chapter 4

Kera Thompson

While sitting on the bed, after waking up thirty minutes ago. The media was going crazy because of an Instagram post from me, that I possted last night.

I guess some people thought I was dissing my older sons, and other kids by it

I guess some people thought I was dissing my older sons, and other kids by it. And I wasn't, why the hell would I do that. I was just talking about Tristan and his boys right now, which doesn't relate to Adrian or Kobe... Jayden

While laying on my side I called Kobe and it went straight to voicemail, both times. I shot him a simple text, hopefully he'd answer.

Momentarily T came out the bathroom and jumped back into bed. He kisses my neck and I giggle.

"T stop." I told him playfully. I leaned up and looked at him.

"They really out here thinking I'm shading my other kids by my post yesterday..."

"The one with me, Messiah and King?"

"Yeah..." I told him shaking my head.

"Wow, it wasn't even like that."

"I know..."

"Don't worry about it baby, you got other shit to do." He tells me kissing my cheek.

"Go get started on breakfast..." I whined to him, he rolled his eyes and got up. I did to, to head into the bathroom. "T you need a time out?"

"Mhm." I chuckled at his response and went into the bathroom.

****

As I made it into the kitchen, King was here as well in his pajamas. Messiah was opening up a box and Tristan was stirring the grits.

"Hey mama." King greeted me before I hugged him.

"Hey baby. What are you doing here this early?"

"Food!" Messiah says nonchalantly. T laughed for a moment.

"Messiah we can run a fade outside real quick." King jokes smiling himself. "I came over here to spend time, plus Lo' left out to Florida with the kids."

I nodded grabbing the orange juice carton.

"Messiah what's that?" He finally got Whatever it is outside of the brown box, and now it was in a black YouTube box.

"My YouTube plaque, I just hit two million subscribers."

"Oh congratulations." I hugged him like I did when he was a little boy.

"Congratulations bro." King and Messiah dapped.

"Thanks."