This is a joke.

Please don't read this. It's awful. Please. It's awful. You don't want to. Thank you.

You sighed as you sat alone in the UA Dorms lounge, listening to the thunder outside and watching the news. You could never slip while it was thunder storming outside, unfortunately it didn't seem as if you had any dorm mates who felt the same way, as it was now 1am  and nobody else was up with you.

"Y/N? You hear a voice from behind you and you turn around to find the source.

"Kaminari-kun?" You smile up at him, relieved to not be alone anymore.

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah...Thunderstorms are too scary for me I guess!" I tried to laugh, rubbing the back of my neck as he came to sit beside me.

Suddenly, the lights flicker as thunder cracks right above our heads. I scream and cling to Denki's arm as he laughs at me. 

"Hey! Don't laugh at me. Why are you up anywa-" Suddenly, all the lights flash off and you scream again, clinging to Kaminari, trembling.

"It's okay Y/N, I'm sure we can figure something out. We just have to find the power box or whatever, if worst comes to worst I can just use my electricity." You can't see his face but you can tell from his voice that he's smiling down at you and you nod, suddenly getting cold. 

"Where do you think the power box would be...?" You mutter.

"Maybe in my room?" He grins and you smack his arm

"Not funny Kaminari! Don't try to take advantage of me in my vulnerable state!" You place your arms over your chest, then another lightening bolt and you cling to him again. He sighs, patting your head and pulling you into his room. "I'm serious, come on." He opens the door but you couldn't see anything as it was pitch black. You wave your hands in front of you trying to find your way around. You feel the edge of his bed and go to sit down, but as you sit you feel a warm squishy thing underneath you.

"AAAHH!!" You scream jumping up and stubbing your toe on the side of the bed. You fall backwards landing into another warm body. "I was wondering when you were coming back to bed." You hear a familiar voice coming from the bed.

"Kirishima-kun...?"

"KIRISHIMA SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kaminari screams as he holds you tight, catching you from falling. "You were bringing y/n in here with you!!??? What the fuck!!!" Kirishima screams as the lights flicker back on. There Kirishima had a spot of blood behind him, laying in all of his naked glory. Suddenly, realization strikes you.

"EHHH?? WHY DID YOU WANT ME TO COME HERE KAMINAR?" You shiver, wondering about the plans he might have had.

"Yeah Kaminari what plans did you have huh?" Kirishima pulls the blanket over his body, hugging it to him tightly.

"Come on Kirishima, Y/N. This could be fun..." He grins, and suddenly Bakugo slams through the door, wearing a red robe with a hole for his dick to come through.

"KIRISHIMA ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH KAMINARI AGAIN YOU CHEATING FU- What thw fuck is going on?" He stops, looking incredulous.

You shake your head furiously. "This can't be happening. What a weird dream..." You turn away from Bakugo's quivering member. 

"Come on guys, this could be a LOT of fun now!" Kaminari says, rubbing the back of his neck and grinning mischeviously.

"Sorry Bakugo, man...but maybe he's right..." Kirishima, slowly peels the sheet off of himself, clearly entranced by Bakugo's trembling penile erection. 

"Nope, nope, nope. this can't be happening to me." you shiver. 

"I'd rather it be dark and I'd rather be alone and dead." You mutter, shaking your head incessantly. You feel Kaminari's arms wrap around you and he slowly turns you around, laying kisses against your warm neck skin. "Look...it's so beautiful." You gasp in horror, as Deku clambers out from under the bed, staring up sheepishly trying to cover his naked body.

"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK NOT YOU TOO!!!" Bakugo yells, throwing himself at the green haired boy. You start opening Kaminari's drawers and closet doors. "What are you doing?? Come join the fun!" Kirishima yells as they all jump into the bed together, a giant orgy starting to take place. "I was looking to see who else is here..." You dead pan.

"There shouldn't be anyone-"

Suddenly Kaminari's door opens once again, Amajiki peering in, his eyes going wide at the sight in front of him. "Nevermind." He slams the door shut leaving quickly.

You go to sit in the corner, trying to remember what drugs you might have taken when you feel a hand snake around you waist. "Come on y/n, it'd be fun to add a girl to the party..." You look at Deku who's staring at you with big doe eyes. You gulp. "I mean, I guess if it's a dream, it wouldn't hurt..."

You clamber onto the bed, a true site to behold. Maminari had chocolate dripping down his chest with Bakugou licking it off. Kirishima was using his hardening quirk staring down at his dick. You suddenly feel someone slipping your pants off, and you look down to see a...penis springing out of your pants.

"EHHH?" All the boys smirk and you get pulled down.

THE END.