Chapter 43

EXCUSE MISTAKES!

Layla Neverson

"Stop mocking me." I pulled his dreadlock. He reached his hand between my legs and squeezed my inner thigh.

"Stop playing with me."

"Shut up." I straddle him immediately licking all over his face.

"Layla get off me." He says nonchalantly without making any movement but I know he wanted me to stay the way I am.

"Nope, that's why you ugly."

"You never say that when I'm beating it up."

"Shut up, and love me." His smile brighten up.

He lifted up picking my body all the way making my legs wrap around his waist.

"You so beautiful."

"Thank you." I swirled my curly hair behind my chest. He laid me on the bedroom couch, lifting my shirt up with his teeth. I never asked questions when he did that, he just did.

I pecked his lips when his lips came close to mine. He begin licking my neck occasionally biting in the process. I moaned slowly that's until we heard knocks on the door.

"Mom!" Alexis says followed by Zaiden. "Ma ma."

Da'vante stood up, I pulled my shirt back on my head and we when to the door. If Zaiden is awake and Alexis is here, it's nearly impossible to do anything— ANYTHING. Da'vante opened the door, grabbing Zaiden.

"What were you guys doing in here?" Alexis asks going to the bed.

"Talking."

"Whats on the agenda today?" I asked Da'vante.

"I gotta head to the studio and I have a business meeting around two."

"Boring." Alexis states laying on her back as Zaiden mocked her and getting all in her face.

"It's fun. Plus I get paid the big bank."

"The studio sounds fun, not the meeting part."
"Ew you slobbered on my face." Alexis continued complaining as Zaiden did it innocently. He just loved his sister. His lip puckered knowing he'd did something wrong.

"It's okay, Zaiden." I picked him up kissing his little lips.

"Well, we can go to do something..." I assured Alexis rubbing Zaidens hair.

Adrian Neverson

My eyes burst open as I recognize where I was. Cyn laid on top of me in my office couch, naked. After we went a few rounds last night, without even talking about what happened prior. I rubbed her soft ass looking over at the time 9:37am. She shifted in her sleep until she mumbled and woke up herself.

"Good morning." I kissed her forehead as best as I could.

"Morning."

"How you feel?"  I question her observing her old curls.

"My legs are sore."