chapter 54

Kobe Neverson

I hadn't been on social media for a while or out in a while, I've been working my ass of, getting deals after deals and staying booked.

After the whole situation with Carmen I took a while off and has been giving my attention to my daughter. Of course now Instagram was in a frenzy because of my return especially with my new friend Latina.

Now she was over here after bringing brunch which was just smoothies and guacamole

"Let me call my brother." I mumbled before sipping on my smoothie. Today was Adrian birthday, and I had his gift and wanted to see big bro. I distanced myself after what happened but we need to catch up.

"Yo?"

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday my nigga." I told him excited.

He laughed. "Thank you, Thank you."
"You been distant I ain't even know if you was gonna hit a nigga up today."

"I wouldn't miss it, I'm coming through and we need to catch up."

"Yeah bet."

"What's the vibe today?"

"Cyn is throwing me a birthday dinner, I just had breakfast not to long ago... mama and Layla came through. Then Rocko, Breeze and Cody said we going to the club or whatever— slide though that too."

"I will." Latina got up and went to the bathroom, after I smacked her butt in the process. "Sound like a vibe."

"How you been?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Chillin."

"I see, especially on the gram..."

I laughed. "That's my baby... that's gonna be wifey."

"Yeah, hope so. You can bring her by, if she wanna come."

"Alright..... I will see you tonight."

"Bet."

Latina come out of the bathroom.

"You wanna go to bro birthday dinner/party?"

"Um— I haven't been around your family, and this will be the first time. I don't know..."

"That's true... just come. It'll be fine."

"I'm going to meet and see your mom. That is a big step. I wanna meet her when im ready." I never understood why so many women that I have had are intimidated by mama— and it's not just mine. Adrian's past girlfriends too.
"Let's wait on it, when the time is right. Okay?"

"Okay beautiful." I simply agreed with her.

Kera Thompson