Chapter 43: truths and firsts

11:00
TAYLOR

Me and Elias both won are matches he's holding my hand but he's not talking much. When we get to the car we get in.
Me~ "Do you want to drive?" He shakes his head. He's looking out the window still not saying much. I pull out the stadium parking lot when we hit the road I try to spark a conversation.
Me~ "So what were you and Alexa talking about?"
Eli~ "Nothing"
Me~ "Finn told me you two talked. What was THAT about?"
Eli~ "Nothing" I just nod my head.I look at Elias. He has something on his mind. He's lost in space while looking out the window.
Me~ "What's wrong Elias?" 
Eli~ "Nothing" he looks at me real quick and then goes back to Elias.  Me~ "What's on your mind"
Eli~ "can't say" I look straight focussing on the road.
Me~ "Look Elias how are we supposed to make this relationship work. You don't trust me at all and that's a key thing to a relationship. I'm not gonna push you into anything, but just know I love you and you can trust me. I'm always here for you." I look over at him. He's still looking out the window. I just sigh and keep driving.
Eli~ "I love you too" I look over at him. Me~ "What?"
Eli~ "You just need to know. I havnt said it in a while. I love you too. A lot" I smile at him. He keeps staring out the window. He looks at me and holds my hand. When we get back to the room we take showers and get into our pajamas. I lay on the bed. Elias is in the kitchen. He loves me! I'm so happy. This is the best thing ever. He comes out the kitchen with a hand full of grapes. He throws one at me. We smile at each other. He eats them and lays next to me in bed.
Eli~ "You know what my first thought was when I saw you walking to the ring"
Me~ "I don't know what it was but tell me" he finishes his grapes. And looks at me. He rolls on top of me. He licks his lips then bites his bottom one.
Eli~ "Id fuck her" I smile and grab his face. I kiss him hard and fast. He pib.s. my arms down on the bed. He looks me in the eye. "I love your outfit, but can I take it off?" I put my arms around his neck.
Me~ "Go for it" he pulls my shirt, and shorts off. I'm only in my panties and bra. He rolls over to where I'm on top of him. He goes to unclip my bra from the back. I stop him.
Me~ "The clips in the front" he smiles and licks his lips. He pulls his under wear off and gets a condom from his wallet real quick. He puts it on and takes my every thing off. Wow. We're about to do this. I'm not going to lie I'm a little nervous. He kisses my neck. He's not even in yet and I'm already feeling it.
Eli~ "Baby I know I told you I would never hurt you again" he whispers in my ear. "But I'm finna abuse this pussy"  next thing I know he's inside me. That shit really hurt. Hurt more than Seth. This doesn't feel like regular sex though. It feels different. I mean his name. I can feel him smile. He's bites my lip in a sexually way. He grabs my hips and puts me fully in sync with his body movements.

After a long time of feel pain and moaning, he pulls out for the final time and we lay down on bed. He looks at me.
Eli~ "Baby girl I'm going to be honest with you" he looks at me. "That was the best sex I've ever had" he kisses me. On the lips. Our door opens and we cover ourselves up. Christies at the door.
Christie~ "Oh shit. Yall doin it"
Me~ "We were. Now get out"
Christie~ "Ok ok!" She walks out. I walk to the door and lock it. I walk to my clothes on the floor. I put them back on.
Eli~ "Goodnight baby. I love you" he kisses me goodnight.
Me~ "I love you too" He kisses me again. I fall asleep in the best way possible... in his arms. Right when I'm about to go to sleep I hear a bang against the wall. I get out of bed and knock on Christie and Andys door.
Andy~ "Hold on I'm fucking my girl" I respect that.