Perfect Vacation? [Momo x Reader]

Request from dekus_trash (lol we love your name) This was our first time writing girlxgirl and we honestly LOVED it! We hope you enjoy~ <3

You sigh nervously, staring out of the tinted windows of your parents car. It was the beginning of summer, the sun shining brightly in the clear blue sky. Your family was heading out for their annual summer vacation to the beach and this year you were more nervous than ever. Your family was good friends with the Yaoyorozu's ever since you were a little girl, and this year they decided to all go on vacation together.

The thing that was making you nervous was the fact that your best childhood friend Momo would be there. You were still technically best friends, but you hadn't seen her nearly all year due to her hero studies. It was the fact that you were finally going to see her that caused your heart to flutter in your chest.

You take in a deep breath, trying to calm the butterflies in your tummy.

You always knew you had a crush on her, and it was definitely confirmed when you both shared a kiss at 14. That was 3 years ago now, the two of you were both just curious at the time. But the fact that you were nearly caught by your parents made everything extremely awkward, seeing as the both of you came from wealthy families. You thought they expected the both of you to marry some rich guys some day and of course you didn't want to disappoint them. But the feelings you had for Momo stuck, even though you had no idea how she felt now. You still texted regularly and called occasionally, but you missed being able to spend time with her.

"(Y/n) sweetie we're here!"

You quickly snap out of your thoughts, opening the door and squinting as you stepped out. As you're walking towards the condo your parents had rented you hear a familiar voice calling your name.

"(Y/n)!!!"

You spin around, eyes going wide at the sight of the beautiful girl running toward you, a giant smile lighting up her face. You were awe struck, paralyzed in place. Momo had definitely grown a few inches, and not just in height...

Blushing you avert your eyes away from her chest, smiling wide and opening your arms. The black haired girl runs into your arms taking you into a giant hug. She squeezes the life out of you making it hard to breath, but you honestly couldn't care less about oxygen at this point. You hold Momo close to you, taking in the sweet scent of her hair, the feeling of her soft yet muscular body making your face turn pink.

"Momo, I missed you so much! You look amazing!!!" You both let go from the hug, giving each other a once over. You notice her eyes lingering on your soft curves, trailing up to your lips. She blushes and looks into your eyes. Your heart stops.

"I missed you too (y/n). So much..."

"You girls ready for a fun filled weekend???"

You both jump a little, letting go of each other and turning towards your parents. They had all the luggage and were heading towards the condo. You tilt your head to the side. "Are we all staying in the same place?"

"Of course sweetheart! The condo we got has 3 bedrooms. 1 for each of us parents and 1 for you two to share!"

Your heart goes into over drive, nearly beating out from your chest. Momo takes a quick glance at you and you notice her face is slightly flushed. Gathering up as much courage as you could you grab her hand in a seemingly friendly gesture, pulling her towards the condo. "Come on, let's get changed so we can go play in the waves!"

Momo smiles and squeezes your hand, grabbing her luggage and following you along to the room. As you walk in she lets go of your hand and you frown inwardly. But the feeling doesn't last long as you notice her staring into the room with wide eyes. You follow her gaze, your eyes going just as wide as hers at the sight of the bedroom.