Chapter 12: Cupcakes

When the two had returned back to their class, Ace took her seat while Allian decided to take the empty seat next to hers. She glanced at her watch. "The bell should be ringing in three minutes." She whispered, not wanting to break the silence in the room.

Allian pulled out his phone and smiled as he looked at the picture displayed.

"Allian, what are you looking at?" The girl questioned, glancing at his phone. Before she could see it, Allian quickly retracted it, not letting the girl see.

"Lemme see!!" She complained.

"It's nothing you should be concerned about!" He grinned.

"Humph!" Ace crossed her arms and glared at him. Her eyes fell onto the container covered with tin foil. She smirked, suddenly feeling devious. "If you don't show me, then I won't give you another cupcake!"

"What?" He looked at her in shock. "Noooooo!!! Okay, okay, I'll show you the picture! Just please don't take away my cupcake!" Allian cried out, hesitantly showing the picture to the girl.

Sweet victory! She smiled.

It was a picture of a few sleeping kittens, all curled up on their fluffy blankets.

That wasn't what I was expecting..

"Awwee they're so cute!" Ace exclaimed, entranced by their cute, fluffy looks.

"Yes! They are cute!" Allian looked at the picture with such adoration, it almost made her want to say that he was cute.

The bell suddenly rang. Everybody began packing their bags, leaving the classroom.

Packing up and picking up the container holding the cupcakes, she and Allian left the classroom together.

"You're heading to the tree where you spend time with your friends, right?" He questioned.

"Yeah." Ace smiled. "And I gotta hand out the cupcakes as well. But first," Two particular girls came to her mind. "I should find Elene and Erika to give them cupcakes as well."

"Elene and Erika? I think they hang out by the lunch benches. Somewhere there." Allian hummed.

"Thanks! You know them?"

Allian shrugged. "Somewhat."

They walked down the hallway quickly, seeing a figure with long black hair sitting beside a blonde on a metallic bench under a small tree.

"Hey Elene, Erika." She greeted, flashing them a smile.

"Oh hey.. Ace?" Erika grinned happily.

"Oh my GOD ALLIAN!!! HI!" Elene exclaimed, suddenly leaping at him. 

 "Woah!" The male quickly dodged to the side, barely out of contact from the hyper girl. 

 Elene had missed her target and proceeded to slam onto the ground, her body sprawled out.

"Elene! What did I tell you about leaping at people?! Control yourself!" Erika had shot up and was helped Elene back up onto her feet.

"Are you okay?" Ace asked in a panic.

"Elene? You okay?" Allian asked, eyes wide in surprise.

"She'll be fine." Erika sighed. "It's like she's immune to falling damage." She pulled the girl back up.

"Ah.. Ah.. Allian.. I can't believe you're here.." She murmured almost dreamily.

"O..kay?" He looked at her in concern.