🍋Neko Maid [Katsuki Bakugo x Neko Reader]

Suddenly you heard a crash followed by cursing. You rush to the other room, seeing that your master had broken a vase. You quickly rush to his side. "Are you ok, master Katsuki??" You ask worriedly, looking him up and down checking for wounds.

"I'm fine I'm fine, just broke this fucking vase piece of shit that was in my way." He says angrily. You nod, getting a broom to sweep it up. You notice your master standing in the corner, his arms crossed over his chest and his crimson eyes laying on you hungrily.

You gulp, bending over to finish sweeping up the broken vase. You knew your maids outfit was a little on the short side, but you hadn't realized when you bent down you gave your master a full view of you silky blue panties.

Katsuki moves from his position, walking up to you grabbing your hips with his hands, allowing your tail to go between his legs. "M-master Katsuki??" You say in surprise, tail twitching as you felt his hard erection against your butt.

"That skirts pretty fuckin' short, kitten..." he comments, grinding his crotch against your ass. You moan as you feel him stroke your tail, knowing full well it turned you on. "Master Katsuki, I have to finish cleaning up-" suddenly you were pinned against the wall. Katsuki used one hand to pin your hands above your head, the other he tucked under your chin, bringing your lips to his a smashing into them.

"You're a naughty kitten, teasing your master like that. Don't you think you deserve a punishment?"

You nods helplessly, melting into your masters lips. He suddenly lifts you up, going and placing you on his desk, putting himself between your thighs opening them wide. He slips a hand into your panties rubbing your clit harshly making you mewl in pleasure. "You like that, my little kitten? You like the way master makes you feel?"

"Y-yes master Katsuki, please dont stop~" you breath out harshly, bucking your hips towards him trying to get more stimulation. Katsuki pushes you down so you're laying flat on your back. You notice him reaching for something on the side of his desk, realizing it was an ice cube from his drink. You eye him curiously.

"Master...? Aahh!!!"

You suddenly feel the icy coldness on your clit, Katsuki using the ice cube as a stimulant. You wiggle around as he moves it in circles, using his fingers to shove it into your pussy. "NYAAHHH, please master, not there!!" You yelp but Katsuki only smirks broader, crashing his lips into your again and biting your bottom lip harshly.

"I told you, you need a punishment for teasing me, kitten." He growls while sucking harshly on the fresh wound he created on your lip. You feeling two of his fingers go inside of you, taking the ice cube out and placing it at your lips.

"Fucking suck it."

You comply, taking the ice cube and Katsuki's fingers into your mouth, rolling your tongue around them. Katsuki suddenly shoves his two fingers and the remainder of the ice cube down your throat causing you to gag.

"Hmmm. I dont think it's enough of a punishment yet." He states, quickly taking you off of the desk and shoving you down to your knees. He uses one hand to unbutton his pants, the other scratching behind your ear causing you to purr loudly. "You like that dont you my little kitty." He smirks as he scratches harder. You shove your head into his hand, when suddenly you feel his dick hit your cheek.

"Suck it, my little kitten. Suck it hard for master."

You quickly takes his hard cock into your mouth, trying to move slowly but Katsuki was too wired up for that. He takes a fist full of your hair, shoving his dick hard down your throat. You gagged but that only made him groan in pleasure. He started fucking your mouth violently, not stopping even when you gagged hard.

You felt his dick pulsating as he groaned louder. "Call me master, kitten. Say it right fucking now."

"Master Katsuki..." You moan out onto his dick. "Tell me how much you love my cock in your mouth."

"I love your cock.... in my mouth.." you say as he pushes deeper into your throat. "I love it when... you're deep in my throat..."

You wince as he grabs your hair harshly again, jerking your face up so he could look you in the eyes. "You want me to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours?"

"Yes master Katsuki, please cum in my mouth..." you cry out, suddenly reaching a hand down to touch yourself. Katsuki notices and it almost sends him over the edge. "Fuck kitten, touching yourself while you're sucking my cock, you dirty kitten..." he groans loudly as lewd sounds start coming from you mouth, vibrating over his dick as you played with your clit.

"Master Katsuki, I'm gonna cum~~" you breath out heavily around his dick. He suddenly starts fucking your mouth with intense speed. "Yes, you dirty kitty. Fucking cum while I fill your throat my mine." He pushes down hard as you moan loudly, the both of you releasing at the same time.

He pulls out of your mouth and you sit back, having swallowed most of his cum but some of it escaped and dripped down your open mouth. Katsuki pulled you up into his arms, taking you bridal style and carrying you to his room

"But master, I didn't finish cleaning up..."

"It's fine. I'm not through with your punishment yet."