This Is A Joke pt2

A/N: HERE WE ARE AGAIN IDK WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT WE ARE CERTAINLY ENJOYING IT!

You sniffed the air, walking into the kitchen at the smell of something sweet. Eyeing the counter you see freshly baked brownies. Whoever made them must have just left, cause there was steam still coming from them.

"They won't miss one."

Grabbing one you hastily eat it, have an odd after taste but none the less delicious. So delicious in fact that you decide to have 3 more. As you're finishing the last bite, Todoroki walks in, eyes going wide at the sight of you.

"Did you just..... Eat some of those...?" He asks in shock. You nod, frowning that me must be mad about you eating his brownies. "Sorry Todoroki-kun, they were delicious though-"

"Y/n, those were pot brownies."

"EEEHHH!?!?!?!" You screech, trying to make yourself throw up not succeeding. You stare at Todoroki with anxiety. "I'VE NEVER HAD DRUGS BEFORE TODOROKI-KUN WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN OMG-"

"Just calm down! We can get through this!" He says seriously. He takes your hand leading you to the couch as you felt your heart racing through your chest. Sitting down he instructs you to lay down, placing a pillow behind your head. "N-now y/n, I'll only help you through this if you promise you won't be a bad girl this time..."

"THIS time??" You question, wondering if this had happened before.

"E-eh? THats not what I meant... Anyway. "He climbs gracefully on top of you.

"How are you feeling?" He asks, leaning towards you to examine your eyes. At this point, you could feel his hot breath against your face. "T-Todoroki-kun...I feel." You lay your head back, suddenly becoming very relaxed.

"I think that one day the planet is going to explode, but before that I think you're going to explode all over my face."

"Y-Y-Y/n???" He gulps, sitting back up away from you, not feeling totally sure about what you meant.

"That's right." You grin, lazily tugging at his pants. "And then the world is going to explode, but it'll be okay." He looks at you incredlously as you tug down at his pants, but he doesn't stop you.

"Okay..." After all, the thought of death had always been appealing to him.

Suddenly, you hear footsteps coming near to the both of you.

"Kids?" Aizawa sensei asks, stoppping in his tracks.

"Aizawa!" You gasp, making grabbing motions towards him.

"The world is going to explode soon."

Suddenly he stares down at the two of you, eyeing the brownies as well. "Todoroki, don't tell me you made her eat those damn brownies again."

"AGAIN?!?!?!"

"I told her this was the first time Aizawa sensei!"

You feel as though your head was about to explode, wavering back and forth. Suddenly you have the urge to pet your sensei's kitty ears (he doesn't have kitty ears) Lifting yourself off the couch you walk over to him, patting his head as he stares at you wide eyed.

"Meow? Meow meow meow meow."

You giggled at your sensei meowing at you. Feeling his soft ears you can't help but smile, wishing you could own him for yourself. You felt a hand on your shoulder, tilting your head to the side to see Todoroki standing there but his face was melting.

"NOOOOO TODOROKI KUN YOU NEED TO EXPLODE FIRST!!!" You shout, glomping him onto the floor and ripping his pants off. You hear a hiss behind you as Aizawa sensei glare in your direction, strutting off taking a plate of poop with him.

"Not my brownies!!!!' Todoroki yells but you shove your fist into his mouth. "Ssssshhhh I need to make you explode before we explode!"

Todoroki gulps as you lick your palm making it slick. You then grab his nose, rubbing it up and down.

"Oh yeah? Does that feel goooood Shotoooo~" You purr

"Y/N, I think you have the wrong place."

"EHHH? So it doesn't feel good...?" You sigh, feeling exhausted now. He hands you something similar to a moist noodle.

"You do it to this, remember, from last time?" You nod, slowly remembering as you touch the limp floppy noodle feeling thing and rub it up and down.

You put your mouth down to it, having the urge suddenly to eat pasta, and you begin biting down as Todoroki screams at you to stop.

"Why Todoroki-kun? I was hungry for pasta..,.I'm so hungry for pasta..."You start growling.

"Once you make the noodle explode, you get the pasta, okay Y/N?" Todoroki nods, handing you the wet noodle again and you pout, but you continue the stroking of the noodle.

"and then I said 'It's YER BOI, SKINNY PENIS'" You hear a small group laughing from outside the room as Kaminari makes a joke.

"Skinny penis..." You furrow your eyebrows, still rubbing the limp noodle lazily.

"AND THEN SHE WAS LIKE 'I want a COCK...Can I please have some COCK?'"More laughter, and you start to giggle uncontrollably even though you don't REALLY understand.

"Y/N?" Todoroki asks.

"Does the noodle feel okay?" He was suddenly on top of you, but all you could do was continue stroking the noodle. "You're gonna have the noodle in your mouth ok? But don't bite this time, the noodle is about to explode." You nod, opening your mouth as he jams the now hard noodle into your mouth.

"Ttdoroki thish noofle ish aldente-"

"Just suck the noodle y/n, suck the NOODLE-"

Suddenly the door opens and the group of boys from outside walk in, staring wide eyed as Todoroki's noodle shoots into your mouth. You suddenly vomit, the vile sauce spueing all over Todoroki's naked torso.

"Hehehe, can I have my pasta now?"