chapter 6

Sorry the the long wait, Wattpad removed my story for whatever reason and I couldn't find it! But, I definitely handled it! I'm going to start backing up my stories, on different things just incase Wattpad on some other shit. Anyways, enjoy and excuse mistakes.

—-

Alyssa Neverson

Currently I subsided at Remell's place in Houston, Remell, also known as Izzy. The guy I've been communicating with through DM's and now text message too. No, not on funny business he knew that from day one we were chillin until I leave tonight, to head back home. I had a quick promo to do for this club, plus to this was a good opportunity to actually see each other in person. Even though I knew his ass wanted to me stay longer, I couldn't and wouldn't. 

I recorded myself on Snapchat while he was listening to his music being that he is a upcoming artist; he already had a good following on social media, he just hasn't had his big break yet.

"Izzy

"Izzy." I looked at him, just as he looks at me. He blows from his blunt, before smiling

"You always call me and don't want shit."

"Nigga I was recording."

He leans back on the couch. "Take a flick then."

I did as told.

Then I posted it onto my social media with a caption of " fuck all y'all 🦋🖕🏼"

I sat down next to him, he grabs his MacBook and finishes his music.

"Why don't you come out to LA?"

"Why don't you come out to Houston?" He asks paying me no eye contact, and whenever I asked a question he answers with a question.

"Izzy stop being difficult." I told him playfully enjoying his company.

He looks at me beaming his caramel toned face before taking a swallow of his lavender colored drink, in other words lean. I didn't judge him, he said he's trying to quit. No he wasn't a drug addict, and had it stashed everywhere in his home, and was begging for money using it on a daily. He used his, for motivation and inspiration although it was definitely the wrong motivation.