Chapter 54: on my way for you

I get to the club and sit in the car. I text Christie to see if they here yet. They said no. They didn't get tickets in time so they couldn't go to raw. I get out the car and walk in. There's a bunch of people. A group of people look at me and smile. They're fans. They pull there phones out and walk over to me.  It's 3 guys and 2 girls. I take pictures with them, sign stuff, and even add them on social media. Once they walk away I walk over to the bar.
Me~ "Yo bartender. Fireball on rocks please" he nods his head and goes to the back. I sit and wait. I kind of want to text Elias. He basically avoided me all night. The bartender comes back. That was quick. I take a sip and look around. My phone starts ringing. Fuck. Is it Eli. Shit. I look at my phone with real high hopes. It's Nikki. That's cool too. I answer it.
Nikki- Hey Taylor so basically ima just get to the point. So the ratings for Total Divas are kinda low right now. And your one of the most loved superstars at the moment. Look what I'm saying is that you'd make a great addition to the show. Do you wanna be on it.
Me- well yea I'd like to be on it but I also live in a house with three other people so let me talk to them first and then I'll call you are whatever
Nikki- great I'll talk to later. Bye.
She hangs up and I just sip some more alcohol. I see alot of people wearing WWE shirts. The club is really close to the arena we were just on so I guess it makes sense. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and see Dallas.
Me~ "Heeyy" he smiles and hugs me.
Dallas~ Heeyy. Aye Waiter. Bottle of Vodka and 3 shot glasses will ya"
Me~ "You forgot something"
Dallas~ "No. A bottle of Vodka. A glass for you, a glass for Andy, and one for me."
Me~ "Bitch say please"
Christie~ "Yeah be polite"
Dallas~ "Please"
Me~ "Ok so like, Nikki called and asked if I wanted to be on Total Divas. But I need to ask y'all first because I live with y'all. So... y'all wanna be on tv?"
Christie~ "Hell yea"
Dallas~ "Yes I will spill all the tea"
Andy~ "I mean I guess" the bartender came and put down the bottle and glasses.
Dallas~ "Thanks sir" the bartender smiles and walks away. "Okay but he's fine as hell"

4 hours, 4 vodka shots, 2 tequila shots, 3 Miller lights, 1 bud light, 2 glasses of fireball, and a hell of a good time later.

Me, and Andy are next up in line for Karaoke.
I pull up Instagram on my phone and start a live. I hand Christie my phone.
Me~ "Put this shit in live." I look at the camera and take a shot of Vodka.

CHRISTIES POV

What the hell have I got myself into. At least Dallas isn't as drunk as them.
Elias joined the live.
Me~ "Dallas. Elias joined"
Dallas~ "I hope she doesn't embarrass her self"
@iameliaswwe: I sure did join.
Damn I forgot he could hear us. Taylor and Andy go on stage.
Taylor~ "Hey mother fuckers!! This one goes out to a man. Who I think is my mans but I don't think he wants to be anymore. Anyways I wanted say I fucking love you Elias and honestly understand if you don't feel the same. Anyways this shit goes out to yoouu. Oh hey I see some fans of me. Hi. Love y'all. Wassuupp" the music starts playing. Andy takes a sip out of his beer. They're singing stay by Rihanna. Well damn.
...
They get done and Andy comes to me. He kisses me.
Andy~ "Did you like it!?!" I turn the live off.
Me~ "Yeah ok sure yeah where's Taylor?" I look around. There's no telling where she at. I can't use find my iPhone because I have her phone.
3 hours later.
Me~ "Dallas I'm dead ass finna do a missing person report because I'm worried.
Dallas~ "Bitch me too." I pull my phone out and dial 911
Me~ "My friend has been gone for 3 ho-. Nevermind I see her bitch ass" I hang up and Taylor walks toward me with a big add smile on her face. "Where the hell has yo dumb ass been?"
Taylor~ "I gots a tat"
She shows me her wrist and it says something in German.
Me~ "Taylor what does that say?"
Taylor~ "Sterne einkaufen"
Me~ "What does that mean"
Taylor~ "Shopping for stars"
Me~ "You dumb bitch why the hell would you get a damn tattoo while your drunk."
Taylor~ "Because. I don't know"
I roll my eyes.
1 HOUR LATER

I get Andy and Dallas and get in the car.
Dallas~ "What about Taylor."
Me~ "She needs to talk to Elias and I know if she wakes up in the morning and calls me and I say I ain't pickin her up she'll call Elias."
Dallas~ "Is she asleep"
Me~ "Yeah her drunk ass payed the tab and fell asleep. I ain't carrying her ass. She gonna suffer the consequences."

TAYLOR'S POV
8 am

I open my eyes and see the club. Empty. My head hurts like hell. I feel like shit. I pat my pants and find phone. It's 8am. I open my phone and call Christie. It rings and she don't answer. I get a text from her.
Christie~ "If you wanna be picked up, call Elias.
Are you fucking kidding me. I guess I don't have no choice. I'm scared. I tap Elias' contact and call him. He picks up quick as hell. That's a surprise honestly.
Me- Hey babe. Can you come pick me up?
Elias- on my way for you baby