Chapter 31: She knows

SAMI

Me and Elias are just standing there looking at each other
Me~ "Elias if you wanna leave. Just leave. I'm not gonna stop you. But if Taylor asks why your not here with me, or where your at. Don't think ima lie to her"
Elias~ "I'm. Not. Leaving. I'm staying here and supporting her. I'll support Kevin too, considering there on the same match tonight"
Kurt~ "Ok we get the point both of you are staying. Can you guys just shut up already"
Sami~ "Sorry dad" Kurt just rolls his eyes.
Kurt~ "I've gotta go for now." He walks out of his office and I hop on his couch. I cross my legs and wait for Raw to start. Elias sits down next to me. He looks at me.
Elias~ "Why doesn't Taylor feel comfortable with me"
Me~ "She does. More than you realize. She's probably scared to let you fully into her heart now"
Elias~ "What do you mean 'now'?"
Me~ "Remember how she shut herself down after she found out about the whole you and Carmella controversy. Yea she's scared you might do something like that again. But do you blame her? She knows you had sex with Carmella when you were with Bayley. She knows you left Bayley for Carmella after that."
Elias~ "Yea but she also knows I feel bad for treating Bayley like that. That's what Mella did to me. But she also knows I would never do that again. Especially to her"
Me~ "But does she though?" Elias looks at me sad.
Elias~ "I don't know Sami. She never opens up to me, so I'm not sure"
Sami~ "And who's fault is that?" Elias looks like he's about to say something and next thing we know were looking at the tv which says "WWE. Then. Now. Forever." Then Michael Cole, Corey Graves, and Jonathan Coachmen are on tv. They talk and then Kurt's theme hits and he starts walking out.
Elias~ "Anyways I was about to say was, it's my fault. I get that"
Me~ "Then why are you asking me so many questions man"
Elias~ "Because I care" Elias looks at me with a wierd face.

10 MINUTES BEFORE TAYLOR AND KEVIN'S MATCH
ELIAS

All the matches were good but I'm ready to surprise Taylor. I would go to where they have food but I know that's where Kevin and Taylor always hang out backstage. Kurt brought us food and drinks though. So we wouldn't starve or get caught. After 10 minutes Kevin's music hits and he walks down the ramp. Then Tay's music hits and she walks down the ramp. She does her thing and after she done all that her and Kevin hug. Seth's music plays and he does his thing, and same with Sasha when her music plays. There both in the ring and there deciding which gender will go first. Kevin steps out of the ring. They ring the bell and Tay tags Kevin in. Sasha has to tag Seth in. Kevin punches Seth in the face and Seth falls back. Kevin tags Tay in. Tay just sits on the top rope waiting on Seth to tag in Sasha. When Seth does. Sasha runs at Taylor. Tay jumps off and Sasha runs into the corner. This whole match goes on for 20 minutes until Kevin does a frog splash to Seth.
1-
2-
3-
They win. Sasha and Seth roll out the ring. Tay gives them the respect nod when they walk away. Her and Kevin hug.
Corey~ "Everyone ships Taylor and Elias, or Taylor and Sami. Tag Taylor and Kevin in there own ship and I'll try to like and retweet it. Keylor. Thats my new favorite ship"
Micheal~ "I still like Taylor and AJ ship. That's some real love right there Corey"
Coachmen~ "Ok, ok you got those foolish ships, but I still Like Taylor and Elias as a couple. But if I had to choose a not real ship then probably Taylor and Sami"
Michael~ "Taylor and AJ are a cute ship. I promise you it's real"
Me and Sami run to the entrance. Just before Tay and Kevin are about to exit the ring from there celebration, you here my guitar strings. I walk out. And place my guitar down. I stand and wait for Sami. His music plays and we run down the ramp. We hop into the ring. Sami hugs Taylor for an uncomfortable amount of time. Then he hugs Kevin. I shook Kevin's hand. Tay smiles at me. She's so beautiful. I hug her. I give her a quick kiss.
Coachmen~ "See Taylor and Elias are the real ship. Taylor and Sami are second" I walk to the announcers table. I grab an extra set of headphones and put them on real quick
Me~ "Hello I am Elias. And just to let you all know. Me and Taylor are the realest. Uumm what is it called again? Ship? Yes that. We are the realest couple. Not her and Sami. Not her and Kevin. Not her and Baron. None. It's me and her" I put the head set down and walk into the ring. I hold Tay's hand and Sami jumps into Kevin's arms. I laugh.
Coachmen~ "I told you guys. I told you guys they were the real couple"
Michael~ "Shut up Coach" Tay takes pictures with fans and signs autographs. We walk backstage and Nia, Sasha, Bayley, Alexa, and Natayla are standing there smiling.
Nia~ "You guys are to cute"
Sasha~ "Goals!!!" She takes a video for her Instagram Story.
Bayley~ "I ship you guys so much" They just sit there and talk about how cute we are together.
Tay~ "I've got to go get my things together ok. I'll meet you at the jeep" I start thinking about all the things Sami said she likes. I grab her hand before she can get to far. I turn her around and pull her to me. I cup her face and kiss her.
Tay~ "What was that for"
Me~ "I just wanted to kiss you" she smiles and looks down at her hand which I'm still holding. I let go and smile at her she walks away to the locker room. I smile at myself while I'm walking back to the jeep. I'm so lucky to have her. Sami comes up to me.
Sami~ "I'm going to let you and Taylor do your thing. I'll ride home with Kevin or Roman or some one. Just remember what I said she likes." He pats my back and walks away. I just smile and wait on her.