chapter 5

Kera Thompson

After talking to Marcus last night, and having a minor argument with Tristan because he treats me like his daughter at times. I ended up flying out to Miami this morning. Just to, catch up with Marcus since he lives there and work on business.

After landing, my Ranger Rover awaited for me of course, I headed to Marcus's place and now I was pulling up in his driveway. The lighting was bouncing off of his house, hitting so perfectly so I had to text a flick.

It was gorgeous, big, and fresh: fresh flowers, fresh water fountain, fresh air

It was gorgeous, big, and fresh: fresh flowers, fresh water fountain, fresh air. He really, was out here living. After parking the car, I grabbed my duffel bag and purse, and decided to get the rest of my things later.

Momentarily, I rang the doorbell. Qaumar answered the door, with a smile. He looked good, same ol' same ol'.

"Hey Q." He hugs me tightly, he smelled very manly.

"Hey Kera how you been?" He welcomed me into his lovely home.

"Chillin' bringing things back. Tryna stay focus. Feel me?"

"I feel you. Money still has to be made." He sips his drink from his red cup.

"Tuhh, How you been though, loving the 305?"
I asked him placing my bag down.

"Yeah pretty cool out here, Marcus still be driving me crazy."

"I bet, see that's why y'all work. You so cool and nonchalant and he's loud and about that action."

"True that." Him and I shared a laugh. Marcus appeared with a boss bitch attitude. I giggled at him before he hugs me tightly.

"My bitch, I missed you so fucking much!" He says grabbing my ass in a playful manor.

"I missed you to babes. Omg." He let me go, from the hug.

"Spill all the tea, we need to catch up, like what's good sis. You out here. Qaumar go get her things out the car." Marcus fans Qaumar in demand just as I my eyebrows go up.

Qaumar quickly gave a look, like 'nigga what'.

"Don't play with me right now." Qaumar drank the rest of substance in his cup and sat it down before smacking Marcus in the back of his head. "I'ma go get it because I love you Kera. Don't play with me Marcus."

Marcus didn't say anything, I giggled at them. Qaumar left out, Marcus started his Keurug machine.

"Want anything, coffee, mocha, tea. Because you about to feel me in with the tea." I laughed at him for a moment, placing my iPhone down.

"Tea. I don't want no sugar today, need to get back on my diet." I told him, he started the machine.

"I heard that..."