🍋Pizza Delivery [Katsuki x Reader]

I wrote this while waiting for my pizza, it took all of 15 minutes so don't judge me lol. This honestly reminds me of some sort of 80's porno. Plz enjoy~

"Pizza delivery!"

You run to the door, mouth watering at the thought of the delicious pizza you had ordered nearly an hour prior. Throwing open the door to your apartment your eyes go wide, jaw dropping at the person in front of you.

"B-Bakugou????"

There holding your pizza was Katsuki Bakugou, the guy you had the biggest crush on. You were both in your second year at U.A together, but you had absolutely no idea he had a job.

Or how hot he looked in black slacks and a Dominos shirt.

"(Y-y/n) what the fuck??"

He shoves his way through your door, slamming it behind him and dropping the pizza onto the floor. You were honestly too preoccupied by the God like creature in front of you to really care about the delicious pie anymore anyways.

He pushes you against the wall, one arm stationed next to your face. "You can't tell anyone about this." His stern, deep voice causes your heart to thump wildly. All you could do was nod, your jaw still hanging open. Your eyes glance at his rippling arm muscles, his collar bones sticking out slightly from his open collard shirt.

Katsuki raises an eyebrow, noticing your nervousness and stares. He smirks, leaning in close to your face. You could feel his warm breath tickling your face, the smell of peppermint strong as he speaks.

"Like what you see?"

"This cocky... ok yes."

"I-I mean, uh, I have the money for the pizza..." You go to reach for the $20 in your pocket, but Katsuki grabs your hands and pins them to the wall behind you.

"You know (y/n), I can give you some incentive to not say anything..." He moves his face to the crook of your neck, his hair tickling your face. Suddenly you feel his lips on your neck, his soft tongue moving in circles.

"God if this is a dream PLEASE do not wake me up."

"I, I mean, you're gonna have to do more then give me a hickey Bakugou..." You could feel his smirk against your neck. He places his arms under your thighs, lifting you up and pinning your back against the wall. You can feel already hard member through his pants, stiffening as it touches your panties under your skirt.

You loop your arms around Katsuki's neck and slam your lips into his, but you can tell he's not all that into foreplay. He bites your lip hard as he undoes his pants, allowing them to fall to the ground and moving your now drenched underwear out of the way.

"Hope you're ready for this." His husky voice sends shivers down your spine. He plunges himself inside of you causing you to gasp, small tears prickling your eyes at the size of his member. He thrusts into you hard and fast, pushing you against the wall causing your head to bang against it.

"Ooh Katsuki, y-yes fuck me h-hard!"

Your moans drive Katsuki insane, a growl leaving his lips as he plunges deeper into you. You can already feel the knot in your stomach coming undone.

"That's right, I'm fucking you so good (y/n). You'll never want another dick after this." He grips hard onto your thighs, digging his fingers into them as he feels you climax around him. Your slick, warm walls clenching around him causing his own climax. He buries himself deep inside of you, spilling all of his cum right into you.

Breathing heavily he pulls himself out, slowly placing you down on the ground and sitting next to you. You lean against him, panting trying to catch your breath. He stands up, cleaning himself off and putting his clothes back on. He lifts you up as well and places you on the couch, wrapping a blanket around you.

"W-wait..." You say, quickly reaching down and pulling out the $20. You hand it to him with a smirk. "Keep the change."

He takes it, stuffing it into his pocket and walking towards the door. "You should really order pizza more often."

"Yeah, I think I will."