Chapter 41: Road trip with 6

ELIAS

I wake up at 6:00. I open my eyes and don't see Taylor. I look around and see all her products in her bag. I get out of bed and walk into our bathroom. I run a shower and take my boxers off. I pull my hair out of a bun and get in the shower. The hot water hits my back and wakes me up. I start thinking about last night before bed.
FLASHBACK
Taylor goes up to her room. I follow her. Half way up the stairs she turns and looks at me. I'm 4 steps behind her. Everyone is outside. I smile at her. She gives a half smile in return.
Me~ "What's wrong"
Tay~ "Nothing" I look at her. I walk up to the stair she's at. I hold her hand.
Me~ "You sure?"
Tay~ "No."
Me~ "Then what's wrong" She looks at me with sad eyes.
Tay~ "This..."
Me~ "What?"
Tay~ "This hurts right now. I can barely look at you"
Me~ "Why. What did I do"
Tay~ "It's not what you did. It's what you didn't do" she turns and walks up the stairs. I run up the stairs and get to her.
Me~ "I'm sorry"
Tay~ "Don't be. It's how you feel. I can't control that. I'm going to bed" I stand there in shock. I shake my head and walk back downstairs. I walk outside.
Sami~ "Elias. Why don't you love Taylor"
Me~ "I didn't say I didn't."
AJ~ "Well maybe you should make up your mind. She needs to know." I walk back inside and slam the door. I grab a beer out the fridge and chug it. I throw it in the trash and walk upstairs. I get to her room and slam the door open. She jumps. She was putting a shirt on. Shed wearing a shirt that goes to her knees and no shorts. Just panties, bra, and that damn shirt that belongs to me.
Tay~ "Elias what are you do-" I cut her off with my kiss. She doesn't kiss back.
Me~ "Why didn't you kiss back"
Tay~ "Because... I'll start thinking. About how much I fucking live you. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Why can't you understand that I'm in love with you. It didn't take me a long time to realize it. Before I met you, when I was alone in this house, it didn't feel empty. It felt nice and comfy. But since the first night we shared a hotel room, every time I was alone in the house, I felt alone. I wanted to spend my time with you. When I tell you I fell in love hard and fast. I mean it but you literally don't care. You literally don't love me. It literally doesn't matter to you." I have no idea what to say. I stand here. She turns the light off and gets in bed. I'm still standing here. I walk out the room and take a breather. I walk back in her room. I take my clothes off to where I'm only in my boxers and pull my hair up. I know she's crying. I know it hurt saying that. I pull her to me. I get no reaction.
Me~ "I'm sorry. Good night" I whisper in her ear.
Tay~ "Good night I love you. Ima keep saying that until you don't say it back to many times it hurts." That hurt me.

PRESENT TIME
Does she really think I don't give a fuck. She doesn't think I fucking care. That's what I've done to her. I've pushed her to the point where she thinks this. I wash my hair and body. I get out and brush my hair.  Fuck I forgot my clothes. I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out the bathroom. I see Taylor standing there. She turns and looks at me. She doesn't say any thing. She turns around and goes back to whatever she was doing. She zips her bag up and holds it. She walls out the door. Well she stops. At the door way. She drops her bag and looks at me. She shuts the door and walks to me. She puts her hand on my chest. She looks me in the eye.
Tay~ "I love you" she kisses my cheek, grabs her bag, walks out the room. And shuts the door. I'm just standing here. Smiling like an idiot. I put on a floral shirt that's tight on my chest. Just want to look good on the road trip. I put on my boxers, and my tight pants like usual and put my hair back up. I brush my teeth and finish packing. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. Looks like everyone was waiting on me.
Sami~ "So since Taylor's jeep is only 5 seats, in the back the couple will sit in each others laps."
Me~ "It's only a two hour drive. Anybody volunteer to drive the whole way?"
Tay~ "I want to"
AJ~ "Ok let's go." I put my bag in the trunk and Tay gets in the driver's seat. I get in the passengers seat. Sami is on the left side of the back, and AJ is on the right. So Christie is going to have to sit in Andy's lap. Taylor puts the car in drive. She's probably not going to talk much this whole trip.
Sami~ "Anyone got food?"
Tay~ "I always carry food. Look in my blue bag" I turn around an Sami opens it. It's full of snacks and goodies.
AJ~ "Fuck Yea!"
Sami~ "Andy you want some snacks?"
Andy~ "Nah I'm good, the only snack I need is the one sitting in my lap right now"
Tay~ "Ok we get it. Yall in love. Shut up."
Christie~ "Does Elias not call you beautiful, or a snack. At all" I look at Taylor. She keeps her eyes on the road.
Sami~ "I'll answer for her. No he doesn't"
Andy~ "Why not?" I keep quiet. Everyone is talking. Christie and Andy are making out, like usual. Sami and AJ are joking around. Me and Taylor are quiet.

TIME SKIP

When we get to the hotel, Sami checks into his room with Kevin. AJ checks into his room with nobody else, Andy and Christie get their room, and Me and Taylor check into our room. It's 8 in the morning. We're both tired. But I know some other reasons why she's tired. She's tired of me. She changes into a t-shirt And gym shorts. She puts socks and shoes on.
Me~ "Where are you going?"
Tay~ "The gym"
Me~ "Can I come?"
Tay~ "Id rather you not but if you wish, you may come."
Me~ "Who are you going with"
Tay~ "By myself." I nod my head. She grabs her gym back and a water bottle. She kisses me. "Bye Elias, I live you" I kiss her back and watch her leave. I fall back onto the bed. Man. Why can't I just figure out how I feel.