella and that you'll never be with her again and tell Carmella the opposite. Man this $h!t hurts. Your just going to sit there and lie to everyone like that. That's a shame Elias.
Eli- What are you talking about. I never did that or said that I swear
Me- Elias tell the truth because if you don't tell the truth now and I find out your lying I'm going to end this. I'm already on the verge Elias
Eli- Ok fine. I did say that and I did kiss her but I swear I didn't mean it. I was just in the moment and I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I swear Taylor that's all it was.
Me- Ok bye a§hole. I hang up and Sami and AJ are just standing there looking amused.
AJ~ "You know why I came here. I came here to make you some chicken alfredo. I'm going to go make some chicken alfredo" he walks into the kitchen and gets the ingredients out.
Sami~ "Are you ok"
Me~ "Yes. And by the way your staying until we go to Florida"
Sami~ "Well I expected youd say that so that's why I brought my suitcase. He looks at his suitcase by the door. How did I not notice that. I really need to pay attention.

ELIAS

Taylor's words play over in my head. "Bye a§hole" I really didn't mean what I said to Carmella. I really didn't want to hurt her feelings. I can't do this. I call dad and Morgan. I tell them what happened. There on their way. When they get here they look really dissapointed. Johnny's here too.
Dad~ "What the hell were you thinking. You could loose the girl that you love because your stupid d*mn actions Jeff"
Me~ "I know dad. I can't believe I did this. This is my fault. Guys. Give me your honesty right now."
Dad~ "Ok. It's going to take alot to get her over this. If she ever does"
Me~ "Oh"
Morgan~ "My turn! So I've seen the way you look at her. I've seen the way she looks at you. That's love. I've seen the way you kiss her, and the way you hug her. You love her and she obviously loves you if she hasn't dropped ya dumb a§ yet" I just nod my head.
Johnny