Say Aah~ [Tamaki x Reader]

Sorry for the short hiatus~ Us BoiChans have been very busy lately, but the writing grind shall start again! We'll work on requests and the next chapter of Never Let Me Go this weekend. For now please enjoy a short Tamaki fluff~~~

You and Tamaki had been dating for a few months now. People were quite surprised when you started dating, you being the outgoing and bold type, while Tamaki was very shy and quiet. The day you started dating was honestly the best day of your life so far. You had known you had feelings for him for a long time but weren't sure if he felt the same. The night before you had a long study session with him, unable to keep your eyes from wandering to his cute face. You loved the way his hair spiked up just so, how his pointy ears were honestly the cutest things you ever saw. All you wanted to do was be held in his arms and make out-

"Y/n are you alright?"

You jump, snapping back to reality and realizing you had been staring at him. "Sorry Tamaki, I uh, was just zoned out."

That's when you realized you couldn't stop your feelings anymore. You had to tell him how you felt, you just weren't sure how to go about it. You knew telling him outright might make him too embarrassed to say anything back.

Sitting in class you try to figure out the best way to go about it. "Y/n-chan, is everything ok?"
You turn around to see a worried Nejire sitting behind you poking your head with her index finger. You already expressed the feelings you had for Tamaki to her before, but she was just overly excited and wanted you to tell him right away when you weren't ready. Sighing you lean backwards, staring up at the ceiling. "Im just trying to think of the best way to confess to Tamaki-"

"YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO CONFES-"

You slam your hands over her mouth, a few of your classmates giving you odd looks. Glaring you slowly remove your hands. "Ssshh! I don't want the whole world knowing!"

Nejire gives you an apologetic look. "Well, do you have any ideas?"

"I really don't know. I keep thinking of different ways but I just can't think of anything that would be perfect..." Leaning forward in your chair you lay your head on the desk, pouting at your dilemma. Nejire pats your back giving you a small smile.

"Just don't think too much about it! I'm sure an opportunity will present itself soon~" She says confidently. You stare back at her wide eyed.

"I feel like there's another motive here -"

"But be QUICK about it I'm READY FOR THIS SHIP TO SAIL-"

You slam your hands back over her mouth again, glaring even harder than before.

Later that day Tamaki and yourself are sitting under a tree at lunch. He preferred eating lunch just the two of you and of course you didn't mind. You lay down on the grass beside him having hardly touched your food. Tamaki notices and observes the forlorn look on your face. "Is everything alright..?" He asks timidly.

You sigh, sitting up and wrapping your arms around your legs, resting your cheek on your knees. "I'm just... Blah today."

Tamaki eyes your uneaten food, gulping as sweat begins to form on his forehead. Using his chopsticks he takes a piece of your food and places it to your mouth. His hand shaking so badly you thought the food would drop at any second.

"H-here y/n, s-s-say aah...."

Your eyes widen the size of freaking baseballs. Staring into Tamaki's beat red face causes something in you to snap. You shove the food away from your face, lunging at him and planting a firm kiss on his lips. Tamaki freezes in place, his eyes wide as you back away.

"Tamaki, I like you! Please go out with me!" You look straight into his eyes, a determined expression on your face. Tamaki twittles his thumbs together, nervousness taking over him now.

"I-i was going to ask you the same thing..."

You feel a smile tug at your lips, happiness washing over you and you glomp him.

Later that day he walks you home hand in hand. "Tamaki, what made you so bold enough to try to feed me?" You ask, the question having been on your mind all day. Tamaki looks away in embarrassment. "Nejire-chan told me I should do it..."

Realization hits you like a ton of bricks. "... That girl..."