chapter 14

Kera Thompson

"Marcus it's 9pm, and I told your ass to be here at one. Mhhhh." I told him.

"Girl—-"

"Okkkuurrrtttt." I grabbed his hand while the workers, continued closing shop up. We walked to the back office. He started laughing, I pointed to the desk chair. "Was the dick that good? Was it thaatt good?"

Instintly, he started laughing, and he had one of those contagious laughs so I had to laugh at him.

"Giiirrrrrlllll, to the wall, on the bed, the floor, the shower, kitchen counters.... all that."

I gasped and hit him playfully.

"I'm glad y'all back as a unit, yo' ass really missed him."

He crossed his legs flipped his non existing wig. "He came back after all..."

"Yo ass was happy he was back." I told him getting in his face.

"Clearly, shit." We both giggle in unison. "I gave him that deep throat, has his ass shaking." He says mimicking what he does in the bedroom— too much to be seen.

"Marcus Shayno!"

"Whatever, I'm being honestly." He shrugged before smiling, so handsomely.

"A mess."

"We should hit up that spot tonight, I ain't driving I want some Henny tonight."

"What spot? You just be talking out of your ass sometimes."

He smacked my butt.

"Wifey got a fatty... but the event in Down Town LA for upcoming fashion and artists...."

"Yeah sure, if T let me."

"Oh I forget, that's yo' daddy."

"I mean he is, but..."
Him and I shared yet another moment together. Just as I was about to leave he snaps a picture of me with that bright ass flash on me.

"Stop taking pictures." I replied in a joyful manor. "Let me see."

"My shorty been fine." He gives me a hug from the back wrapping his arms around my neck.

"You so silly, I love you." I told him truthfully.

"Love you too, KM for life."

"Always."

****

The car door shut same time as my eyes popped open slowly. I'd fallen asleep in the car, now feeling Tristan pick me up to carry me inside. After the little wild night with Marcus, which wasn't as wild as my old days— him and I just sat watched the show— had a few cocktails and danced. My extreme party days are over, that's about as much as I can do.

"Thank you." I mumbled as Tristan rubs my ass.

Before I knew it, we were upstairs in the bedroom, as he removed my dress from my body. My panties accidentally slid down right with it, just as he kissed my low region waking her up. I laid there for a moment.