Jerk Face Boss [Katsuki x Reader]

Walking through the door you sigh, picking up your apron. Another boring ass day in the fucking hell hole you called a job. As you put your things away and tie your apron around your waist your coworkers greet you with the same old "hi how are you" "good morning [y/n]" "how's the cats?" You nod to them, heading to the back to start on your work.

Having a job at a bakery did have it's pros, but the cons far out weighed anything positive about it. The worst one being your good for nothing boss. "Well well look who decided to show up today!" You cringe hearing him walk in. Glaring at his bald head, you start mixing some bread dough together.

"I'm 2 hours early Mark, what the fuck are you on about..."

"Is that so..." he pulls his schedule out of his pocket, a familiar confused look on his face. You sigh, continuing to mix everything together and preheating the ovens. You'd been working there for a while now, and you knew your boss was a total basket case. Sure he knew how to fix an oven if it broke, but as for managing his people, it was a far cry from even OK.

"Well ontop of making all the bread today, I have a list of things for you to do." He hands you the list and you raise an eyebrow, glancing at the clock and knowing there was absolutely so way you'd finish in time. You also notice half of the things on the list are supposed to be his jobs.

"Listen, I'll get done what I can but I have to leave by my scheduled time. I have a date with my boyfriend." You smile to yourself, a picture of Katsuki entering your mind. You'd been together since before he started UA, and he was in his lasr year now. Why he loved a quirkless girl like you you'd never understand. "Boyfriend huh? That spiky haired guy that comes in to distract you?" You glare at the fat baldy again, kneading the bread dough roughly trying to contain your anger. "Actually he comes by to make sure I'm OK, thank you very much."

Your boss waltzes closer to you, placing his hairy arm on the same counter you're using to knead the dough. "Why wouldn't you be Ok, huh?"

"Listen I'm trying to get this shit done, if you have time to talk why don't you go start on that stupid list..."

You stare at him uncomfortably as he leans in closer, his greasy face shining, bad breath making you almost vomit. "I gave it to YOU to do, don't be so god damn stuck up." He places a hand on your shoulder and you jerk away, glaring at him and taking a step back. "Do NOT touch me ever again you creep!" He looks at you like he's startled, then advances on you. "I just wanna talk to you, no need to get your panties in a bunch-" You notice his arm reaching out towards you and you step back again, glaring harshly.

"I said don't fucking touch me! Just leave me alone, please!" You turn around trying to get back to your work be he still persists. "Don't act that way towards me sugar." He puts his hand on your shoulder again, sharply tugging on it so you're facing him. You feel tears spring to your eyes, looking around frantically for something to hit him with. He leans in closer when suddenly the door opens, a tall, muscular ash blonde boy stepping in. "Hey [y/n ] you left your lunch- the fuck is going on?!" Katsuki quickly rips your boss's hand off your shoulder, bones crunching as he twists it.

"AAAh!" Mark grunts, holding his now broken wrist with his other hand. Katsuki stands in front of you protectively,. "WHO SAID YOU COULD TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSRAG!" He lunges at your boss, pumbling him to the ground, tossing punch after punch into his shitty face. You cheer him on, and Katsuki lays one last punch, cracking the nasty guys nose. He stands up wiping the blood from his knuckles, gathering your things and pulling you out.

Before he closes the door he walks back in, shoving his foot onto your boss's chest. "And in case you couldn't take the hint, this is [y/n] resignation notice." He slams his foot into the guys stomach, walking out and taking you with him.

"Thanks, Katsuki..." You sigh as he wraps his arms around you. "You shouldn't let people do shit like that to you." You stare at the ground, breathing in Katsukis scent to calm yourself. You glance up at him from under your hair.

"What am I gonna do about a job now.."

"I'll take care of you, idiot." Katsuki scoops you up in his arms, placing a gentle, calming kiss in your lips. You smile, happily content with that.

A/N: Sorry reader-chans it's been a rough day for this BoiChan at work and I just wish Katsuki was there to save me T.T Anyways hope you enjoyed, as always requests are open!
-BoiChans