chapter 7

Serious questions, should I make the chapters longer? There is a lot of drama and parts of the story I end up taking out, to make the chapters a reasonable length. So comment if you think I should make the chapters, longer with more or less visuals (pictures)! And how many chapter do you think I should go up to with the book, my last book did 70 so what do you think? Please let me know.

—-

Alyssa Neverson

Today Izzy was shooting his video for Code Blue. And since he asked me to be in the video, I had but wanted to show up for support. I didn't know, until I got here that I was the only female here. It was literally all male everywhere. If I must say I was a bit intimidated and petrified.

My outfit consists of a blue bandanna strapless top, with light blue skinny jeans, my hair was laid, long and blonde and on my feet were blue and black vans. Izzy hadn't seen my outfit until I put it on, and he definitely approved it, he actually loved it.

We were currently doing another out take during the night and I was beat we've been here for hours. But it was fun, being behind camera in a music video— I'd never done this before.

"Take two/whole." The director says to everyone on set.

As Code Blue started oozing out the speaker, I grabbed Izzy's blunt and inhaled from it, Izzy looks at me before his rapping intro came in. His body stood behind me with a respectable distance in between us, but he was still pretty close.

Once I the smoke inhaled from my nose, in a friendly manor he wraps his arm around my neck. He then started rapping.

"Roll back." The director repeats before Izzy continues.

Momentarily, we were done, being that Izzy was paying the camera crew by the hour and we'd been here for three

Kera Thompson

(Days later since Alyssa point of view)

When I returned home from Miami, Tristan and I did have a cool, calm and collected talk about what happened before I left. I did slap him, of the fact that if he ever talked to me like that again, it was going to be so serious.

Him, Messah and Princess were doing fine without me, and I thought that was great. Usually men can't last a day without, a mom, wife, girlfriend, a female point a view.

I still hadn't heard from Layla, Adrian or Kobe and it was bothering but at the end of the day I remember being in situations similar to this with my sister and mother; their grand parents and aunts. I recall how distant I was during times like this. And as far Adrian and Kobe they need to get over the fact it was not a diss towards them and it will never ever be. I love all my kids.