Chapter 66

Kera Thompson

It was now 6:29am just as I laid on Tristan's bare body. Today was the launch of our candles and after hours and hours of signing the rest of paperwork within the last few days, clearing information and making sure our promo video and photos were on point, today was the day. Of course, last night I had to get some type of action to handle today and it's festivities.

I felt his hand rub down my back.

"Good morning babe."

"Good morning." He continued rubbing me just as Steph walked straight into the open room.

"You guys are up— my bad."

"Not again, you two are nasty." Kel said coming in right after her. They were both a little thrown off because T and I were both naked under the sheets, knowing exactly why we were like this.

I leaned up making sure my breasts weren't exposed but Tristan added more protection by wrapping his arm around me.

"We have a long day today, we had to get it in while we can."

"....Moving along... get up and get ready, we have a lot of shit to do." Kel ordered as I scrunched up my face.

"Uh, boy please. Make sure you get my iced coffee."

Tristan rubbed my boobs once they left out after Steph closed the door.

"And you move, you're not helping." I told him laughingly. He leaned back with a big smirk plastered on his face making his dimples make a appearance.

I placed a kiss on his lips before I removed myself for a nice hot shower.

****

"Kera you look bomb." Antwan told me for the third time tonight.

"Awe, thank you."

Majority of the people I've worked with in the past or had myself around we're here supporting me. My old KM assistant Bam was here and I haven't seen her in years, a couple of the ladies from KM, people I've worked with in the fashion industry, my children were here accept for Alyssa but her and I talked today and she sent me flowers; she was in Atlanta.
It had been seven days since the blow up dinner so I do hope my children can act accordingly tonight— for me.

And lastly, Marcus showed up. I did invite him, and I didn't think he'd be here. Him and I were on and off after the whole situation with his son and Messiah, then we eventually lost connection but I'm glad he's here.

Tristan's family were here— well his brother Trevor, his wife and one of his sisters, the one I actually liked along with his mother. Some of his basketball friends and co workers also showed up tonight so it was generally a large and special event.

I haven't mingled with anyone completely yet because the presentation hadn't started yet. I was a slight bit nervous as Tristan and I stood by the stage.

The smell of coconut and vanilla intertwined with each other as they tickled my nose. This was the Coco'Nilla flavor which was a mixture of coconut and vanilla scents that smelled delightful. It was truly one of my favorite candles from the collection.

"You nervous?" He asked as I stood in front of his taller frame playing with my hair.

"Yes, but I have you." I grabbed his hand as he kissed mine while Steph took some pictures.

"I hope to have this kind of love and prosperity as I get older. You always have this glow about you when your together." Steph retorted as I smiled before embracing her.