Chapter 15: See you later

6:30 AM TUESDAY MORNING
TAYLOR

I wake up and Eli has his arms around me tight. If I'm not ready soon AJ will get mad. I try to move his arms but it doesn't work. I have to wake him up.
Me~ "Eli. Eli wake up" I turn my head and he lets go of me. I get up and brush my teeth and hair. Eli does the same. I make sure I have everything packed up. I change into my hardy boyz shirt. Me, Matt and Jeff are actually pretty close. We're all good friends. When I'm changed I find Eli and kiss him goodbye. Before I leave I turn around
Me~ "Hey Elias" he turns and looks at me while he puts his shirt on. I reach in my pocket and pull out the picture he gave me. He smiles and takes his off his dresser shows it to me, kisses it, then puts it in his pocket. I smile. He walks towards me and picks me up. He kisses me again.
Me~ "Bye Eli"
Eli~ "Don't say 'Bye' if you say that then I'll start thinking about how much I'm going to miss you. Just say 'I'll see you later' deal"
Me~ "Deal. I'll see you later Elias" We kiss one more time. I walk out of the room and I go to AJ's room. I knock on his door and wait for him to open it up. When he opens the door he has his bags together and he's ready to go. I look in his room and see Paige laying in his bed
Me~ "Hi Paige how are you l"
Paige~ "I'm doing great Tata how are you"
Me~ "Amazing. Nice seeing you"
Paige~ "You too" AJ smiles and we head to the elevator. When we get on our plane I look at AJ.
Me~ "So AJ did you bang Paige"
AJ~ "Yup. Did you bang Elias"
Me~ "Nope. Two times we tried but someone would always show up at the door"
AJ~ "Oh that sucks"
Me~ "I guess so"
AJ~ "Can I stay at your place"
Me~ "Of course. But why"
AJ~ "Well because I want to act like 12 year old girls. We can gossip and talk and all" He smiles at me
Me~ "Ok AJ" I laugh."

1:32 PM
TAYLOR

We landed about 30 minutes ago. It takes about an hour to get from Atlanta to Gainesville. Me, Nick and AJ play games, sing and talk until we get to my house. When we get there Nick goes into his house and Me and AJ go into mine. He puts his stuff in a guest bedroom. We go into the kitchen and make brownies.
Me~ "So you know what Elias told me"
AJ~ "What did he tell you" He says it sassy and it's hilarious
Me~ "Well he told me to not say 'goodbye' because then he'll think about how much he misses me"
AJ~ "Then what are supposed to say"
Me~ "See you later"
AJ~ "If he misses you so much how come he never calls or texts"
Me~ "Good question. I honestly do not know"
AJ~ "You don't call or text him either"
Me~ "I want him to call me first"
AJ~ "Really? Really? Are you for real"
Me~ "Yea im scared that he'll be busy"
AJ~ "Uuhhh ok" He smiles and hugs me. When our brownies are done we get some beer. Yea I know. I drink beer alot.

9:00 PM
TAYLOR

Me and AJ are sitting in my bed being dumb. We're watching movies and acting like 5 year olds.
AJ~ "Call Elias"
Me~ "Dude it's 9 o'clock here. What time is it in Pheonix"
AJ~ "I dunno. Look it up"
Me~ "Oh wow. There two hours behind us"
AJ~ "Which means it's only 7 o'clock over there. Call him"
Me~ "Ok but stay here with me"
AJ~ "Wasn't going to leave. Put it on speaker phone" I call Eli and he picks up after the 3 ring.
Eli- Hello
Me- hey Eli. I missed you so I called you
Eli- I miss you too. I'm having dinner with my fam again so I'll call you back.
Me- Ok tell them I said hey
Eli- They said hey. My mom didn't tho. See you later baby girl I love you and miss you.
Me- Ok see you later
AJ- By the way Eli I'm laying in the same bed as your girl. I might have a better chance of getting inside than you did.
Me- Oh my God AJ what the h*ll.
Eli- AJ. That's not funny. One I'm on speaker and two Tay is all mine. You guys  better not sleep in the same bed
Me- If we fall asleep during the movie then we will
Eli- Whatever... BYE he hangs up. I feel bad.
AJ~ "I'm sorry"
Me~ "Don't be sorry. I made that comment at the end it's my fault"
AJ~ "I'm the one who made the first stupid comment. My fault"
Me~ "My fault. I'm going to bed"
AJ~ "Me too" I pull the covers up and he does too. I guess we're sleeping together"

9:00 AM
ELIAS

When I wake up I go to put my hand on Tay. But she's not here. I'm mad at her and AJ though. Why would they say that. I know they were losing and I don't care if they sleep on the same bed. I told her 'bye' i told her to say 'see you later' sometimes I swear I'm a big jerk. I don't want to be a jerk to her. It makes ME feel bad. I hate it. I get up and get some coffee. I want to call her but like I said I'm mad and I'm mean. I have nothing to do today. I've already talked to Morgan about this and none of my friends live close to Me. I don't know what to do. I miss her. I'm ready to see her again. I'm gonna text her.
Me: I'm sorry I got mad. I'm not sure why I got mad to be honest. I wait. It's been a while. I guess I'll see her Saturday. I put clothes on and see the picture of us on my wall. I smile at it. That day was a great day.