🍋Dominance [Hitoshi Shinso x Reader]

"y-y/n, what are you doing...?"

You grab Hitoshi's hand, pulling him into your room and quickly shutting the door, locking it behind you. Smirking you push him down onto your bed as he stares up at you in bewilderment. "Hitoshi, I've been waiting all day!" You complain, straddling him and pushing his arms down onto the bed. "I can't wait anymore..." You lean down into his neck, breathing into his ear and nibbling on his ear lobe.

"what if your parents come home..?"

"We have at least an hour before they should be here... Plenty of time for the things I want to do to you..." You smirk, sitting up and pulling your shirt off suddenly. Hitoshi stares up wide eyed at your black lacy bra, taking a deep breath to try to calm himself. "What are you going to do...?" He asks breathlessly as you lean down again, kissing and sucking at his neck.

"You'll just have to wait and see..." You whisper playfully, taking his tie off and wrapping it around his wrists. You place him hands above his head. "Keep them there." You demand, and he eyes your curiously , but eager at the same time.

"Yes ma'am."

You slip your hands down his sides, causing him to shiver in pleasure as you make sure to push your boobs into his chest. You find a sweet spot on his neck and suck at it hungrily, leaving hickeys down his neck as he groans. You unbutton his shirt, eyeing the plains of his abs hungrily. "Ugh, why does my boyfriend have to be so hot..." You feel yourself almost drooling as you bend down again, lowering your body and kissing down his stomach, stopping at the top of his pants."I can't help but want to eat you up..."

Before getting to work you unclasp your bra, smirking as Hitoshi stares wide eyed at your breasts falling out. You see his arms twitch towards you but you grab his thigh and squeeze it. "No touching, or I stop." You see his adams apple bob as he gulps and nods. You unbuckle his pants, unbuttoning them and pulling them and his boxers down to his ankles all at once, allowing his already hard member to spring forward, front and center in your face.

You lick your lips you place them on his tip, swirling your tongue around using the precum to lubricate it a bit. Hitoshi sucks in a deep breath, trying his hardest to keep his hands above his head. Agonizingly slowly you lower your mouth around him, allowing it to go deep into your throat. You suck, hearing Hitoshi curse as you start bobbing your head up and down. You go faster, feeling his dick throbbing in your mouth, then suddenly slow down and teasingly swirl your tongue around his head causing him to groan.

"Don't be such a... Fucking tease..." He gasps out. You smirk around his dick, enjoying the empowerment you felt in the situation. You licked down his shaft making your way to his balls, taking one in your mouth and sucking on it. "Nnng, fuck y/n!" Hitoshi growls as you continuing sucking, using one hand to pump up and down his dick. You roll your tongue over his balls, stopping suddenly and moving your mouth back to his dick, slowly swirling your tongue around it as you notice Hitoshi twitching like crazy, trying not to move his hands.

"If you keep teasing me... Fuck..." He groans again as you suck him tightly then bob your head up making a 'pop' sound with your mouth. You stare up at Shinso, eyes half lidded as he stares back at you. The sight of you half naked sucking his dick sends him into a frenzy, suddenly he pulls the tie off of his hands. He quickly flips you underneath him, grabbing your legs and tossing them over his shoulders.

You gasp, furrowing your eyebrows. "H-Hitoshi-" "I can't fucking wait anymore." He breaths out, ramming his dick straight into you causing you to cry out. He quickly slams into you over and over, grabbing your hips and going deeper. "Hitoshi!!" You breath out. He repositions to where you're sitting on his lap, his dick still inside of you as you cling onto his back, digging your nails hard into his skin.

"Yes, just like that, oh don't stop~" You mewl in his ear as he rams into you, causing you to bounce up and down. You push his face into your boobs as you start to move yourself up and down on his dick. He leans back, moaning and grabbing your ass tightly between his hands. He flips you over again, placing you on your knees and slamming into you from behind.

"Fuck y/n, your pussy is so fucking tight..." He growls, grabbing your hips and slamming into you again causing you to jolt forward, moaning loudly. Hitoshi slaps your ass hard. "You wanted to be dominate today, huh? Look at where you're at now, exactly where you should be, with me in control..." He says, slapping your ass repeatedly causing you to cry out in pleasure. "P-please, just like that...!!" You shout, pushing yourself further onto him as he pounds into you.

You feel yourself getting close, digging your nails into the bed and feeling Hitoshi's pumps becoming more sloppy. His pulsing member becoming hot inside of you. "I'm, so close..." He breaths out. "Me too, don't stop, please Hitoshi..." You moan, ramming yourself hard into him as he pulls at your hips, hitting your G-spot every time. You suddenly feel yourself release, at the same time Hitoshi cumming inside of you, moaning loudly as he thrust into you one last time.

He pulls out, watching his cum dripping out of your pussy. You fall forwards into the bed, curling up on your side and feeling Hitoshi taking you into his arms. "That was.... only 30 minutes...." You say between breaths. He smirks, pulling you close to him. "That means there's enough time for a round two."