Wolf Girl [Bakugo x Reader]

You sighed, tapping your pencil agitatedly against your desk. You had gotten in trouble that day for play fighting a little too roughly with Bakugo, and now you were both in detention.

Unluckily for you, it was the full moon, and it was almost nighttime. If you were lucky, you'd have just a few minutes to spare to get out and get somewhere safe where no one would see you. Or maybe it would be a weak moon and the worst that would happen is you'd sprout ears and a tail.

You knew it wasn't that bad, or even that uncommon with the way the world was nowadays, but still it was embarrassing and even sometimes dangerous for those around you. Plus, Bakugo didn't know you transformed into a wolf on nights like this.

You glanced up at the clock again, tapping your foot impatiently now. 

"The fuck are you being so loud for?" Bakugo growls and you stuck your tongue out at him.

"What, you want to be here?" You asked saltily. 

"As if, it's your fuckin' fault I'm here anyway." 

"Is not!" You growled back, turning the opposite way.

"Can you dimwits be quiet for the last few minutes at least?" You hear your teacher's lazy voice call out from outside the door and you squeeze your lips together tightly.

"Sensei, I promise I'll never ever do anything wrong ever again if you let me go early." You say as sweetly as possible, but it comes out a little choked and forced.

"Why can't you make that promise to me?" Bakugo says bitterly. You glare at him, waiting for your teachers reaction. "No and since you can't shut up you'll be here for an extra hour." You feel your anxiety begin to rise. You weren't ready to tell Bakugo about your werewolf side, and you sure as hell weren't about to let your stupid teacher be the cause of it.

Deciding on an escape plan you use the best method you could think of. "Sensei, I have to use the bathroom." 

"You can hold it."

You growl. "Fine, I guess you don't care if you have to clean up piss later..." You hear the door unlatch, your teacher walking in groggily. "Alright alright but be quick. You have 5 minutes." You smirk to yourself as Bakugo raises an eyebrow at you. "What are you planning you damn girl?" He whispers to you, causing you to glare at him. "Sssshh, I'm not staying here another minute! I don't care if I get in trouble."

Bakugo's eyes go wide as you leave the classroom, slowly making your way towards the bathroom. You felt your ears start to poke through your hair, tail popping out as you quickened your pace, rushing to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror, frowning as you tugged on your ears.

"I guess this isn't that bad..."You mutter, tugging at your bushy tail that was coming out from the bottom of your skirt, pulling it up a little bit. You sigh, wondering how you're gonna get out of the school without being noticed, especially with your ears and tail, wondering if you should just stay there all night.

"No, I'll just get locked in..."You sigh, suddenly feeling yourself get a rush of energy and excitement as the full moon peaks at you through the bathroom window. You lower your tail and ears, trying to keep your wolf-like feelings repressed, and you slowly open the bathroom door, peaking around to make sure nobody was there. You slowly exit, holding your breath as the anxiety of being seen and embarrassed set in.

"...Y/N?" You spin around, meeting Bakugo's face. He stares at you for a moment, eyes wide and mouth agape. Suddenly, he's on the ground, laughing the hardest you've ever seen him laugh. You pout, your ears facing downward and tail between your legs. 

"The fuck are you laughing at?? At least I don't look like a fucking porcupine all the time!" You growl, spinning around again and clenching your fists as you turn to walk out.

"DON'T-"Heave"LEAVE"Heave"I HAVE TO SAVOR THIS MOMENT." Bakugo heaves again in between laughs, doubling over as he attempts to follow you. You continue marching away, but he grabs your tail and pulls you backwards.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" You gasp, enjoying the sensation of him tugging at your tail. Your emotions were going double time and the feeling of your boyfriend touching your tail only made it worse. "Hey don't be that way." Bakugo smirks, ruffling your ears and kissing your forehead. "I'm just surprised, I didn't know my girlfriend was a wolf girl. Hahaha." He surpresses his laugh as you glare at him.

"Listen, I can't stick around..." You feel heat rush to your cheeks as you eye your tail still in Bakugo's hand. "It's a full moon tonight, and I can't..." You breath heavily for a second as you feel him stroke the fluffiness gently, "I can't be around.. You right... Now... Ah fuck"

You suddenly find yourself pinning the poor shocked boy to the ground, hovering over him as your canines extended. "Wh-what the fuck are you doing??? You horny or what???" You try to regain your senses, shaking your head back and forth but seeing Bakugo under you, feeling like you had control over him, it was too much. 

You roughly smash your lips against his, grabbing his arms tightly and licking his lips. You feel him squirm underneath you, using his strength to push you underneath him. He hovers above you, pinning your arms above your head as heat flooded your face. "You think YOU get to be in control? I don't think so." He kisses your lips for a moment, then pulls away. "Let's go back to my place, yah?"