Chapter 39: problems

10:00AM FRIDAY MORNING
TAYLOR

We have to leave tomorrow for the house shows. I'm so excited. Wrestlmania is only like two days away. Me and Christie are going out to eat today. I'm pretty sure Andy and Elias are going to the gym. I'm still in bed. So is Elias. He's turned away from me. Probably still sleeping. I crawl out of bed and get in the shower. I brush my teeth and hair. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body . I walk out of the bathroom and see Elias' hands covering his face. He looks up once he hears the door shut. He smiles at me.
Me~ "Is everything ok?"
Eli~ "Yea, yea. Just tired. But this woke me up. He smiles. I walk over to my drawer and pull out panties and a bra. I go into the closet  and pull out some clothes. Before I can set then down Elias tugs at the bottom of my towel and it comes off. I turn to him.
Me~ "Elias!!"
Eli~ "What?" He laughs while im standing here naked.
Me~ "Why did you do that?" He smiles and walk towards me.
Eli~ "Your beautiful. Just know that" he grabs my face and kisses it. He slides his hand down my back and grabs my ass. I stop kissing him and laugh. I put my clothes on while Elias is in the shower. I go to the living room and see Andy and Christie making out on my couch.
Me~ "How did y'all get into my house" they jump and stop kissing. They look at me and look embarrassed.
Andy~ "The ginger let us in"
Me~ "Sami?"
Andy~ "I guess"
Christie~ "You ready to go?"
Me~ "Yea" I walk towards her and she has a short make out session with Andy.
Christie~ "Bye baby I love you"
Andy~ "I love you more"
Christie~ "No I love you more"
Andy~ "No I love you more"
Christie~ "No I lo-"
Me~ "Shut the hell up" Christie and Andy laugh a little bit. Christie kisses Andy one more time and then we leave. I sit in the driver's side and wait for Christie. She gets in the car and I pull out the drive way.
Christie~ "You look like you got something on your mind"
Me~ "No" I laugh
Christie~ "Taylor, I know you. Spill the tea"

ANDY

I'm sitting, and looking through my phone. Elias comes down the stairs. I turn to him and shake his hand.
Elias~ "Hey man how are you"
Me~ "I'm doing good, how about you"
Elias~ "I'm good. Just ready to hit the gym"
Me~ "Lets head out then" we head to my car. I hop in the driver's side and he gets in the passengers seat. I pull out of the drive way and start going down the road. I look over at Elias.
Me~ "You ok man?"
Elias~ "Yea"
Me~ "You look like you've got something on your mind. What's up?" He looks at me and sighs.

TAYLOR

I look over at Christie.
Me~ "Ok but if I tell you, you can't tell anybody. Deal?"
Christie~ "Deal!" I stay silent for a second.
Me~ "Ok so you remember how I fell and busted my head before the party"
Christie~ "Yea"
Me~ "We'll I didn't fall in purpose. Me and Elias got into a huge argument and he pushed me back. I fell and hit my head on the mailbox. He didn't help me up. I forgive him though. But I'm honestly afraid that it'll happen again. It probably will. I don't know how I feel about him anymore"
Christie~ "Ima beat his ass" I smile a little bit at that comment. "And I can help you discover how you feel about him." I look at her questionably.

ANDY

He sighs again and looks away.
Elias~ "Dont judge me"
Me~ "I'm not"
Elias~ "Ok. Here we go" he takes a breath. "Remember when Taylor busted her head open? I caused that. I was being a bitch and I pushed her. She hit her head on the mailbox. I didn't help her up. She disnt even do anything to me." I clamp my jaw shut.
Me~ "K"
Elias~ "K?"
Me~ "Do you want Advice Elias?"
Elias~ "That would be great"
Me~ "Have you told her you love her?"
Elias~ "No"
Me~ "Good. Don't do it"
Elias~ "But I told her I would tell her at Wrestlmania"
Me~ "Dont. It's a way to see if she's in love with you. If you make her wait, she'll get worried and she'll tell you how she feels at 3:00 am one night. How else do you think I found out that Christie was in love with me"
Elias~ "Honestly Andy. I like her. I like her alot. But the past week... I'm not sure I'm in love" I look at him.
Me~ "Then don't say it until you feel like you are. She loves you. She's in love with you."
Elias~ "How can you tell?"
Me~ "Well when girls don't have any attraction to a guy, they act differently. They treat them like family. They will hold your hand but it'll feel different. When they like you in that way but not love you, they look at you differently. Most of the time they blush a little at your complements and want to please you. But when a girl is in love with you. They act like themselves. They keep there attention on you fully when your talking. They play fight and will stay with you through it all. If she stayed with you, even though you caused her pain, she loves you alot." He stares out his window. He looks at me and frowns a little.

TAYLOR

Christie~ "What's the first word that pops into your mind when you think of Elias?" I pull into the parking lot of McDonald's. I sit back and look at her.
Me~ "Honestly, the first word that pops in my head is love."
Christie~ "Do you love him?"
Me~ "Well we made a pact to not say it until wrestlmania" we get out the car and walk into the building. It's empty surprisingly. We order our food. We sit down at a table. She looks at me
Christie~ "You should tell him you love him. Tonight. Catch him off gaurd. I told Andy I loved him first. Now look at us, in love and loving every bit"

ANDY

Elias~ "But what if I'm not ready after Wrestlmania and she tells me she loves me? What do I do?"
Me~ "Play it cool. But if your not ready don't say it. I fell in love with Christie. Really easy. I love her so much. I'm going to propose to her. Don't tell anybody I swear to god. I'm proposing at your place tonight. I'm so scared. What will she say??"
Elias~ "Congrats bro. She'll defiantly say yea" I smile at that. If she says yes then I'll be marrying the woman I love with all my heart." He looks at me. "I think you love Taylor"
Elias~ "How can you tell"
Me~ "Ok close your eyes" he closes his eyes. "Think about your life without Taylor. How do you feel?"
Elias~ "It sucks"
Me~ "Ok close your eyes again" he does so. "Now picture marrying her. How does that feel"
Elias~ "Amazing. Actually. I love her. Alot. I'll do anything for her. Do you still not want me to tell her."
Andy~ "Dont tell her until like a week after Wrestlmania. She'll be relieved and happy. It'll be the best thing ever" he smiles at me. We pull into the gym and walk in. We work out and stuff. When were done we get into the car. He looks at me.
Elias~ "Thank you man"
Andy~ "No problem"