New School [Shinso x Reader]

It was spring time, the start of a new semester. You had just recently been placed into the hero course with a spot opening up due to someone getting expelled. As you were walking up the steps to U.A high, you suddenly found yourself tripping over a step and almost face planting into the concrete. 'OFC This would happen on my first day!!' You think angrily, bracing yourself for impact, but it never came. Instead you found yourself in a pair of lanky arms. You look up at your savior, noticing wild purple hair sticking up in all directions.

'Reminds me of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho...' 

"You alright?" He asks, placing you upright and staring at you with a bored look. 

"Yes, th-thank you so much..." You give him a small smile, dusting your skirt off. "I haven't seen you here before, you just starting or what?" He asks, placing his hands in his pockets and eyeing you with dark purple eyes. You nod. "Yes, I'm starting off in class 1-A actually, what class are you-" Suddenly the guys shoves past you, heading into the school. 

"Figures they wouldn't transfer anyone in... Tch." 

You stare after him wide eyed, wondering what you had said wrong. Slapping your face you continue your way inside, watching your steps this time. 'Can't let anything get to me on my first day!'

You make your way to class 1-A, making friends quickly and talking with everyone about their quirks. At lunch you get your food, looking around for a place to sit but decide to eat on the roof top to clear your head and calm your nerves. As you go up the stairs and round a corner, you run smack dab into the purple haired guy from before, falling flat on your ass.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" You yell, rubbing your nose making sure it wasn't broken. "No it's fine, I'm sorry..." He says, holding a hand out to you. You take it thankfully, letting him help you up and dust yourself off. "Actually, I should apologize about before as well..." He says, looking down at the ground and placing a hand behind his neck. You tilt your head to the side.

"It's just that, I've wanted to be in the hero course for so long now, I was really hoping to get that position... But it just isn't my time yet." He gives you a wry smile as you stare at him wide eyed, realization hitting your features. "Honestly, I don't even know if I'm cut out for the hero course..." You sigh, sitting down and placing your food to the side. He takes a seat next to you. "What do you mean?"

"My quirk isn't that great, but I got in on recommendations anyways.." You move your hand towards your food tray, using your quirk to lift it up with your mind then placing it back down. The guy nods, slightly impressed. "Isn't that a good quirk to have?" "I guess, I just can't do much with it right now. I need a lot more practice." You sigh, picking up a piece of food and chowing down. 

"I can help you, if you want. My quirk is brainwashing, if I get into your brain maybe we can work it out."

You glance up at the purple haired boy, slightly surprised that he's offering his help. "Sure, if you don't mind. I don't even know your name though..." You see his cheeks turn pink slightly. "Oh, I'm Shinso. Shinso Hitoshi." You grin, holding out your hand for him to take. "I'm  [y/n] [l/n], thanks in advance for the help!"

-later that day-

You meet up with Shinso after class, and he sits on the ground. "Alright, sit in front of me with your back facing me." You nod, carefully sitting down.

"So the way my quirk works is that I'll ask you a question, and as soon as you answer it'll start to work. Hopefully from there we can figure out something cool to do with your quirk."

You nod, smiling a bit. You feel him scoot closer, his legs on either side of you. A slight blush creeps up to your face. "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Suddenly you feel him in your head, swimming through memories and such, making his way to your quirk. "Are you ok?" You nod lightly. "It's so weird feeling someone else inside my head!" Shinso chuckles as he places his hands on your shoulders, making sure to keep you steady.

"Alright, so I have an idea. Focus your energy into one point, and shoot at that tree over there." He points in front of you. You gather your energy into a small point, blasting it hard towards the trees, shooting a giant hole through one. You feel Shinso leaving your mind and you turn around quickly, pulling him into a tight hug. "That was AWESOME!! Thank you so much Shinso!!!!" You feel him go rigid under you, then slowly place his arms around your waist. You look up and notice how close you are together, your cheeks turning red. "O-oh I'm sorr-"

"You're really beautiful."

Your eyes go wide and so do Shinsos, one hand going to cover his mouth. "I- I mean- I didn't mean, man this is embaressing..." You raise an eyebrow at him, leaning backwards and giving him a small smile. "Thank you, very much... you're pretty handsome yourself.." You cover your face with your hands, trying to hide your blush. You feel Shinso take your wrists lightly, removing your hands from your face and quickly planting a kiss on your lips. You wrap your arms around his neck, deepening it until he pulled back.

"I think I'm really going to like this school."

A/N: Honestly I'm thinking about doing a whole story on Shinso. He's one of my faves (probably cause he looks like Eraserhead). Hope you enjoyed! Maybe the next one we put out will be a little spicy... ^.~
-BoiChans