Chapter 25: 6 hour drive

5:30 AM SATURDAY MORNING
TAYLOR

I wake up and I take a shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and put the extra stuff in my bag. When I'm done with that it's 5:50. Everyone else is done too. It's a 6 hour drive from here in Gainesville Georgia to Pensacola Florida. We have decided that each of us drive for a hour and a half. I'm driving first, then Eli, then Sami, then AJ. By the time we leave it's 5:55 am. We go to a McDonald's drive through and get breakfast and a drink. It's really early in the morning so I'm tired and grumpy. Sami is in the back with AJ, and even though he doesn't have a match he's still coming. He's sitting in the passenger side.
Sami~ "So did you guys sleep well?"
AJ~ "Eh"
Eli~ "Kind of"
Me~ "I wanna die"
AJ~ "Jeez tayduhh. What is it to early in the morning to live"
Me~ "Yea"
Sami~ "Relatable"
AJ~ "Every day in middle school and high school you used to say "I wanna die" in the mornings. Havnt heard you say it in a while"
Eli~ "What is that a thing in Georgia? People just go around saying they want to die"
Me~ "Basically:
Sami~ "I don't blame you. It's hot here"
AJ~ "Sami gets it"
Me~ "Go Sami!!" I'm still tired but at least I'm trying to be nice. I connect my phone to the car and we all listen to some nice music. By nice I mean either Rap or Rock. After 30 minutes of driving in silence Sami speaks up.
Sami~ "Let's play pop quiz. AJ. Elias. Specifically what's Taylor's favorite color. Like be specific"
AJ~ "Midnight Blue"
Elias~ "Peacock blue"
Sami~ "Taylor... I know the answer. Wanna do the honors"
Me~ "Midnight blue. Point for AJ"
AJ~ "Yaaayy"
Eli~ "Sh!t"
Me~ "Ok Eli. AJ. Sami's specific favorite color. Go!"
AJ~ "Blood red"
Eli~ "Red Orange"
Sami~ "Taylor would you like to do the honors again"
Me~ "Yes sir. 'Nother point for AJ"
Sami~ "Elias you suck"
AJ~ "Hahaha"
Sami~ "Taylor and Elias. AJ's specific favorite color"
Me~ "Midnight blue"
Eli~ "Dark blue"
AJ~ "MIDNIGHT BLUE CREEWW"
Sami~ "Point for Taylor" We
E

li~ "I give up" Eli crosses his arms and makes a pouty face.
Me~ "Poor baby"
Eli~ "I suck a quizes"
Sami~ "We can tell"
Eli~ "Shut ya mouth"
AJ~ "Burn"
Me~ "Freakin roasted"
Eli~ "You guys are wierd"
Sami~ "What's wrong with that"
AJ~ "Yeah Elias what's wrong with bein wierd"
Eli~ "Nothing"
Sami~ "Ok then" When I'm done driving for my turn we stop at a convient store and get snacks and drinks. We take pictures with fans and sign there things. I get into the back with AJ, Eli gets in the driver's seat and Sami gets in the passengers seat. I got hot Cheetos and a Dr. Pepper, AJ got Doritos and a coke. Sami got Skittles and a Orange Ganga. Eli got white cheddar popcorn and a mountain dew. We're all eating out snacks. Eli is driving while Sami's feeding him. I of course put that on my Instagram Story. We all sing along to stupid songs. After Eli's turn is over me and him are in the back while Sami drives and AJ sits in the passenger seat. We switch out like that until we get to the hotel. Sami and AJ have different rooms. Sami shares a room with Kevin and AJ shares a room with Paige me and Eli get to our room and set our stuff down. It's 1:56. We have to be at the arena at 5:00.
Eli~ "We're finally alone" He kisses me and we fall onto the bed. I whisper in his ear
Me~ "I have to be at the arena in around 3 hours" I push away from him and smile.
Eli~ "D*mmitt. You never have time for me."
Me~ "And when I do your not around"
Eli~ "Our relationship is long-distance and living together"
Me~ "It's only live together from Saturday-Tuesday"
Eli~ "Let's hope that well stay on the same program and not one of us stay on Raw and the other one switches to Smackdown. That'll be worse"
Me~ "True that. I hope I have a match with Alexa tonight"
Eli~ "Why"
Me~ "She's a challenge. She's really good."
Eli~ "I'm ready for WrestleMania"
Me~ "So am I. I'm also ready for my pre-Mania party. It's gonna be awesome."
Eli~ "Who alls gonna be there"
Me~ "Basically everybody. Me and the new day are gonna go out riding and find 2 fans, squeeze them into the jeep and bring them to the party:
Eli~ "That's not safe"
Me~ "Neither is banging without a condom but people still do it"
Eli~ "You gotta point there"
Me~ "I know I do" We smile and Eli kisses me. He has really soft lips. He's amazing. He's my world.