🍋Shy~ [Izuku x Reader]

Request from Yuuki_and_Kaida

So this sooort of turned into a lemon, I hope that's ok! ->_<- This was honestly good practice since we're now working on an Izuku book. The sweet cinnamon roll is just, too freaking cute!!

Ok ok I'll stop. We hope you enjoy!

You sigh shakily, opening the doors to your husband's hero agency. You had just got through with capturing a powerful villain and quite frankly you were tired as heck. Trudging along you make your way to Izuku's office, opening the door and seeing him at his desk, surrounded by paper work. He lifts his head at hearing you enter, his eyes shooting open in concern.

"(y/n), are you ok???" Your husband is instantly at your side, holding you up just as you were about to fall. You smile at him, wrapping your tired arms around his neck as he sweeps you up gently.

"I'm fine, Izuku. Just a long day..." You stare into Izuku's emerald eyes, getting lost in them. You suddenly find yourself kissing him, pulling him close and he nearly drops you, pink dusting his cheeks. You pull away quickly, a deep blush coating your cheeks as well. "S-sorry! I just..."

Your mind wanders back to your last fight. You were in the heart of the city when you heard a little girl screaming. When you went to check it out you found her in the hands of a big, bulky villain. Once you saved her you returned her to her parents who were waiting nearby. When you saw them all together, a happy family, it made you want to start a family of your own.

Izuku had proposed to you right after you graduated from UA together, and got married nearly a year after. That was 5 years ago now, and you were so extremely sure you wanted to have his children. But as you had made your way back to the office you weren't exactly sure how you would tell him. It would mean you'd have to quite heroing for a while, and on top of that, it was just so embarrassing to talk about!

"W-what brought that on all of a sudden??"

You're quickly snapped out of your thoughts, your frantic husband staring at you wide eyed. You laugh shakily, placing your arms in your lap as Izuku carries you to the couch. "I, um, I just... M-missed you is all.."

^^^^ Izuku's face right now ^^^^^

"Um, Izuku??"

You stare at him worriedly and he quickly snaps out of it, shaking his head back and forth and laughing in nervousness. "O-oh, right! I missed you too, of course!" He gently places you on the couch, taking a seat next to you and looking over a few of your wounds. You see his face fall, a sad look present in his eyes now. "I should have been there with you today, huh?"

"Nononono!" You take his hands in yours. "It was really nothing. I know I'm not super strong or anything, but I love saving people! That's why I'm here!" You give Izuku the biggest smile you can manage. The green haired man feels like his heart is about to burst at how cute you are. You're his entire world, one of the biggest reasons he tries so hard every single day. To make a safer world for the woman he loves. He pulls your hands to his lips, placing gentle kisses on them.