🍋Netflix and chill [Kaminari x Reader]

Request from French_Kitty We hope you enjoy! ^.~
Song compliments of Jonezy-chan

It's the beginning of summer vacation and you were at Mina's house, smack dab in the middle of the most intense game of Uno you'd ever played. Denki and yourself were down to 2 mere cards while Sero and Mina had nearly half the deck between them. You eye Denki as his turn approaches.

"UNO!" Unfortunently you yell it a second too late.

"AND SKIP! HAHAHA take THAT (y/n)!" Your electric best friend yells, pointing and laughing at you. You glare at him, sticking your tongue out and awaiting your next turn. He places his hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry (y/n), you'll always be number Uno in my heart!"

Rolling your eyes you shove him a little, giggling and watching as the other two take their turns. You see Denki's wide grin as he slams down his last card. "I win AGAIN! That's what, 3-0 now?? I'm so good at this game!"

"You have to be cheating!!" Mina yells, throwing herself back and kicking her legs in the air. You lay your cards down in sad defeat, stretching and taking out your phone.

"Kids, always on their damn phone nowadays." Denki says with his best old-man impersonation.

"If I'm a kid then what are you?" You ask with a sly smile on your face.

Denki places an arm around your shoulder, staring into your eyes. "Why, only the sexiest man- OUCH!" You turn your head to the side and bite down on his arm, shoving him away and looking at your phone again.

"Kaminari I think that would make you a pedophile, if you were a man and (y/n) was a kid." Sero says between laughter.

Ignoring Denki's howls of pain you raise an eyebrow, seeing a message from your parents.

"Huh, my parents are 'stuck' at their vacation resort and won't be home for another few days." Sighing you put your phone away. Your parents never went on vacation just the two of them, so when they brought up going to the beach over the summer you told them they should go together, have some love time or whatever. It sounded like a great idea at the time but you'd been home alone for almost a week now, and you were starting to get lonely.

"You can always stay here if you want (y/n)!" Mina suggests. You shake your head from side to side. You hated imposing on people, and honestly as much as you loved her, you knew you'd never get any sleep if you stayed at her place.

Denki scoots closer to you, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Nah, (y/n) needs a manly man by her side."

You give him a dead look. "Kirishima isn't here."

"What?? No, not him! Me, you idiot!"

Mina and Sero bust out laughing, literally rolling on the floor. But you look away for a second, contemplating the idea. You've truly always had a crush on Denki, and you honestly wouldn't mind having him stay at your place for the night. It'd be less lonely. And who knows, maybe...

"Uh, earth to (y/n)!!!" Mina yells, shaking your shoulders.

Your head snaps up, a blush creeping onto your cheeks at the thought of you and Denki alone tonight. You glance at him, taking a deep breath.

"Alright, that sounds good."

The room goes dead silent. Everyone's jaws are on the floor.

"I-I just, get kinda scared being alone ok??? Jeezus."

"Oh, yeah, right! Of course, I'll be there for you (y/n)! No problem! Yeah!" Denki still seems in a daze but is trying his best to snap out of it. The other two are still staring speechless.