chapter 20

Allysa Neverson

My iPhone virbates letting me know, my text was delivered to my dad. I sent him more pictures of Amir, and he was loving it. He hadn't seen Amir in person, but it was one at a time— my mother was first.

Right now, Izzy, the baby and I were in LA, visiting Ma because she wanted to finally see Amir and we'd have a talk. A few weeks has passed now, and I was taking care of my son in Houston.

Every since I had the baby, the only family I've been communicating with, is my dad and mother. I'm highly doubt my brothers and sister, were blind sided of the fact I had Amir, none of his talked.

As the hard black white tires, ran on the newly pavement in my mother's driveway, Izzy put the silver rental Audi in park.

"40k on my neck, nigga I'm poppin' shit, shut up cuz' you not." Izzy says rapping his own lyrics to his own song. I found it very attractive how dedicated he was to his music.

Schemingly no flash was on, but my camera was as I recorded him on my snap. He continues not even noticing for a while, until his eyes glance at the camera and he starts to laugh.

Amir starts to get fussy, just in luck simultaneously Izzy and I look back at him bumping heads as we did so.

"Ow! Remell."

"Ya big head ass need to stop playing with me."

My manicured right hand slaps his chest. Amir now peacefully sat in the back, watching his parents act a fool.

"Yo' stop hittin' me."

"Shut up and get out the car."

"Watch ya mouth." He fires back removing the keys, as if he's my parents. I shook my head in playfulness. He grabs Amir's car seat while I handle his baby bag and my purse.

"Damn some fancy ass shit over here, as always."

"Stop cursing in front of Amir." I clock my hand back, punching his arm.

"You're really about to give me some bruising repeatedly hitting me in the same spots. You' know how lightskin's work, you are."

"I'm sorry baby, but stop acting slow." My lips perk up for a kiss, and his juicy lips come crashing down on mine.

While fooling around, I realize we hadn't knocked on the door so I did that, remaking Amir fuss again. He was definitely ready for some milk, after that hectic drive at the airport.

"Okay baby, were almost inside." I told my son.

Tristan swings the door wide open at a normal pace. I step inside hugging my step dad.

I know Izzy was in exhilaration right now, because he was a basketball head. And being that Tristan is a retired player, two and two goes together.

"Wassup, much respect." Izzy says dapping Tristan while holding Amir's carrier.

"Hey lil man." Tristan utters towards Amir who has a little mug on his face because he was hungry.

Momentarily we settled in a bit, Amir was now drinking his bottle, being that I pumped breast milk on the plane. Mama came downstairs as we all sat in the living room accept for Tristan who was somewhere else.