Here, kitty kitty [Aizawa x Reader] 🎃

It was a brisk fall afternoon, the wind was picking up slightly and you tried to move your hair away from  your face. You feel a rough pair of hands moving your hair and placing it in a ponytail. "The wind is really picking up today." A familiar, gruff voice says from behind you.

You smile, turning around and placing a quick kiss on your husbands cheek. "Thanks Shouta, always coming to my rescue! Heh." Shouta simply stares at you with a soft gaze, sinking deeper into his scarf to hide his faint blush at the site of your cute, wind blown hair and red cheeks. You were at U.A High, helping out the classes who were getting ready for their Fall Festival. You didn't have a quirk but that didn't stop you from wanting to help out Shouta as much as you could. Picking up a few boards you make your way over to where class 1-A was setting up a spooky sweets shop.

"Yo Mrs.Aizawa! We need some help!" Kirishima yells, making his way over to you with a huge smile on his face. He stops in front of you, placing his hands on his knees like he's out of breath. You look at him, slightly amused. "What can I do for you Red Riot?"

Kirishima's face instantly goes deep red when you call him by his hero name. He scratches the back of his head, looking nervous. "We're missing a few materials and were wondering if you could go get them-"

Suddenly Shouta's scarf was wrapped around the red head. Your annoyed looking husband walks up beside you, giving  Kirishima a hard look. "You can get it yourself stop bothering my wife-"

"Hey now," you place your hand on Shouta's arm, smiling and looking towards Kirishima who looked absolutely terrified of his teacher, "I'm here to help, yuh know! Let me!" 

Shouta sighs, releasing his scarf allowing Kirishima to breath. The red head gives you a silent thank you and hands you a slip of paper. "It's not much, I just don't know where to get it!" You nod, glancing over the few things that were scribbled onto the paper. Shouta reads it from over your shoulder.

"We can get most of this from the storage shed behind the school. I'll come with you." Shouta says, taking the paper and your hand leading you towards the back of the school. Kirishima yells a thank you and you wave back at him, walking faster to keep up with your pro hero husband. After a short walk you come across a large metal building that's locked up. Shouta takes a key out of his pocket, opening it and coughing as dust flies up around you.

You make your way inside, Shouta having to use his flash light to be able to see. "You only have one flash light?" You frown, sticking close behind him. You weren't a big fan of the dark and it creeped you out being there. 

"No, but it shouldn't take us long to find this stuff." He says gruffly, moving things around trying to find what was needed. You begin to move things as well, going deeper into the storage shed and away from Shouta a bit. You come across an old rug with a giant pumpkin sewn onto the front. 

"Shouta, come take a look at this! Don't you think it'd be perfect for the stand??" Shouta walks up beside you, nodding in agreement. 

"Yeah, they could hang it up or something. Let's pick it up together. Hold your breath, it looks pretty dusty." As you lift it up, you raise an eyebrow, seeing two large wooden doors attached to the floor. The pro hero notices as well, moving the carpet to the side and inspecting the door. 

"Do you know where this leads to?" You ask shakily, getting major bad vibes just by looking at it.

Shouta shakes his head. "Nope, only one way to find out." He yanks on the door handles, opening them as dust fills the air around you. Coughing, you look down at what appeared to be a secret passage of some sort. Stone stairs leading down into a dark abyss. 

You gulp, grabbing onto the hem of Shouta's shirt. "Uh, maybe we should c-check the shed for the rest of the stuff and forget about this..."

Shouta glances at you, taking your hand in his and turning his flash light down the stair way. "I'm sure this is just a forgotten part of the storage shed. Let's see if we can find anything useful in here." You sigh heavily, gripping onto his hand and following him down the stairs. Cobwebs were everywhere and dust filled your lungs as you made your way deeper and deeper, and finally after going down what seemed like a hundred steps you make it to the bottom.