chapter 15

6 almost 7 months later ...
Kera Thompson

"Mama I'm good." Messiah reassures me just as I fanned my eyes, from crying.

He's been eighteen for two weeks now, he's already had his drivers license, he looked for an apartment, found one, that Tristan and I didn't have to pay for being that he makes and has his own money. Only problem was he's moved to Atlanta Georgia. Across the United States.... away from California... away from me. He's a big boy now and I have to let go, but it's so hard.

"Nice lil' spot, stay out of trouble while you down here, stay out of trouble, period. Stay focused." Tristan tells him, looking into his brown eyes. They looked so much alike.

"I will."

They gave each other a hug, a tight one at that as my tears become stronger. This was too emotional for me. He then wraps his arms around me, as it continues to hit me— he's not a baby anymore.

"I love you Messiah." I tell him holding him tighter.

"Love you to mama."

As I realized T and I were staying here a little too long, he had everything that he needed. A newly furnished apartment, that I helped decorate, a new nice neighborhood up in Buckhead, he was paying bills now, with an S. I am very proud of him.

"If you need me, call me."

"Will do mama."
Tristan and I walked out of his apartment. T wiped my tears, as I held onto his tall frame. I smiled at my beautiful husband before we walked off, because we had a private jet to catch.

Adrian Neverson

"Daddy, the butterflies are pretty!" My daughter, Ca'bella (CI•Bella) told me.  Now daydreaming about it.

Yes, my three year old daughter

Yes, my three year old daughter. Almost five years ago, when Eva and I were going through some shit, with some of her family which ended up being a ass masquerade. Eva and I ended up spiting, we didn't get a divorce back then, we just had a five month break and during that break Ca'Bella was in the making. I was flustered by all the shit with my wife, so going to the strip clib with Kobe and my niggas didn't help. Because, I ended up pulling a stripper— Cyn, who's now my baby mama.

I would never call my daughter a mistake, the only mistake was how it happened. Ca'Bella's mother, Cyn was a stripper back then, and one thing lead to another— Eva and I were already on a break and protection wasn't involved. The only problem now, is that I've been keeping this secret from the world including my family, and my wife for almost a month now. And boy oh boy when this is released, the harassment social media will bring... and the hurt my wife will be in.

I took a paternity test as well and 99.999% was on the cold white sheet of copy paper. Cyn wasn't even fazed by it, she was just happy I was in Bella's life. Cyn is a cool ass baby mother, she's not even looking for money, although I pay her 10,000 in child support a month, already. She wasn't concerned about my money, fame, none of that. Only thing she's perturbed about is how the media will soon attack her about being a home wrecker. This couldn't even be a private matter, being that I'm famous, amongst with having famous parents, brothers & sisters.