chapter 19

I'm not sure if this chapter is edited or not, but let's hope for the best because I didn't feel like going back to check. So excuse all mistakes!

Adrian Neverson

Eva was indeed pissed that I took the kids, but why? Why was she mad about that, when whaat I did had nothing to do with the kids. She even got the police involved and they said the best thing to do right now is trade the kids by weekly until we go to court. I still haven't seen Eva physically, since the night that I told her. She now has a temporary restraining order on me.

And let's not forget my name was in everyone's mouth, headlines, blog pages and so much more.

Adrian cheated on his wife and now has a three year old daughter.

Adrian Neverson who's just like his after Tremaine Neverson, (Trey Songz) steps out on his marriage

Adrian's unknown mistresses, Cyn Who now is the mother of their daughter feuds with wife Eva on Instagram who now wants a divorce.

Headline after Headline, I so badly wanted to deactivated my accounts by I couldn't because my team and my mother both said I had to make a statement about this today. Being that I am a businessman and I run a company I couldn't just vanish, that would also tarnish me. I posted my statement to my business page and website of Dre Entertainment.

Dre Entertainment

There has been many speculations on what I've done and what I haven't done. My children, safety and sanity are my number one priority right now. Leave my children, all five of them out of this. I am a grown man who still has to provide for each and every one of them financially and will not have this media frenzy ruin my reputation. What've I done wrong created a beautiful little girl, who doesn't deserve this treatment. I am human and I make mistakes and learn from them, my actions were a mistake, not my child! Thanks to all the positive wishes, my family and friends have sent. Please, may this continue during a time like this. —Adrian Neverson

Now it was time for mama to meet Shannon and Ca'Bella since she kept asking, and anyone who else tagged along; Kobe and Layla. Cyn rode in the passenger seat, occasionally sipping her water every minute. I knew she was nervous, I peep certain things that she did.

"Nervous?" I asked her driving into private Calabasas house entrance.

"N-No."

I looked at her as we both heard Ca'Bella singing along to Old McDonald.

"Yes." She beams lightly, making her dimple appear.

"Don't worry, too hard. What we did is already out there to the world and sitting in the backseat."

She moved a strain of her jet black hair behind her ear, and in no time we pulled up to mama's house.

"This place is gorgeous." She mumbles more to herself. I helped Bella out of her car seat, as we all got out my whip.

My unknowingly warm hands knocked on the white door, and before I knew it, Kobe swung it open. He daps me up first, as we all step in.

"Hi, how you doing?" He asks Cyn shaking her hand, as Ca'Bella hides behind her mommy's leg intimidated.

"I'm okay, nice to meet you."