chapter 11

Congratulations, if you like this book... it's not going anywhere and it's going to be long and JUICY! I want to make sure to incorporate every jaw dropping idea that will have you on the edge of your seats reading this book! Each character individually will have their own issues in life and in family, which will as a whole, cause and TEARS and EXCITEMENT for you— that's all I'm gonna say! So stay tuned because within a couple more chapters SHIT CHANGING FAST, be ready!! now excuse mistakes and continue reading.

———

Adrian Neverson

The boys were sitting in the living room, playing 2k19. Tonight was Eva and I's dinner date night and we had Kobe as the babysitter. Eva came home to me, her husband and children and we of course talked about everything. Laying everything on the table.

"I'm so sorry." I told her kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry too, babe."

"We can always ya' know try again..."

"Yeah- when were ready." She says with a small tear falling perfectly down her cheek.
I place my thumb on her face stopping her cheek.

"I missed you so much." My wife says before standing up on her tippy toes and kissing my lips.

"I missed you more."

Which now brings us up to date, today was our date day.

"Alright so their bedtime is in thirty minutes, Don't give them no sugar, they had enough today. Nigga are you listening?" I told Kobe who was texting.

"Yes, nigga." He says placing his phone down.

"Call me if yo' dumb ass get confused."

"Nigga dont make me beat you in front of your nephews."

I laughed in fraud. "Try it. I will do you like I did your brother." I said referring to Messiah. Kobe and I bust out laughing together.

"Bro you brazy." He replies laughingly.

Eva came downstairs, she looked at us and showed her beautiful white teeth.

"Bye boys!" She told the triplets.

"Bye mom." They all said in their own time.

"Alright nigga." I told Kobe who stuck his middle finger up. I shook my head as Eva and I headed for the door.

Of course my eyes were directly on her round ass. It was so big and juicy, even more since some of her pregnancy weight went into her before she had her miscarriage....
She still looked good though, no doubt.

"I want a picture because I like my outfit but I don't at the same time..." She whined.

"Eva, you ain't changing. And you look really good right now, damn." She blushed while trying to pose for a pic. I took my phone out.

 I took my phone out