🍋Birthday Surprise [TodoBaku x Reader]

This one contains a little TodoBaku action too just FYI. :>

You blinked in surprise, feeling a little paralyzed with shock at the sight in front of you. What events of your life had unraveled to get you here?

"Are ya just gonna stand there like an idiot?" Katsuki said, biting his lip as his blushing face turned away from you.

"You can't possibly be upset with us, who wouldn't wanna be in your shoes right now?" Todoroki commented, his naked body taking a step toward you.

You raised an eyebrow wondering what the hell was going on. You had gotten immensely drunk the night before with your two best friends and you couldn't remember anything, but you did remember waking up this morning with a hangover. Such a bad hangover, in fact, you didn't even remember it was your birthday. So you continued the day like it was normal until just a few moments ago when you had unlocked the door to see your two best friends naked in your room.

"SORRY WRONG ROOM." You yelled blushing furiously as you slammed the door, trying to decipher if you really were at the wrong room.

"IT'S NOT THE WRONG ROOM YOU DAMNED IDIOT COME BACK BEFORE I JUST LEAVE." Katsuki shouted as Todoroki opened the door and pulled you in silently.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night, Y/N?" Todoroki asked, his hot breath grazing your face.

"Ahahahahahahaha no I don't hahahahaha." You said, fidgeting furiously with your shirt as you looked away from them. "We asked you if you had to choose between us, who would it be." Todoroki started. "And yuh said you couldn't choose, that you wanted both of us." Katsuki continued.

"I-I-I-I said that? So why are you b-b-b-b-both naked here?" You glanced up again, heart pounding alarmingly fast.

"It's your birthday surprise." Todoroki stated, closing the distance between the two of you as he pressed his lips against yours, softly but also with dominance. You suddenly felt warmth shoot through your body, especially through the lower regions. You found your arm twisting around his neck and playing with his hair.

"Oi, pay attention to me too." You heard Katsuki and you felt him grab your cheeks(the face ones) and turn your head towards him as he locked lips with you.

You felt Todoroki's lips against your neck and you shivered as Katsuki forced his tongue into your mouth, making your heart beat even faster.

"Let's take these clothes off, okay?" You heard Todoroki murmur against your skin and you nodded silently, peeling away from the both of them to pull your shirt off. But it was to no avail as Katsuki pulled your shirt off in one clean swoop and Todoroki unbuttoned your pants.

Your clothes fall to the floor and Katsuki pushes you to the bed onto your knees. He places his hard member to your lips. Looking down at you expectantly you take him into your mouth slowly, swirling your tongue at the the and sucking. Katsuki throws his head back in pleasure, groaning as you take almost the whole thing down your throat.

Suddenly you feel something hard and warm on your pussy. With Katsuki's dick still in your mouth you glance behind you seeing Shouto rubbing his member against your slick entrance.

"P-please Shouto, put it in..."

You ask around Katsuki's dick. Shouto obliges ramming himself forcefully into you causing you to gasp and fall forward, Katsuki's dick choking you. Shouto groans and continues a steady pace while Katsuki grabs your head and shoves himself deep down your throat. The feeling of having both guys filling you up causes your whole body to tremble.

"So tight..." Shouto breaths out heavily. You feel a sharp sting on your ass causing you to yelp out. Shouto leans into you, his hot breath right at your ear. "You have such a firm ass y/n. I could slap it all day while I'm filling you up with my cock." Shouto slams into you faster, getting sloppier as he gets closer to the edge.

"You like being throat fucked dontcha y/n?" Katsuki grunts out, breathing heavier as you feel his member pulsating in your mouth. "Yes Katsuki~" hearing you say his name causes a wave of pleasure to course through Katsuki. You feel yourself getting light headed as he releases his load deep into your throat, taking himself out allowing you to finally breath. You feel a hot liquid pouring into your pussy as well, Shouto grunting as he releases himself inside of you.

You twist and fall back, but the boys don't give you chance to take a breather. Katsuki's hoists you up and you automatically wrap your legs around him. Gripping underneath your thighs he thrusts inside of you, bouncing you up and down on his cock.

From behind you feel Shouto kissing your neck, running his hands up and down your curves. Eventually he finds his way to your breasts, pinching your hard nipples in-between his fingers. "Oh Shouto~" you moan out. Shouto moves one of his hands to Katsuki's mouth, putting two fingers to his lips and Katsuki glares at him.

"What the fuck icyhot-"

"Just suck them quickly, please." Shouto's voice was almost as hard as his dick. Katsuki growls but does as he says. Watching Katsuki sucking on Shouto's fingers caused a ripple of pleasure to go through you. Shouto quickly moves his fingers to your clit, rubbing furiously as your body twitches from pleasure.

"I want... I need you to do something...." The guys slow what they're doing, waiting for what you want. "Can you please.... Please kiss?"

"Oi what the fuck-"

Shouto outs a hand to Katsuki's mouth giving him a firm look. "It's for y/n's birthday, just do it."

With that Shouto slams his mouth onto Katsuki's. The blonde boys face goes red, but he accepts Shouto's hot mouth on his. You see their tongues entwine as they begin to make out.

Katsuki continues to ram into you, and you feel Shouto slip into your ass, both boys slamming into you now. You bounce up and down on both of their cocks and they continue to make out on your shoulder. The sensation becomes too much for you and you feel yourself about to release.

"I'm coming, Katsuki, Shouto!!!" You yell as you release, feeling Katsuki and Shouto cumming inside of you at the same time. You all fall to the bed together, both guys wrapping their arms around your sweaty body. You look from one to the other, all of you panting to catch your breath.

"I guess that wasn't.... Such a bad birthday surprise."