Chapter 28: Friends and Lovers

5:00 PM
SAMI

Me, Roman, and Dean have been listening to Elias complain for like 20 minutes now. He's been talking about everything he's done wrong and how he feels bad. I'm tired of listening to his issues while my bestfriend/first love is probably heart broken. I get out of my seat and lay cash on the table
Roman~ "Where you goin"
Me~ "None of your business Roman"
Dean~ "You should tell us Sami. We wanna know"
Me~ "It's none of your concern"
Elias~ "Your going to go see Taylor arnt you?"
Me~ "So what if I am. I'm going to see if she's ok" I fake smile at them and walk out of the bar. I get into my car and drive to the hotel. When I get there I walk up to her hotel room. I knock and She answers like 15 seconds later.
Taylor~ "Hey Sami. Why are you here"
Me~ "I came to check on you. Are you ok"
Taylor~ "Yea. Seth is here. Say hi to Seth"
Me~ "Hey Seth. Are you ok"
Seth~ "I will be"
Taylor~ "Sami. Why are you still standing there. Come in"
Me~ "Oh sorry" I walk in and close the door. Seth is sitting in a chair. Taylor's sitting on the bed. There's other places to sit but I sit next to Taylor.
Me~ "I'm sorry Seth"
Seth~ "Don't be. I deserved it"
Taylor~ "No you didn't. No one deserves that"
Seth~ "No one knows how I feel about this. I'm sorry and I wish I could go back in time and change it. Me and Kayley are in a bad place right now too"
Me~ "Oh my"
Taylor~ "Oh my? Who says that"
Seth~ "He needs to get laid"
Me~ Your right. I havnt had sex in a year in a half"
Taylor~ "3 years for me"
Seth~ "Two weeks for me" We both just look at him
Seth~ "Sami, I can understand you not having any sex because your single and your not the one night stand type, but really Taylor. You and Elias havnt done it?"
Taylor~ "No. Anytime me and Elias get close I always back out. I tell him I'm tired but honestly I'm scared"
Me~ "Of what"
Taylor~ "A couple of things actually. One, im scared of getting pregnant before marriage. There's nothing wrong with it at all, it's just me and Elias have been together for a month. At least me and Seth were together for 6 months. Two, I'm scared I won't be as good as Carmella was. And three, I don't wanna get to close to him just yet. In THAT way."
Seth~ "So I was the last person who you banged"
Taylor~ "You were my first and so far my last"
Me~ "I would say you needa get laid but if your not ready then dont do it"
Seth~ "Don't worry about sex. Your career is rising, your brothers careers are rising. Lainey's getting out of college soon. Anything else?"
Taylor~ "Ima be in a movie"
Me~ "What? Which Movie? With who?"
Taylor~ "Yep. Lost Love. Channing Tatum"
Seth~ "Channing Tatum?!?! How does Elias feel about this"
Taylor~ "He doesn't know yet"
Me~ "You didn't tell him?"
Taylor~ "I was gonna announce it at my party. Only yall, AJ, and Nick know so keep your mouths shut"
Seth~ "Yes ma'am"
Me~ "Well your just miss queen arnt you"
Taylor~ "I'm Queen Insane"
Seth~ "Hell yeah!!" We just laugh. The door opens and the laughter dies. Elias is standing there. He looks at Seth and nods his head
Elias~ "I'm sorry Seth. I shouldn't of said that"
Seth~ "It's ok man I deserved it"
Elias~ "Didn't mean to interrupt anything. Taylor, may I join the party full of ex lovers" Taylor frowns. I'm not sure if Elias meant what he just said the way we interpreted it.
Taylor~ "What?"
Elias~ "Ok I didn't mean it like that. I could've used better wording"
Seth~ "You just said you wanted to join the party of ex lovers. That sounds like you wanna break up"
Elias~ "I know that's what it sounded like but that's not what I meant. I don't wanna break up with her. I lo-like her"
Me~ "Hey Seth. Wanna leave them alone and let them do there thing"
Seth~ "Sure buddy let's go" Me and Seth hop out of our seats and walk out. We tell them bye and leave.
Seth~ "Glad we left before that sh!t storm"
Me~ "I know right"
Seth~ "Man Elias really needs to work on thinking before talking"
Me~ "That'll save him from alot"

ELIAS

I look Tay in the eye. She looks mad. I don't blame her.
Me~ "Taylor you know I didn't mean it like that. I don't ever wanna be your ex. You know that."
Tay~ "Sami was never my lover. I loved him, but he wasn't my lover"
Me~ "I can believe that. But let me ask you this. Did you ever have feelings for him?"
Tay~ "Uuhhh... no"
Me~ "Are you lying"
Tay~ "N-no. Why would i lie"
Me~ "I don't know. Taylor you know I have feelings for you. You know I want to be with you. But sometimes... the way you act. I wonder if you feel the same. I'm going to take a shower now. Bye bye" I walk into the bathroom. I meant what I said. Every single thing. I wish she could open up to me. I strip down and get in the shower. Once I'm done I get out, put on some new boxers, brush my hair and teeth and walkout. When I get out I walk over to our bed. I sit down and Taylor's just sitting down watching tv. I pull her head to me and kiss her for head. She doesn't really react. I'm not sure if I made her mad, or sad or what. I'm honestly scared to ask. I look at her and man up
Me~ "Are you ok"
Tay~ "Sure"
Me~ "Are you hungry"
Tay~ "No"
Me~ "Tired?"
Tay~ "I'm tired of your bull sh!t"
Me~ "Fair enough"
Tay~ "You know I don't wanna break up. Why would you even ask that"
Me~ "You never open up to me like you do with everyone else"
Tay~ "There's a difference between friends and lovers"
Me~ "Why can't I be both"
Tay~ "Well your not both right now"